Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kinjal R. ShahYour feedback matters!
I had Bronchitis problem since 10 years . I am suffering with coughing severely. Is there any permanent solution to this. I had taken lot of medicines every year. I fed up with medicines Give permanent solution.
I am do sex with my cousin two times at night. At the second time we never clean my penis and his vagina at 4 am. Is any problem.
I am 39 y/o female and am on no medications. Within the last 2-3 weeks I noticed a very noticeable bald spot and excessive hair loss. I can't hide the bald spot at all! I have never dealt with anything like this before! Any advice or things I should take or do to help would be very much.
During bed time at night when I go to sleep, I feel that my body shake/little jerk just like feeling at the time earthquake for a long back ago. My b. P. Is normal.
Hi these days I am suffering from acute depression. The main reason is my husband. He do not take full responsibility of me. Am married for last 11 years. He always wanted a working women who can take her full responsibility. Till date that man has not taken a single responsibility of me. Sometimes I feel I should commit suicide. Its being more than 11 years I am working and fulfilling all my.
I am suffered lot of fever from such cold waves and also weaknesses in my body please give me solutions of it.
Sir I have water or, flood inside my ear. Please prescribe, me some medicine so that my flood or water is gone. Please,help me. No doctor help me or find my proper diagnosis. MRI ,CT Shown nothing. please prescribe me some medicine so fluid is gone from ear. Or tests where I find this pblm? Im irritate from this pblm. Please help me.
Today, olive oil is known as one of the healthiest oils for cooking food because of its low level of saturated fats. Olive oil is also said to be able to aid in weight loss, reduce cholesterol, lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases, slow down the ageing process and protect against certain types of cancer. However, not all types of olive oil are the same. Olive oil is extracted by crushing olives and is categorised on the basis of the type of pressing, acidity levels and extent of processing undergone.
Some of the common types of olive oil available are:
- Extra virgin olive oil: This refers to oil produced by the first ‘pressing’ of olives. This oil is extracted using only mechanical or other physical means and does not involve the use of heat or chemicals. The only processing is subjected to is washing, decanting, centrifuging and filtering. The maximum acidity level of this oil is 0.8%. Extra virgin olive oil has no added flavours or aroma and is said to have a superior taste.
- Virgin olive oil: This is the second grade of olive oil. It has slightly higher level of acidity than extra virgin olive oil. It may seem to have a slight flavour imperfection as compared to the earlier oil. This is most commonly used type of olive oil.
- Refined olive oil: Oil that is produced by subsequent pressings of the remaining olive flesh is known as refined olive oil. It has a lighter colour and is less viscous as compared to virgin olive oil. Unlike virgin olive oil, refined olive oil is bleached and deodorised. It may also be mixed with a little virgin olive oil. This type of oil has the same levels of monosaturated fat, but has very little antioxidants.
- Olive pomace oil: The crushed flesh and pits left over from the extraction of olive oil is known as pomace. This may further be used to extract oil known as pomace oil. Pomace oil is an inferior oil that may be mixed with olive oil to improve its taste and texture.
- Unfiltered olive oil: As the name suggests, the unfiltered olive oil contains bits of olive flesh. While this may enhance the flavour of the oil, it also causes a sediment to be formed at the bottom of the bottle. This sediment may become rancid over time and lower the shelf life of the oil. Unfiltered olive oil should ideally be used within 6 months of being bottled.
Apart from the above, there are a number of other types of olive oil such as early or late harvest olive oil, hand picked olive oil, single estate olive oil and flavoured oil. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.