Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khalid HussainYour feedback matters!
A female friends aged 23 yrs, suffering from bone TB and her treatment is under process since January 2016 from Lucknow and is about to shift in Delhi and want to continue her DOTS course from Delhi. Can you please suggest Government DOTS center from where she can continue her treatment.
Sir, I am suffering from pain on entire leg with ankle area. Due to a bike accident before 1 year nd 6 months. My right leg was seriously injured. There is 2 comminuted on tibia fibula and 1 closed femoral fracture. Also 3 metacarpals got comminuted fracture. Soft tissues, muscles, nerves were also lost. Then total 5 surgery was done including 2 plastic and reconstructive surgery. About 27 hour required for the whole surgery. Muscles and vein from my wings portion and skin from left thigh grafted to leg with ankle area. Then im recovered after 8 months. Now im walking, but my ankle is totally suffering of stiffness and a slight bend on fractured ankle area like bowed legs. I think it causes due to 8 months bed ridden without plaster. Sensation is too less because that portion is fully reconstructed. And my leg is 1 and half inch shorten. Due to fracture. So please suggest me the treatment for maximum recovery. 1. For stiffness 2. For slight bend 3. For leg shorten 4. For scars in reconstructed area Please sir its a humble request.
Hello doc my sister's marriage is on 26th Feb and she having very dull skin and full of dark circles and now she is worrying a lot, can you please suggest me any good product or home made like she have allergies of besan and health so we can't give her please please advise me a very quick answer so let her face can get glow on her wedding day. Thank you waiting for your reply.
I got fungal infection approx 30 years ag. Through a nail in my footwear worn on a rainy day. Since then each year in rainy season it reoccurs, no matter how careful I am. Itch starts and all over fungal infection reappears and remains till winters. How can I get rid of it.
My complexion is getting dark from past 10 days. N I'm getting pimples. Please suggest me something to get fair, smooth and pimples free face.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
Hi All. as from mother is facing dermal marks on her face and neck. Need some suggestion are treatment for removal of dermal marks. Thanks Abdul.
I am a medium complexion man, I have oily skin, every time my forehead and nose are look like wet due to the oil skin issue. This is very irritating. Any solution for change my oily nature of skin??
I like to go to the gym. But when I started goin to gym, I realized my skin becomes rough and tight and I look old. Due to this I stopped goin to gym. But I love goin to gym. My question is Can I go to gym and have my same young soft skin?
How to get a flow less skin My thighs are extending it leaves a mark while it extends how to avoid them or is there any treatment to reduce that scar.
Get proper evaluations if you see blood in stool.