Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. KirubakaranYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old boy when I do sex .sperm is come out but I am not feeling orgasm .what should we do suggests me details.
I am swatantra age 18 and I am suffering from masturbation addiction due to masturbation I am so weak and I want to make myself fit and strong please give me some suggestion And I am also suffering from Hair fall please tell me how I stop my hair fall.
My both side of the face is not symmetrical my right side is more wider than left its look so ugly the chick bone of right side is bigger than left one what should I do. And also having semen leakage problem please suggest me something sir.
How to satisfy your female partner by sex, male orgasm early but she did not, she feel dissatisfy with this?
Hello, I am doing Business. I usually wear shoes and socks. Using Woodland shoes and Cotton socks. I have itchy on my leg on the place of socks. I regularly wash socks, but still have itchy on that place. I think it might be a bacteria infection. Its on both legs same place. Please tell some medication.
I am 32 years male. I suffering with itching in both the nostrils. When I rub the nostrils it feels good for some moment but again it start to itch and after some time I start to sneez. I had Ayurveda and homeopathic treatment for 5-6 months each but no results. Could you please suggest me something? I am having this problem since 3 years now.
I hav piles and I am so filling as far So plzzzzzzz give me some sume suggestion and some medicine ok.
I have creatinine level 1.5. What are the suggestions regarding having pulses in meals? What do you suggest about green lentils and arhar daal? Please reply. Thank you.
I am suffering from dryness skin will be every time itching so I might very disturbing will you give me suggestion for that?
I have headache problem. Due to this I used to take pain killers very frequently. Is there any side effects of these tablets. Please let me know.
Insomnia or sleeplessness is quite difficult to cope with and for people suffering from anxiety, it is even tougher. People suffering from anxiety remain in a state of mental and physical distress. On top of this, if they cannot sleep well because of insomnia, life becomes quite hard. Insomnia causes anxiety and also is caused due to anxiety.
Here are some simple tips to manage anxiety and insomnia:
- Maintain a schedule: Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Experiment with several different bedtimes and wake up times to find out which one works best for you.
- Turn off electronic devices: Switch off all electronic devices thirty minutes before you go to bed. Electronic devices stimulate your mind and the light from the devices does not make you feel that it is time to sleep. Keep the devices away from you while going to bed.
- Dim lights: Practice dimming all lights in your house before bedtime. Change light bulbs and replace them with low wattage lights. This will enable you to have lights, although they are dim. Low lighting will make your body produce melatonin to make you prepare for sleep.
- Keep away from alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcoholic drinks before bedtime reduces your quality of sleep and you may wake up within two hours. Do not consume alcohol before bedtime. Smoking should be restricted before sleeping, as the nicotine contained in cigarettes is a stimulant, which can take away your sleep.
- Ignore caffeinated drinks: Caffeine is a stimulant and consuming caffeinated drinks before going to bed can result in losing sleep. Do not drink coffee before sleeping.
- Exercise: Exercise is a perfect solution to reduce anxiety and results in improved sleep quality. Exercise regularly during the day or three to four hours before bedtime. Yoga and meditation performed just before going to sleep are effective.
- Make a pre-sleep ritual: Try to find ways, which would help you calm your mind just before going to sleep and practice it every day. This can be reading a book, taking a hot shower or listening to your favorite songs. Your mind will be relaxed, and you will get better sleep.
- Maintain a sleep journal: Keep a sleep journal and write about the time when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Also note down the time you require to fall asleep, the number of times your sleep breaks and how your sleep was. This will enable you to observe your sleep patterns and make adjustments.
For people suffering from anxiety, added insomnia results in enhanced difficulty. One should cope with the problems properly and try to improve upon them.