Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KirtanaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 7 weeks pregnant. We had taken obstetrics scan and antenatal tests. The doctor said everything is normal. Yesterday night she had back pain and vaginal itching. Is it normal? We are worried about the itching. Did she got any infection that affect the baby?
Maine unsafe sex kiya tha lekin maine fir 72 ghanto ke andar emergency pill li lekin fir bhi mera periods 25 din late hai and aaj subah jab maine test kiya khud se to usme result positive aaya kya mai sach me pregnant hu agar haa to meri shadi nhi hui safely abortion ke liye mai kya karu mai abhi maa nhi banna chahti please help me.
My face skin look dull uneven skin colour n lot of pimple scars n holes but now I have no pimples but scars n holes remain on my face. If I use any cream it's go worst again so pls suggest d solution.
Hello sir, my sister admitted because of dengue from last Saturday night. Doctor told that still she hv to admitted 3 more days. We make some report's CBC and dengue NS1 ag and IGM both r positive. Saturday counts are 37000 Sunday reports hv counts 39000 but today reports having count again 35000 so I m worry about it Doctor told that reports hv wbc increase from 3000 to 8400 so its good things. Doctor please tell me as early possible recovery ways. Because we are not that financially good so charges and all its costly so. We cant effort that much. So we hope as early we get recovery.
I am 22 years old male from u. P I want to ask about fitness what should be the daily life for maintain our body fit and strong what kind of food we should not eat and what to eat.
I am 25years old I became lean can suggest me why this happens and suggest me some kind of food which makes me fit.
I am getting too much of lethargy from last 1 month I don't know why if I climb 10 steps only I am getting lethargy even I did not increase or decrease my weight can I know why?
I am 27 year old and I am facing a problem of my white hairs from last 6 to 8 years so what should I do.
I hav a migraine since 2005, from that time I hav consulted many doctors and as per advice I used the medicine SIBELIUM 10 Mg, during this period the migraine attack reduces but when I left the intake of medicine, the migraine attack increases. Now more than 12 years hav passed but still I suffer from migraine attacks.
What are the chances of conceiving for a woman in mid 20s with pcos? Are the women having pcos infertile?
Hi and hello pls suggest me at now I am using melacare cream . Is there any alternative cream for whiting and glow on face or can I use vitamin c cream on face ?
I am 25 years old female and I have a little daughter of 1 years 2 month old. After 4-5 months of birth of my daughter, my hairfall increased significantly. This hairfall problem is continuing till now since last 8-9 months. Please suggest cares to be taken & diet to get rid of this problem.
My father is 52years old he is diabetic patient. He is taking medicine (Zoryl MV 1) for his diabetes from few years. But from last 3-4days he is suffering from severe pain in his knees. please tell why it is happening? Is there anything about to worry? Please let me know how to get rid of this problem.
Many of us feel anger, frustration and dissatisfaction in our daily lives. While medicine and therapy can help extreme cases, there are other ways to bring down the symptoms with a proper daily routine, diet and exercise. Exercise can be an incredible treatment to discharge those sentiments. In case you wind up getting angry regularly, yoga can help you to deal with the problem while you are away or at home. Yoga can help with both managing anger and calming you down when you feel particularly furious at any given point. Some of the asanas or postures that help in doing so are as follows:
- Savasana (cadaver posture): With the cadaver posture, you lie on your back with your palms up and arms next to you. At that point, you relax every part of your body. While practicing this posture, concentrate on relaxing. Inhale deeply into your tummy. It is best to shut your eyes while doing so.
- Sheetali Pranayama (cooling breath): The cooling breathing exercise is a phenomenal approach to address anger. You basically roll your tongue (twisting in the edges) or press your lips together. In case you cannot roll your tongue, breathe in gradually through your mouth so that the air gets in through your tongue. At that point, close your mouth and breathe out through your nose. This practice is believed to lessen the anger and enhance peace of mind.
- Ardha matsyendrasana (half spinal twist pose): This posture strengthens the organs and relaxes your spine. You can perform this exercise by sitting with both legs in front of you, and then by folding one knee up while folding the other on the ground underneath the other leg. You then turn your spine toward the side where the knee is up and use the knee as a rest for your arm as you stretch into the stance. Try not to exhaust yourself. In case you feel pain, relax a bit.
- Urdhva dhanurasana (upward bow pose): This stance has been efficient in increasing trust between people with threatening or serious identity issues, and decreases anger. While there are a few approaches to accomplish a back curve in yoga, the upward bow stance is the most widely recognized due to the back twists that lead to better circulation of energy.
- Salamba sarvangasana (shoulder stand): It can balance out the nervous system. People who deal with anger issues or who have an antagonistic identity will find that this asana helps in lessening their outrage and anger. It creates quality and adaptability and helps the thyroid and parathyroid organs as well.
Doing yoga frequently will go far towards helping you deal with your anger in the long haul. In case you have an identity issue, exercising consistently will strengthen the mind. However, you might need to go to a class keeping in mind the end goal, which is to manage the anger.