Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, Actually my brother got married in Feb 2012, He got one baby in 2nd Sep 2013, After that my brother's wife got pregnant with in 3 months in month of Dec 2013, in feb 2014, She abort it, after 6 months again she got pregnant in Sep 2014 for this delivery she got a boy with in 8 months (5th April 2015 ), With in 3 days Her baby had died (8th April 2015), Now She again pregnant 2 months is over. Please tell me for this delivery what will effect of her body and Coming this child, will generate any serious problems coming few months?
I have done BHCG test the result came 1.77 mIu/ml. And it was also noted that sample highly lipemic what does it mean? Will it affects my HCG result?
Kitne month tak abortion ho Sakta he normally. Ya fir kitne month me tablet se garbh nirodhak ho sakta he.
I am 23 years old I have 6 month baby after my 2nd delivery and family planning my belly size is not normal. How to reduce that and I can do crunch exercise or not.
I am trying to conceive since past 6 months to no avail. I have been taking folvite n Blong 100 mg. Anything I should include in my diet to ensure ovulation n thereby conception. History: miscarried in Oct 2015. Placenta detachment.
Pcod one abortion one child. Want another. Low sperm count. All treatments r failed. Wanna go for ivf. What should I do.
I am 32 years old female , I have pcod problem so I am gaining weight my height is 5.7 and weight 89 kgs I have irregular periods also please suggest me a good diet.
How many times in a week can we do sex, without any problems? Sometimes I do sex continuous for 4-5 days.Please tell.
I'm 18 years old I'm 22 days late am starting to get nauseous at times. My last period was 9/9/16 I have taken a pregnancy test and was negative. I pee alot more than normal I drink more than normal I'm more tired than normal I'm moody. I have gained weight. I have signs and symptoms of being pregnant but negative hpt not sure if I should wait 2 more weeks and take another test or go into the doctor for a blood test idk what to do?
Migraine vs. Headache: know the difference
How to differentiate between a migraine and headache?
When you feel pain or pressure in your head, it may become difficult for you to assess whether you are experiencing a common headache or a migraine. Let's understand how different they are from each other.
A typical headache usually affects both sides of your head and varies from a mild to moderate pain. It can last from 30 minutes to up to a period of one week.
Some specific areas which get affected by a headache are:
- Back of your neck
Factors that trigger this headache type are a muscle strain, stress or anxiety.
A migraine, on the other hand, is also a type of a headache which results in an acute throbbing sensation in one part of your head. Usually, migraine headaches are highly painful. Migraine pain makes it difficult for a person to carry out his/her daily tasks. Symptoms or signs associated with migraine attacks are:
- Sensitivity to sound or light
- Pain in the temples
- Temporary loss of vision
- Pain behind your ear or eye
What are the common causes of a migraine?
- Hormonal imbalances in women - fluctuations in oestrogen, especially during menopause or pregnancy seem to trigger a migraine
- Drinks like wine and extremely caffeinated beverages
- Foods such as salty foods, aged cheese as well as processed foods can trigger the migraine attack.
- Medications - vasodilators such as nitroglycerine and oral contraceptives can intensify migraine pain.
How to treat a headache?
Fortunately, you can get rid of stress-induced headaches through over-the-counter treatments, which include:
How to treat a migraine?
If you experience migraine attacks less frequently, these medicines may give you quick relief:
- Triptans, such as rizatriptan (Maxalt) or almotriptan (Axert)
- Antinausea medicines, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), promethazine (Phenergan) or prochlorperazine (Compazine)
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as acetaminophen, naproxen sodium, aspirin or ibuprofen
Some preventive tips:
- Make changes in your diet such as avoid such foods, including caffeine and alcohol which are believed to trigger headaches.
- You can also try muscle relaxation exercises, yoga or meditation to ease the migraine attack.
Related Tip: 8 Common Migraine Triggers You Must Stay Away From
I'm 22, I have my periods only for a day or max only for 2days. But It comes on the regular dates every month wit a lot of pain. Please help!
Hello, I have a personal question. My wife had periods on 20 Sept. Last month and this month she had periods on 16 oct. But only for 01 day, after that it stop. Normally her periods lasts for 02 to 03 days. We always use protection while having sex also. What could be the reason. Kindly help me out. Regards.
Hello doctor, I am 22 year old female my period. Not occur till today about one month 5 days last period date is 26/5/2015, home pregnancy test is negative, thyroid test is negative, some pregnancy symptoms is there why this is going on. Worried about this, Shall wait for few days or give any solution.
Hey I am 14 years and 10 months old. And my periods are having a light flow from past 3-4 months. On my first day I have a lot pain even. I didn't used to have it before. The flow is not proper it hardly fills one pad a day. My hair is falling from quite few time and i have gained a little weight and when I walk up or down the stairs I breathe heavily and my facial hair are growing a lot. I can't even concentrate on my studies. Help please.
My age is 24. I have big doubt. The skin in my penis is not moving back. One day I forcefully moved it back with some pain which has not moved totally & regained its position. What should I do. My friends told me that skin on penis should move in order to have a good relationship with partner. Do I need any operation. Please clarify. Am afraid of it. Thanks a lot.
The benefits of consumption of the right kind of the food are more than one. They are not only required for sustenance, but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are:
- Avocados: The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
- Oysters: Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
- Arugula: This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
- Figs: Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
- Citrus: Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
- Spinach: This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.