Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
What are the dos and dont's for polycystic ovaries. Everytime I go to gynecologist, she asks me to take oral contraceptive tablets. I take for 3 to 4 months, then cysts go off and after few months it comes back.
Hello, I and my partner have intercourse on 13 June, 1 Pm, but due to some reason protection failed, so because of fear she took ipill on 14 June, 9 AM, her period r regular on 22 but as today is 22 ipill is showing no reaction, her period does not come today I know we should wait but is there any chances of pregnancy after taking ipill within 20 hrs - - please tell I am worried please And I have calculated about safe period so does it make chances less.
Hello doctor meri shaddi ko 7 mahine ho gye hai, mahine me takriban hum bahot baar sex karte hai bt abhi tak mere pregnant hone ke lakshan dikai nahi diye kya mujhme koi problem ho sakti hai aur aisa kyun please tell me.
What is the symptoms of breast cancer (Women) in rural area's of India and the precaution to avoid this?
My wife's periods are not regular for the last 2-3 months and are often delayed by 6-7 days. Please suggest.
Hi, I have been trying to have sex with my wife, the problem is the I try to touch her inner part of vagina even with my finger ,she feels intense pain, I haven't been able to insert my penis either. Only I'm able to insert my tongue to some extent.
I am 36 years old and my pap test has gave" mild inflammatory smear" report. There is fowl smell in my vaginal fluids, I want to meet good gynecologic doc in Hyderabad. Please suggest a good lady doc.
Hi I had sex on 14 feb and had I pill. On 2nd march I had bleeding for two days only. I took home pregnancy test and it is negative but still my periods are missing. Please suggest. Is it normal?
I am 25 yrs old girl. I have crossed my expected date of period. Help me out to get it as soon as possible.
Hello sir, I am having a serious problem. I wants a baby now. But Its not happening though I am trying since 3 years to conceive my wife. What may be the reasons? The cyclic period of my wife keeps on changing. Some time 15 days, 25 days, 40 days even. Other than that we don't have any problem. Please give me all possible suggestions regarding this matter.
I am 22 years old, I have very irregular periods and have PCOS. This time my periods started and have not stopped even after one month. My doctor prescribed me with Pause MF which I took for 8 days 16 tablets, but still there was no effect. Last week I had an ultrasound which said everything normal along with endometrial thickness as 5mm and polycystic ovaries. After a week now bleeding is not stopped. What can be the cause? Is something very serious? When will periods get over? I was sexually active with my partner but we were in our under garments and he dint ejaculate about 1 month before start of my periods. Is this related to my long periods? Is there any possibility of me being pregnant?
I am pregnant. Initial days only. I just want to know which medicines can I take for the abortion and please direct me with the dosage also. Thanks.
I am 24 years old woman ,I have a lymph node enlargement in my inguinal region for one week and also pain radiating towards my back .last week I had one episode of mild fever which settled it's own ,I don't have any discharges or reasons from my genitals ,what could be the reason for this ,what treatment should I take pls help me?
My 10 weeks pregnant. She have UTI. For that her gyn. doctor prescribed cefuroxime axetil 500 mg 2 times for a day. Is this safe for mother and baby?
My 13 yrs daughter had first periods on 4th dec. 2014. The periods last for more than 5 days i. E. 8-10 days. The time gap between period is less than normal. It is decreasing. Last time the gap between end of previous periods and start of next period was only 6 days. The periods lasted for around 10-11 days and next time for 5 days. Other complications are - loss of appetite, weight reduce, tiredness and lethargy, irritation etc. Two doctors did not recommended treatment while another doctor has prescribed 21 days medicine course and calcuim syrup. My question is whether the advice of the last doctor is ok. Your advice please.
1. Diabetes:- bitter gourd has multiple health #benefits. It is mostly consumed for triggering the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a common ailment that affects many people today. Regular intake of bitter gourd juice helps prevent the rise of blood #sugar levels. It also helps cure insulin resistance without taking any external medication.
2. Antioxidant: - karela juice is an excellent natural antioxidant. An antioxidant is essential for removing toxins from the body. At the same time, it helps to rejuvenate the body cells and prevents free radicals. The juice of #karela is the finest tonic for those who are addicted to smoking. Taking karela juice helps to cleanse the nicotine layer from the system.
3. Asthma:- asthma patients can highly benefit by having karela juice. It helps cure a chronic cough and breathing problems by removing the sputum that accumulates in the lungs and the respiratory tract.
4. Skin:- karela juice is excellent for the skin. It helps to remove the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Having this juice will also prevent premature ageing. It helps cure and purify blood from within the system.
5. Digestion:- karela juice enhances digestion. It increases the production of enzymes that aid the digestion process.
6. Weight loss:- bitter gourd is excellent for weight loss. Karela benefits to weight loss are attributed to its high fibre and low carbohydrates and calories content. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.