Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kirba ShankarYour feedback matters!
Doc I have a bones issue sometimes my joints pain alottt specially ma back pain create issue for me please help me.
An year ago I gone for arthroscopy and arthoscpoic notchplasty. In right knee Implanted with puddu plate and allograft in high tibial osteotomy. But my knee didn't recover fully and also while walking have bend in my knee, can not able to bend my knee as the other. And also done physiotherapy for an year but the condition. Is still tje same. Please help me to walk as before.
I am suffering from leg pain continuously over the years. What should I do to cure it. please suggest me the remedy.
Hi, I am 3 months pregnant. I'm having severe back pain and sometimes abdominal cramping. My doctor prescribed me cyclopam. Is it safe to take during pregnancy?
I have heel pain for last one and half years, tried all kind of ointments. Now apply turmeric and salt pulta/chonka of Arendi (CASTOR) leaf in the night. It gives temporary relief but no permanent solution. Kindly advise. Thanks P K Gupta, LKO.
I will get sometimes knee pain. I don't know why. So I can't walk a long distance. please help. Me what can I do.
I am 36 years. Having pain in the left part of my left knee especially when I fold it for few minutes. This is happening for past few weeks as I remember and getting increased slowly I suppose. What must be the reason? I am actually worried..
Hello, I am 25 years old. I suffering from a pain which is the part of spinal bone. This is last corner of spinal bone at the inside of boom (coccygeal vertebrae. I am in a shitting job of 8 hour. So I have lower back pain also and pain in legs after sitting a long time. I have also piles problem. please suggest me some thing. Thank you.
Sir, I am 25 years old. I have pain regularly in my knees and legs mostly in night. Sometimes in my palms, fingers and toes. Also I have problem when I getup early in the morning from the sleep.
I have severe leg ache at night when I try to sleep. It's extremely common and happens at bed time because of which I am not able to fall asleep for 2-3 hours. Please let me know cause and solution.
Sometimes I realize in winter season I have been so much pain in my backbone. And its reason is in my childhood. I'm in serious condition and admitted in good hospital and they inject my backbone for medical test. So what is the solution.
My brother have serious pain on back from shoulders to lower when he sleeps why he has such pains & I need to know what are the symptoms of hiv.
I got Surgary of my both knees a year back, but it still pain while getting up and alighting. Kindly suggest way out.
I have suffering from cervical pain (pain in neck, shoulder and arms from last 4 years. Should I do?
What are the different currently available technologies with their pros and cons for a knee replacement operation ?
Sir I have back pain I am unable to move so please tell me how can I be pain less this is over my tolerance.
I am 50 years old female and I have pain in both thumbs and palm of both hands. Also I have pain in my shoulders. So, I requested to you give some ways of treatment.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.