Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KeerthimalaYour feedback matters!
There is mucus in my stomach and intestines because of which I can't eat anything and another doctor said that I have swelling in my stomach. What should I do?
I have big problem if I eat any cold item like lassi or any softdrink in night I have fever what should I do.
Hello doctor my mom is 46 years old .Why stopped her menstrual cycle? meximum 2 month above her menstrual have not coming yet?
I filled down six month ago. At that time take medicine and relif from pain. But recently I feel so much pain entire my back even I can, t sit down for a little bit time though I take pain killer. Please suggest my medicine.
I am advised by my doctor to take dolo for my arthritis pain for my knee pain. Of course it is very effective and it relieves my pain up to 2-3 days. I am not diabetic. Is it safe to take very often for a prolonged time?
My brother 17 years old boy and his suffering from pimples or dark spot in face and his face is full oily and it looks very bad. So please suggest me any medicine.
I have bad breath problem, whenever I open my mouth after eating something, my mouth starts bad breathing, help me.
I want beard look. What can I do for increasing beard and mustache in a month. Suggest suitable oil.
Patient got fracture in hand elbow nd got operated by 4 years ago but the movement of hand elbow is half. Is there is any chance to proper movement in hand elbow by reopration of hand elbow.
I did sunnath last week. After 3 days take off dressing what should be care for it. Pls advise. What to wear. Simple pant or night dress or something else. What should I do?
My daughter is 13. After she attended her first period at 11, she developed irregularities. We visited doctor and medicated for PCOS. Now she hardly has longer periods, but the recurrence comes in 16 - 25 days gap. And completes in 2 days. Do we need to go for further consultation? Any natural ways to cure or suppress this?
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.