Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Keshav Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Keshav SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 year old, male, In my annual health check up, below are the conclusion of reports: 1- Mild Dyslipidemia2-Eosinophilia3- Low vitamin D3.
Hi This Is Sudhakar Das I'm suffering from body itches every time like allergies & Rashes It happens most in evening and night while sleeping I basically eats non veg, I regularly eats chicken and eggs but recently I stopped eating eggs, I don't know what's wrong in my body within 2 years I donated blood 3 times and I think I didn't any wrong. Can you give me any solution for this.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
I am suffering from headache from last months regularly could you please let me the reason. Thanks in advance.
Hi I am sunny, I am suffering from masturbation and porn addiction for 14 years. I really want to overcome this problem. Not because of this I have premature evacuation problem. I am not able to satisfy my partner at once. I have to recharge my self every time. Which makes me week. I have this premature evacuation problem from 4 years. please help me with any herbal n 0 side effects medicine. Thank you.
I have fungal erosion in my stomach. And have pylori positive. What is the best treatment of fungal erosion? Is it completely curable?
I'm a diabetic patient, what kind of diet should I maintain and what kind of exercise I should do to keep sugar level down.
Men really love to enjoy their equipment, and for most that means masturbating on a regular basis, even if they are in a sexual relationship with a partner. After all, regular masturbation is an important part of good penis care. And besides that, it feels delightful!
But there are quite a few websites out there that suggest masturbation might actually be harmful, especially if a man does it too often. Is it possible to have too much of a good thing? Let's explore what it means to have a healthy masturbating schedule versus masturbating way too much.
What indicates too much masturbating?
There is really no ideal number for the times a man should masturbate in a day or in a week. However, there are some signs that indicate a guy is enjoying the pleasure a little too much. These usually happen when there are adverse consequences to what he's doing.
1) Penis injuries. A man who masturbates too much can actually wind up damaging his penis. This is especially true when a man ignores lube and uses the 'death grip' to pleasure himself. A guy can wind up with a sore penis, redness or other irritations that make it uncomfortable to touch his equipment. He might also eventually wind up with a severe curvature of the penis from a buildup of scar tissue; this can happen when a man persists in obsessive masturbation for a long period of time.
2) Problems in relationships. If a man finds himself at the receiving end of an emotional tirade from a partner who feels neglected in bed, pay attention - this could be a sign that taking matters into his own hands has become a problem. While masturbation even in the midst of a good sexual relationship is perfectly normal and healthy, if a man is masturbating so often that he doesn't want to have sex with his partner, that's a huge red flag that things have gone too far.
3) Constant distraction. A man who is constantly thinking about the next time he will masturbate, to the point of neglecting his responsibilities or daydreaming about how he will do it next, can mean there's an issue that needs to be addressed. Though this kind of attitude can be normal when a man is first exploring his body and learning about it, anyone who has been sexually active for a few years should be able to keep thoughts about masturbation on a more appropriate level.
4) Problems in other areas of life. A guy who misses work to masturbate, avoids going out with friends or chooses to opt out of sexual encounters in order to enjoy his own hand might be facing serious problems. When masturbating begins to adversely affect a man's social and work life, it's time to get professional help.
5) No more ejaculation. A guy who masturbates too much can tap the bottom of the well, so to speak - leaving him with nothing more to give. A guy who constantly has 'dry' releases and worries because he can't produce any ejaculate is someone who might be masturbating too much.
If a guy is worried about masturbating too much, it's important that he tries to gradually cut back. If he finds that he can't do this on his own, professional help is available. In the meantime, he can help eliminate some of the soreness and pain from overhandling with the use of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E to soothe the skin, as well as L-carnitine to help protect the peripheral nerves that might suffer from excessive masturbation.