Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kini
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KiniYour feedback matters!
I had my periods on the 22nd of last month. Me and my partner got physical on the 5th of this month. Since a week I have been feeling sick. Except vomiting i have been getting headaches, back and stomach pain, frequently going to the loo, getting tired very soon n sleepy all day. Could I be pregnant.
I am 30 years old, I got married in 2014, 2 years completed we did not have child, doctor checked me and said azoospermia, is this result into not giving birth to the child in the life.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April, 2016 and I didn't take any contraceptive pills. Now i'm so worried about being getting pregnant cause my periods are always regular but this month my periods comes 5 days late than expected date on 9 May, 2016 with less bleeding than usual i'm very much confused that it is implantation bleeding or periods bleeding. I feel very uncomfortable these days having back pain, heart pain, headache, constipation and breast tenderness-soreness-tingles. I'm so tensed about all this. On 21 May, 2016 i'll take an home pregnancy test with Preganews but it comes negative. On 29 May, 2016 i again took an home pregnancy test with Preganews again its come negative. Now i'm very much confuse by all this coz test are negative but my body symptoms make me tensed. Plzz help me please I didn't take any risk of pregnancy coz i'm unmarried. Already I have done a big mistake by have an unprotected sex. Now didn't want to do any mistake.
Period not come expected date was 27 Feb but still did not came but a white fluid is discharge some time from vagina what could be the reason am I pregnant of its just an infection.
In India Vaidyas have been using hebo mineral Ayurvedic formulations for treating women since ages. These are totally harmless and beneficial in even worse conditions. However extreme infective conditions or discharge because of worst uterine involvement may take longer than expected time. Our Vaidyas Leucorrhoea Nashak Yog is for own patients only.
I am 29 year old male. I got married three years before. Till now I didn't get any child. My medical report and my wife medical reports are fine only doctor said. What could be the reason getting late.
Hello sir/madam. My GF didn't get periods last 4months. I thought she is pregnant. We don't want pregnancy. She is 22. Any medical abortion is there? Pls suggest me the better way. Thank you.
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed.