Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KosyganYour feedback matters!
I have back pain since last two year And also some spot on face of acne I wants right treatment And my father also have problem of pulling The veins from last 5 year my father age is 56.
Hello Doctor I am 24 year old man I have back side pain problem I use volini spray and pain tablet but no relief what should I do please tell me.
My both hands joints are so weak, what to do sir? but I use calcium tablets from my friend who is working as medical ref.
I have a shoulder joint pain since last 8months. Bcoz of excess workout in gym. So.i left to go to gym. It feel problem. Smtime.wen I do pushup.
I have severe pain on the left side of my lower hip going towards my thigh and leg. Have constipation and taking triphala powder and have no problem. Have taken all test and reports all clear. Only having Thyroid and taking thyronorm 75 mg daily and razel 5 mg though cholesterol normal. Please advise as pain still continues.
I am suffering from pain in my knee from last 3 months, whenever I walk it goes very painful, have tried lots of medicine for pain but it does not help me. Please suggest me proper solution Thanks.
My back bone is paining so I had get rid of it can you tell me how to over come this problem. please can you say anything.
I had an accident 2 months back and sprained my ankle. It took 21 days to recover, then again I bought a slipper which was too spongy and the same happened again. I couldn't put weight on my ankle and can't stretch my muscles below knee joint. I consulted a doctor and he prescribed me pain killers. My ankle has become a little flexible than before. What's the permanent cure?
I am 29 years old, I had 4 late miscarriages (all almost around 4 months) in last 3.5 years. During last pregnancy, I had McDonald Cervical cerclage (In Delhi) to deal with cervical incompetence, but it also did not worked out and had miscarriage in Sep 2015. I read a lot on internet and found a solution of the problem of cervical incompetence by TAC (Transabdominal Cerclage)
My husband is suffering from knee pain due to arthrites we want to do prole ntreatment or ozone treatment to knee instead of surgrey will it be permanante relief.
I am having pain in my lower back. Sometimes it is unbearable. I do have fever and frequent headaches with it. I happens for few days (2-4) but after taking painkillers it vanishes. Pls help.
The gap in my right knee has narrowed. I have been taking medicines but in vain. Doctor is suggesting me surgery. I think knee arthroscopy. Kindly suggest me what to do. How risky is knee arthroscopy n wat are the probability that it will be cured.
Respected sir, I am a student and I study in late night so my left leg bones is very pain so please give me any suggestion. Thanks.
My question left leg nee pain last two month. My age 56 years, dr.treatment going on, medicine taken cartigen tab but problem is still.
My age is 28. I am male. My height is 4 feet 8 inches, By birth I am suffering from rickets, I undergone a 8 surgeries to cure my deformed legs. Now I am suffering form osteoporosis, I gain weight around 74 kg. And I am not able to walk. I have a high blood pressure around 170/120. I sit on the chair for a long time. I want to my condition please help.
I have a knee pain. I have done x-ray and no problem shown in x-ray. But the pain increases when I stand in kitchen for sometime or sit in chair. Pls help.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.