Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KiniYour feedback matters!
I have swelling near vagina hole. N pain in vagina. Is it a symptom of pregnancy or any other thing? Please help me.
I am 29 weeks pregnant and the baby is already in head down position so I wanted to know if it is alright?
I am trying for getting pregnant from last one year. My doctor checked me on day 10th after period my left ovary and right ovary shows msf and endometrium size is 8.7 mm also day 13th it shows same. It is helpful me for getting pregnant. Pl. Suggest I am very confused what I do.
Hi i Need to terminate early pregnancy as do not want a baby already have one son of 13 years old from sugerian operation.
In the olden days, we had food scarcity and too much physical work. So obesity and lifestyle diseases were less among people. In those times people used to eat heavily when more food was available and eat less when no food was available.
Then came the agricultural revolution era and a smart public distribution system. Food become abundant. It became impossible to change our centuries' old habit and we started eating more.
Then came industrial, it developments and opening up of markets. It created the following things:
Less physical work. Too much mental strain. Odd working hours. Availability of cheap tasty junk foods.
All these started leading to lifestyle diseases like obesity, hypertension and diabetes.
Then came the medical era (the current period), when the incidences of the above said diseases started growing out of proportions. Nowadays we have started realizing that
We are over eating. We are eating junk calories, food with high fat and salt content. We are leading a sedentary lifestyle.
We have started seeing our parents, relatives, friends getting these diseases, and we have come to know that there is no escape, since they too lead a similar lifestyle. This is the awareness era. Now availability of resources like internet and health magazines are changing people's mind to lead a healthy and fit life.
How to lead a healthy lifestyle and avoid lifestyle diseases?
Stop smoking, reduce alcohol consumption to once a week (two drinks only, it is better if avoid alcohol. Control your existing illnesses like diabetes and hypertension by dedicated dieting and regular consultation with your physician.
Physical activity: 40 minutes a day, minimum 5 days a week. Stop junk foods completely, reduce sugar, salt and oil consumption.
Sleep well (5-8 hours). Everybody has a different biological clock. A refreshing night's sleep varies from person to person. For some 5 hours is enough, for some they need 8 hours. Find out which person you are and start sleeping for the correct time.
I had unprotected sex about a month ago and also took I pill. I had my normal periods after that. BT I skip my next period date AM I pregnant?
My child born on Nov 5 ad I got 1 periods on Dec 13th. It s dangerous r regular periods .but I'm breastfeeding my child. But how won't I get my periods within 1 month?
What is the meaning of tpha positive Treponema pallidum haemagglutination ? Please explain in hindi. My husband is tpha positive. And tell treatment also.
I am a newly married woman. I have love marriage but our sex life is not well. As I am facing prob while sex my uterus having sever pain while sex how can I come over it.
Hello my vagina is not getting wet. When we do intercourse its pain lot to me and I am not able to do sex. I stop my partner due to pain. What to do so that we can have good n enjoyable sex?
I have cyst on my both sides ovaries n regularly I have to face sever pain left side 7.5 mm and right side 6.5 mm should it will go by medicine or I have to operate it.
My best friend had sex with her boyfriend on 28th October 2016 and their condom broke after an hour she took an I pill Last month she got her periods on 10th, and every month her periods comes 7 days earlier so according to that she should have got down today i.e. 3rd November 2016. But she has not yet got her periods. Is there anything to be worried about. Are there any chances she might get pregnant. She is 20 now.
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.