Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Dr. Kim Lancelot JamesYour feedback matters!
How can remove cavities from our teeth, what should I do? Please tell me which toothpaste is better for our teeth.
My teeth is not straight so want to nomal teeth I visited a local orthodontic he told me first remove my 4 teeth then set braces its necessary remove 4 teeth for orthodontic treatment my age is now 26 how much time about a whole process and much cost around total treatment.
One of my front tooth in the upper jaw is overlapping slightly with the other front tooth, due to this the tooth beside the overlapping tooth has grown a bit on the underside of the overlapping tooth, if I want to straighten my teeth what are the possible ways of doing it? And will this straightening process in any way affect my facial structure? Currently I am 21 years old.
From 2 day ago ago. Im suffering from ulcer. Its too paining. I am not able to eat anything. please suggest me what to do?
Sir I have pain on my teeth after I ate chicken. why sir tell me as soon as possible? Please help me.
I am 19 years old when I wake up on morning getting blood in teeth and bad smell in my mouth but I'm brushing well why the problem getting regular please sir give me a solution to the stop bleeding on teeth.
Sir I brush my teeth regularly I will take 10 min to brush my teeth but there is the smell in my mouth I tried every toothpaste but after brush my teeth after 1 hr there is the smell I don't eat any tobacco wine nothing even tea also please help me.
My teeth are yellow and having bad smelling in breathing. Frequently, change the tooth brush due to irregular arrangement of teeth. Pl suggest.
Sir from the last 5 years I having bad breath. I had digestion problem is it the reason? please help me to cure this sir.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.