Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Krupa A.ShahYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife having unprotected sex for last 6 months but she is not getting conceived. My sperm count is normal and she is having ovulation in time. Pl advice me.
She is having some milky discharge from her two breasts when Squeezed on her last day of period. Why?Is it pregnancy symptoms?
Homoeopathy can cure some problems without going to surgery like
2. Ganglion, cyst
3. Benign tumours
4. Piles and haemorrhages
5. Sexual problems
6. Hormonal issues
7. Menstrual problems
8. Skin problems
9. Renal stones (upto a certain limit)
10. Gastric problems
Moreover now a days homoeopathy is used widely in our country and abroad like france, uk, germany etc for getting a palliation and controlling the cancer without highly side effective medications.
So try homoeopathy once before taking the ultimate decision about your body.
Health is wealth so preserve it not ruin it.
I have pain in my breast since two days today I notice harness in downward side of my breast I feel heaviness also. I stop breastfeed since one year.
I am 37 years old I have fabrioide problem. So I have suffering in every months from period problems.
My first baby age is 25 months. I am pregnant at 32 weeks. First baby was c section. Now I have posterior placenta with low lying 3. 1 cm. Also cephalic presentation. If any chances to normal delivery? what I will do now for that?
My girlfriend telling she had breast pain from till night and if he puss them then they are paining. And they also get so hard what she do? . Please help
It has been proved time and again that we get all our nutrition needs from fruits and vegetables. A unique fruit, pineapple has copper, dietary fiber, vitamin b6, b1 and even folate. It happens to be the prime source of sodium, manganese, vitamin c and potassium.
Here's what it does for your body.
1) Pineapples have bromelain which has anti-inflammatory properties. This helps in reducing gout, sore throat, sinusitis, etc.
2) Pineapple juice is advised when having problem with digestion. The bromelain in it along with vitamin c aid easy digestion.
3) There is manganese in pineapples which help strengthen the bones and the connective tissues.
4) Being rich in enzymes and acids, pineapples help in digestion, all the while killing parasites and getting rid of intestinal worms.
5) If someone is suffering from motion sickness or morning sickness, pineapple is advised in solid or juice form.
6) Fresh pineapple juice is known to be beneficial for sore throat and cough, giving relief to congestion and body pains that occur when one has cold.
7) Pineapples help strengthen our gums.
8) The bromelain in pineapples stops the growth of tumor and the anti-oxidants help fight free radicals preventing tumors and cell damages.
9) Being rich in manganese, potassium, fiber, anti-oxidants and sodium, pineapples give a boost to cardiovascular health by keeping cholesterol low and free radicals away.
10) Vitamin-C in pineapples plays a vital role in boosting and strengthening the immune system.
11) The sodium, potassium and magnesium in pineapple help improve blood circulation and in turn regulate blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I am a pcod patient. Since last 3 years I have taken krimson 35. March 2016, my course complete. This month may 2016 my periods 3 days delay and white discharge. I had sex 7 months ago. Any chance of pregnancy?
Reason for nausea or vomiting in pcos. My pregnancy report is negative. Is it necessary to visit doctor?
Are you concerned about your current diet and want to shift to a healthier diet, which will keep you fit? In that case, you have to make several modifications in your regular eating habits. You need to stay away from fried foods and foods containing too much of carbohydrates and fats. There are several food items, which are very beneficial for the body and help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. They are as follows:
- Milk: Milk is very important for people who perform rigorous activities in their daily lives. Milk contains muscle healing proteins and calcium, which are good for the bones and refuelling sugar; all essential for the body to keep fit and healthy. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which enable you to get enhanced sleep.
- Dried fruit: Dried fruits contain natural sugars and concentrated carbohydrates, which re very good for boosting your energy levels. You should consume dried fruits like raisins, apricots and mango. They are also rich in fibre, potassium, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, all of which enhance your overall health.
- Broccoli: Broccoli and several other green vegetables contain free radical antioxidants, fiber, which promotes digestion. It also has several minerals and vitamins. You should consume broccoli, kale, green cabbage and spinach. They contain folate, which is essential for pregnant women. They also contain calcium, which is good for making the bones strong.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain vitamin C and an antioxidant known as lycopene. Lycopene is considered to be a very powerful nutrient, which helps in the prevention of prostate cancer in men. Tomatoes also help when you are undergoing a weight-loss program as they contain weight loss hormones like leptin. This hormone helps in maintaining our body’s metabolism rate.
- Curd: Curd has a number of health and nutritional benefits, and eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems. The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 acid, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. The effects of memory loss are slowed down. The protein-rich fish helps in muscle repair and gives energy.
There are several other foods, which you should include in your daily diet in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. You may consume Brazil nuts, blueberries and cocoa as well. It is advisable to consult a dietician to get an ideal food chart. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I am having pcos and I am taking Osure m of harmonica. In that the indegrents are myo instol mecobalamin and metformin. And that too much taking it from last 5 months. I become so bulky with this. And still having irregular periods. I am unmarried.
I have the bulky uterus in cervical size 9.3 mm, and my age is 33, is it possible to operate as its really hard for me to face hormonal changes.
I have gain my weight after the birth of my daughter, what should I do to loose my weight? please help me.
My wife is AB- and I am AB+. She suddenly started the bleeding during 5th week and doctor gave her NTD injection and then HCG5000 fertigyn injection and bleeding got stopped My wife is now 6th week pregnant and she is still facing the blood clot issue. Fetal got the heartbeat. Guide whether we are given the right treatment? Why the brown discharge on and off while urinating or wiping? Please give detailed explanation.
My wife was 3 week pregnant. And we take natural abortion, now she have some problem. Last 4 days lots of excessive bleeding is there. What to do?
You need to take the pill for at least 10 days before one can really expect it to be effective. It has to become a habit.The pill, once started must be taken religiously for at least 21 days, else it will cause an untimely period. But it is the safest, healthiest and best way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. There is no pill which can be taken after the act to give you 100% protection.
Emergency contraceptives (morning-after pills) are actually high dose hormones. You take 1 or 2, and that's it. It is more convenient an less costly, but it is bound to cause some bleeding within a week, unless the actual period is due shortly. At the same time, it can delay the coming normal period, rousing fears of pregnancy again.
Actually, here neither you nor the doctor can do anything much before 3 weeks. Then if the urine test is negative, one can wait for the delayed cycle to come. And usually it will come within 10-14 days delay. Do the maths now. Were you exposed during the most fertile period? say between 10th and 18th day of a 28 days cycle? if yes, be sure to take emergency pills within 12 hours. And still if you want 100% surely, go to a doctor for copper t insertion the next morning, specially if you have one baby already.