Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KrishnakanthYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to give pedicloryl syrup to 4 months old baby? if yes then in what quantity? the baby is all the time cranky and is not having proper sleep. Only sleep for an hour max and thn wakes up and cry. Please suggest what to do?
Hello my son is suffering from loose motion and admitted to hospital. Aftr treatment there is no difference in numbers of motion he has only greenish yellow become yellow in color of his potty. His prescription is inj nepstem 25 mg 1 a day Inj Monocef 250 mg 2 times and ofm and taff pro liquid2 tome a day Why he is not responding to treatment what should I do im just too much tensed for him.
My son is 4 years old and he sweats a lot on his head. How do I improve his vitd count naturally. Though he has a summer cut (hair cut) he sweats a lot only on his head. As you hv mentioned in your article that this is one of the symptoms of vitd deficiency, pl let me know how can I improve his vitd count in the body.
Hello sir/maa'm I want to ask you that my son is suffering from cough and cold and I give him livolin syrup from 4 days but till now he is not well. And he is suffers from cough and cold after every 15 days. Please give me some permanant solution.
My daughter in 3 years. She have a cut marks in her forehead due to stitches while she cut her forehead in March 2016. Now how I remove the stitch marks from her forehead. What ointment should I use to disappear the marks?
Is Oats are good for babies age upto 5 years. Oats are meant for reducing for weight or I have some wrong understanding.
My son whose age is 9 years. He is 26 kg in weight. I think he is under weight. He is quite fit. Please give me advice to increase his weight to look smart.
My 3 month baby have nose blocking with frequent cough. I give Maxtra and Mucolite drops for 3 times. Is it OK? Is it serious for my baby frequent cough? Tell me as soon as possible.
2 years old baby last one he had stomach pain, we consulted Doctor, they tell to take scan, after seen scan report they said "left renal pelvis mildly dilated AP-17 mm. Left renal cortical thickness-13 mm" Impression: 1) LEFT HYDRONEPHROSIS, 2) CYSTITIS, and they said to take cultural test. So please suggest and give what the problem is and which Dr. to consult.
My child's age is 11 years he has fever, vomiting, stomach and body pain from 4 days and we have showed on 15/07/2015 to Dr., she has prescribed ibugesic plus and given injection, but nothing has cured, next morning we have visited to colombia asia hospital, after every tests, doctor has confirmed about dengue fever and his plate cells are 141000 and doctors has injected one small bottle injection and one big bottle on 16/07/2015 at 11: 30 am in casualty ward, we have requested regarding admission because we don't want to take any risk regarding our child's life, they explain us (in seven days dengue fever plate cells will increasing and digress, if lower level has touches counts of the plate cells then only we suggest for admission nothing to worry, just make daily blood test twice for counts of plate cells and take daily medicines which we have prescribed) doctor has sent with injected needle in wrist and from same day 07: 00 pm to 09: 45 pm had loose motion 7 times, again I have contact to hospital and explain to duty doctor, he suggested nothing to worry, it's a part of the curing we have given the injections that is coming out and if any infection in the stomach it will cure properly my request to all doctors please suggest, we have to do running treatment is enough or we have to proceed for other treatment.
Hello Doctors Team, My son born on 10-APR-2016 with 1.96kg with 34 Weeks 6 days and currently he is having 2.75 Kg with 39 Weeks 1 day My question here is that we are following PRE-NAN milk powder from his birth with the addition of Mother Milk feeding, and I would like to know that can we continue the same milk powder or we need to change with some other milk powder with the addition of mother's milk. Kindly suggest, Thanks.
Age of my child is 21 month, and problem of he had a lot of pain when he is doing potty. He is doing very dry potty so that's why he feel lot of pain, and the area of the potty the cut during potty. Please give me suggestions.?
This is my baby which is 8 month old and his left leg is not fully grown &hi leg is bend below his knee and is small from his right leg I want to know is there is any treatment for his leg.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.