Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna RamanYour feedback matters!
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that does adrenal gland cancer also reduces testicle size?
Hello doc. 10 days ago I slipped in my room and fell down with all the impact on my right knee. That day I faced trouble in moving my right knee but from the next day onwards I was able to walk on plane land freely, but faced difficulty in walking up and down the stairs and sitting with legs crossed. I thought that it'd heal in 3-4 days but now 10 days have passed by and the situation remains same. I've avoided taking painkillers or any other medicine. The knee stays well until I start climbing stairs or try to sit down in the "bathroom " So, what should I do now? Should I get an X-ray done or wait for a few more days for it to heal on its own. Please suggest me some home remedy if you think that would be optimal.
I'm suffering from cold ache. What medicine will make me faster, and also what should I do to protect me from cold from these rains.
My husband is 43 years of age. He has high fever from last Thursday (4th August) evening and at the same time he started having hiccups continuously. Doctors suspected Dengue but it came negative. Malaria and typhoid also came negative. There is 3 mm stone in gall bladder. Fever reduced on Saturday but hiccups are continuing. Could there be any other reason?
My stomach have a stone. Many times suddenly my pain have started. If you have any suggestion then please give me solution.
Docter mjhe mere paltu dog ne 6 years phle uska teath mere thumb pe lg gya tha thda blood nikla tha bt maine koi injection nhi liya and dog normal tha usko koi prblm nhi thi kya m abhi bhi injection le skta hu.
How to fix indigestion problem I have eat six meal a day I have pooping 3 time a day please fix the problems. God bless you.
I am female diabetic patient and my age is 53 years old, my sugar level 157 fasting and pp is 201 and I am taking two medicine for sugar one for bp and one for cholesterol. Please suggest my diet chart. And is it possible in Ayurveda that I can quit my allopathy medicine.
Hello doctor, my foreskin does not move backward. It gives immense pain when when do it forcefully. Please suggest urgent help and cure so that it can move completely back.
As I was diagnosed with deficiency of vitD3, I was recommended vitD3 capsule (1 per week) for 4 months. 3 months have passed but no much difference. I still have pain n tingling in hands n feet in muscle n at times joints (can't really make out if the pain is in joints or muscle) but it's only in hands n feet. So. 1) can I increase the dose from once week to twice weekly 2) is there any side effects of excess of vitd3 capsules?
Dear Mam, I am housewife women. My husband is ni ARMY. He is mostly out of town due to his duty. We are newly married couple. We make physical relationship when he come. Mam my husband like oral sex like belowjob etc. He give me same. I want to know Is that safe for both of us. As during this time I am getting discharge. Can any infection harm for us from doing this.
From last some weeks I am observing blood with saliva brownish and yellowish saliva after waking up from sleep I visited Ent he says Ent is ok besides tinnitus of Mri is ok I done several tests all tests normal One doctor says it is due to hemotypsis Recommends me to take esol l + antacids syrup Now I am recovering to some extent I want to know what is exact problem My lft cbc kft tft usg x ray Malaria parasite tests normal Hepatitis a b c e normal Endoscopy done in feb 17 normal At that time blood was not coming I am non drinker Non smoker No respiratory problem Taking pantop dsr from last few years Please suggest me any medicine so that this problem can get cured Thanks.
Hello doctor. I am male 25, I work on computer and I am getting neck pain since 1year what should I do to reduce it.?
If I want to have sex with my girlfriend then what I have to do. What precautions were taken by me. I don't want child. We want to do this just for fun.
Junk food is something you should generally avoid, courtesy to the health problems that they may cause. However, in some cases, when you are hungry you tend to go for junk food items as they are easily available. The other reason is that you don't know what you should opt for if you avoid junk food.
Outlined below are some healthy food options that you may replace junk food with:
- Replace ice cream with frozen yoghurt: Ice cream is considered to be laden with sugar that will add a sizeable number of calories, so you may replace that with frozen yoghurt. Yoghurt does not contain sugar and contains probiotic bacteria and protein that are good for your body. The probiotics in yogurt will help in enhancing your digestive system.
- Replace caffeine with fresh fruit juices: Caffeine is a known vasoconstrictor, which means it tends to narrow your blood vessels. This leads to problems in blood circulation and can lead to problems, such as erectile dysfunction. Instead consume fresh fruit juices as they are much healthier than coffee. They contain antioxidants that protect your body from free radical damage.
- Potato chips with bananas: If your cravings for salted food, such as chips increase then it points to a deficiency of potassium in the body. Instead of reaching for the packet of chips, eat a few bananas. They contain good amounts of potassium which helps to regulate fluid balance in the body.
- Eat nuts instead of chocolate: Instead of gorging on chocolates, a healthier option would be to opt for various kinds of nuts, such as almonds and cashews. They contain magnesium which tends to reduce chocolate cravings. They also provide the body with healthy fats and protein which help in building lean muscle mass in the body.
- Replace cookies with dry fruits: Cookies contain sugar in large amounts, which has the potential to create havoc on your body. From increasing blood sugar levels to obesity, it can cause serious complications. Opt for dry fruits as they are rich with important nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals that are essential for the human body. Add food such as dates, almonds and apricots to your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.