Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran NatarajanYour feedback matters!
I have a serious sinus problem. When I go to bed in the night both my nostrils get choked and I am not able to breathe. What is the treatment for this problem in Ayurveda and Homeopathy? Mukesh.
Respected Dr., My daughter is 14 Years old. Suffering from nose blockage, running nose, & sneezing all through the year. It starts from early morning &generally stops after taking bath. Sometimes she takes CZ 3 and also take steam inhalation to get relief. She is suffering from this since childhood. Please advice.
My left ear is clogged for 8 days now. taking homopathy medicine and ear drops but no result. What should i do?
He is suffering from cough and tonsils infection, he also sneezes when he comes in contact with dust or cold things. He is taking medicines like sneeze and azithromycin 250.
I am 52yrs old female. I have vertigo problem and sweing due to this. Some times I take vertin8mg and do exercise but still it continues and I feel very restless also and sleepy.
I am 24 year old. Height is 5'10" and weight is 68 kgs. I have allergy from dust and cold. My nose seem bent in allergy. Please suggest me natural remedies.
My left ear is paining from last 2 days. Also it has become heavy. And water is coming from it. It stinking a little. I have this problem since childhood. Please help.
She is ill from 4 days. Had weakness and muscle ache and headache. She is also suffering from throat infection. Currently she is taking antibiotics anti inflammatory and multi vitamin tablet by consultant to hospital. What should I do for her muscle cramps and headache?
My nose always blocked. Sometimes I feel my sensation was stop and whole body were pain. Specially back pain.
Are you feeling lightheaded, unbalanced or woozy lately? Are you having strange sensations in the ears and eyes? These indicate that you are suffering from dizziness, a condition affecting the body’s sensory organs. It can cause fainting at times as well. It is not a disease, but a symptom of several disorders. Dizziness is caused by inner ear disturbances, effects of medication, motion sickness and underlying health conditions, such as poor blood circulation, infections or injuries.
Test and diagnosis
If you feel dizzy for a prolonged period of time or if the dizziness occurs and reoccurs, a special treatment is required. This is because dizziness may make you prone to several risks in everyday life. Several tests are carried out to find out the cause of the dizziness. If a stroke is suspected, an MRI scan or CT scan is carried out. A physical examination is undertaken in which the way you walk and balance are observed and the nerves of the central nervous system are checked. Hearing and balance tests may also be required, which are as follows:
- Eye movement testing in which the path of the eyes is observed while tracking an object in motion. An eye motion test may be given where cold and warm water is placed in the ear canal.
- Head movement tests are carried out when benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is suspected.
Treatment of dizziness includes medicines, therapies and balance exercises.
- Water pills are prescribed when a patient has Meniere’s disease, which helps in reducing dizziness.
- Antihistamines provide temporary relief from dizziness.
- Head position maneuvers: A technique known as canalith repositioning helps in resolving dizziness quickly. It can be performed by a doctor, therapist or audiologist. The position of the head is maneuvered in the process.
- Balance therapy: Several exercises help in making the body’s balance system lesser sensitive to motion. This technique, known as vestibular rehabilitation, is used for people suffering from dizziness due to inner ear conditions.
- Psychotherapy: This therapy may be used for patients who experience dizziness because of anxiety disorders.
- Use of antibiotics: An antibiotic by the name of gentamicin may be injected in the inner ear for disabling the balance function. The unaffected ear performs that function.
- Other procedures: A procedure known as labyrinthectomy may be used for disabling the vestibular labyrinth in the affected ear.
If you experience dizziness continuously, it is important for you to visit an ENT specialist. An ENT specialist deals with problems related to the ear, nose and throat and will be able to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatment for dizziness.