Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krithika Manimaran
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krithika ManimaranYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old.Now i am pregnent with pcod.Now i am in 7 week.And my hcg count is 850.And taking hormone injections.Is it is abnormal count.And is it risky?please give me answer as soon as possible.
Please suggest. It's been 38 days since my last period.I did not get my periods. When should I take a pregnancy test?
Sir I have got married before one year before one month I use to take precaution last month I have done sex all the day but my wife is not pregnant is it any problem? Is it normal or I hve to do some thing.
I have 1 son 4 years old. Born by caesarian. Usually my period is for 3 days and stopped and in 8th day there ll b sudden gush of bleeding in 2 sec and stopped wen I wear napkin there ll b no bleeding in tat. My last period date was 23rd December. Today 31st Jan till now no period. I tested in my 38th day and the result was positive the second bar is little dim. Bt din sleep fa 2 days bcas of my son fever. Today morning I woke at 3 and gave give syrup wen I sleep again I felt a little pain in my lower stomach. Immediately I went to bathroom it was bleeding like my 8th day period. I wash and wore a pad bt nothing in pad Oly a a drop of brown colour in pad. After tat no bleeding. Is this my baby abort or wat s dis. If baby present mean any defects for baby growth. Give solutions please doctor. During my son s pregnancy time the same happened bt liquid like blood came in my 3rd month bt after scan nothing happened to baby. And my son born in 2.5 kg weight.
Hello doc. Wr are planning for baby. We are doing intercourse alternate days during my ovulation. Day nd after ovulation day this tym we did during ovulation nd after ovulation day. A alternate days. My period cycle 35-40 days. Nd if we do sex 4-5 days before my periods. Is it becomes problem to get pregnant. Nd is it ok if we do sex alternate days during ovulation day nd after ovulation. Please help me.
I'm trying to conceive from last 7 months. I went for hormonal test it is normal. 13th day of my cycle follicle come in size on 15th day of cycle it haven't got ruptured. Doctor suggested to me to take duphaston for 15 days now I missed my period by one day can I take pregnancy test? Can hear any good news please suggest me.
Sir or mam I want to ask thigh me jalan si start ho rhi hai aisa kyu ho rha hai aur kaise thk hoga.Please tell.
A sexual dysfunction or sexual health problem is an issue that may occur at any period of the sexual cycle. Sexual issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!