Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Krithika ManimaranYour feedback matters!
My periods are not in order. Some time earlier than 30 Days (Very rare) Mostly it gos ahead up to 45 days. Does it effect pregnancy?
I am 9 month pregnant can I take the almond and other nuts and I want my baby look like healthy and glowing what can I do for this.
Not getting regular periods. Having more stress. Intaking tablets. And planning to take ovarian syrup and ferikind suspension tonics. Is there any harm of taking those tonics? What have to do for getting regular periods?
In this modern times many are leading busy fast paced lifestyles that are very effective for achieving career goals. However other areas of life can and do suffer as a result particularly that of health. In order to achieve few ways can be followed
1. Drink plenty of water: the importance of maintaining hydration is key in all areas of health. Not doing so not only affects energy and concentration levels but also can lead to further illness or exacerbation of existing ones.
2. Deep diaphragmatic breathing: just five slow diaphragmatic breaths has a profound effect on both physical and psychological state almost instantly, as in case of stress.
3. Regular exercise: that means spending for 10 to 15 minutes of regular stretching and strengthening exercises in stipulated time period.
4. Meditation: it could be done anywhere and at anytime as it requires simple practice of being mindful.
5. Positive focus: negative thinking can be most draining things as it doesn't have to be. To change it effectively with thought patterns with enough focus and consistency as it brings positive outcomes.
Hi dear Doctor. My ultrasound report is this. Right ovary is enlarged in size. A right ovarian cyst of 4.07*2.98cm size is seen. Mild enlargement of the uterus is seen. A fibroid of 2.51*1.81cm size is seen in the fungal and body region close to anterior wall of the uterus.. please doctor tell is there any problem for conception.. I want to conceive my first baby. I m 1 years married women. than.
Hi. I want to lose post pregnancy weight. My kid is now 4.5 months old. He is on my feed. So can anyone suggest something which doesn't effect my feed and I reduce too.
My gf periods finish 20 then I have sex with my gf on 24 bt my condom broke nd after 2.5 day she take unwanted 72. In empty stomach. After 7 days she feel pain in her overy. The she chek pregnancy through prega news kit after 9 days of sex. The result is negative. Bt she feel so pain in her ovary and some blood type substance came in her overy .can I know she is pregnant or not. I can not afford baby at this tym.
You probably do not think much about chewing while eating your food. Chewing is indeed important for your health. Well, this simple behaviour of chewing your food properly helps in proper digestion, absorption of essential nutrients and keeps several diseases at bay. When you chew your food properly, your body gives out digestive enzymes which break the large particles into smaller ones. Smaller particles are easy for you to digest.
If your food is not properly digested you can suffer from many digestive issues like bloating, stomach pain, indigestion, headache, constipation and also exhaustion. The number of times you are actually supposed to chew your food depends on the type of food you are eating. Softer food items break down easily and are also easy to digest. You should at least chew these food products 5-10 times before swallowing. Dense food takes time to break down and hence is difficult to digest. You should chew them about 30 times before swallowing. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
The benefits of chewing your food properly
- Easy digestion and exposure to saliva: Chewing your food for a longer time helps your food to come into direct contact with your saliva. The saliva helps to lubricate your food, as a result the food goes down easily through the oesophagus. Digestive enzymes present in your saliva also make the process of digestion easier.
- Chewing is good for your teeth: Chewing can be a good workout for your gums. It keeps your teeth bones stronger. The saliva released clears any food particles stuck inside your mouth, there is less plaque build-up and it also prevents tooth decay.
- Chewing helps to keep weight under check: To chew food properly you must eat consciously and when you slow down, you are instantly eating less. This simple process prevents you from overeating and helps you to avoid any excess weight gain.
- Chewing helps to prevent any kind of bacterial growth: Your food most of the time contains bacteria and saliva helps in killing some of them. So if you are eating longer and slower, it gets time to kill the bacteria which might affect your digestive process.
- Chewing gives you time to taste and enjoy your food: Properly chewing every morsel of your food lets you taste and enjoy the food you are eating which helps you in staying fit and healthy.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician and ask a free question.