Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KeerthikaYour feedback matters!
How to maintain body harmonious. A changing of harmonious in my body I am suffering a lost cause of periods. My age is 26. Give me a suggestion.
My wife is pregnant,it's 7 week now.the problem is that she is having more white discharge nowadays. does it have any harm to the baby?
I am a 27 yrs old female, have backache for more than a year. D3up sachets didn't give any good results. Tried doing yoga also but still backache persist. I was diagnoised with pcos on 2010 and took medicines for 3 years. The precibed medicine was krimson35. Need a solution for my backache and also for pcos. My height is 5'2 and weight is 67kgs.
Hello I am suffering from white discharge from a month ago. .Is weakness a reason behind this? please suggest some remedy. M married n hv 2 small kids thank you.
She is 34 years female and she have a baby of 2 years. She have problem of small size of right breast. Will you please suggest what should she do for this. Like therapy of surgery .or some medicine.
I want to do abortion because I got chicken pox during my third month of pregnancy please give advice that my decision is wrong or right.
Is it possible that the urge to eat sour food and a sudden increase in appetite always means that the girl is pregnant?
My periods were regular till feb. On 7of every month. I was ill after my feb menses. I was on strong medications for cough and cold as fever as well. In the month of march I waited for my periods on 7-8 but they happened to come on 19 march. Meanwhile we were trying for the baby. Now in april I didn't had my periods yet. My upt was -ve on 25 &27 too. My gynae has suggested to repeat upt after a week. And has given me folic acid. I had pain in left side of lower abdomen yesterday.
Hi. Please advise me which are days to have intercourse. Very suitable for a the pregnancy for a woman. Because calculating dates ends up failure.
I got biopsy positive report and bactech negative report for mycobacterium tuberculosis. What does it means. I am not able to conceive. I conceive once but no baby growing in 5 yrs. Taking tuberculosis treatment. Will I conceive after the treatment.
My cousin is in serious relationship with her hubby. But she do not love to do sex with him. She tell me to fuck her and I fucked her 2 time a day without condom and she loves that her problem is that she discharge sum white liquid type when she sit alone or traveling.
Hello Mam, I got conceived on sep. 11 2015 (my report shows 6 weeks preg) On sep4th 2015 that is prior 6 days nee guy missed me for sex. My last lmp is july 28th or 30 not sure. Sep4th new guy misused me for sex Sep11 (6 weeks) Oct 16 (11weeks) Dec 18 (20weeks) Mar 7 (33weeks) Pls let me know I got preg on august itself or. Because of this new guy I got conceived within 6 days of incident 6 weeks preg? Will come Pls advise me.
I had problem of irregular periods. The gynecologist prescribed medicines after which the periods stopped completely. On studying the medicines on internet I learnt that the medicines were contraceptives and also contained male hormones. After those medicines I started getting hair on sides of my upper lip and on the left cheek towards the ear. I also got pigmentation marks on my face. I feel embarrassed and don't like to see my face and don't like to go out. Can these things be reversed ie hair n pigmentation by taking female hormones? Please do help me.
Honey is a sweet liquid produced by honeybees from the nectar they gather from flowers via the complicated process of regurgitation and evaporation. Honey is made up of glucose, fructose, and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphate, sodium, chlorine, potassium, magnesium. It is also fairly rich in vitamins b1, b2, b3, b5, and b6.
Due to the presence of powerful antiseptic, antibacterial and healing properties, honey is used as medicine to treat many common health problems.
Here are the top 10 health benefits of honey.
Is light bleeding along with sticky semifluid liquid is the sign of pregnancy? The bleeding was around 3 days please suggest weather it is the sign of pregnancy or not?
This is regarding a problem developed recently after my first sex. There's a burning sensation and at times it itch so much internally. What must be the problem and what should I do? One thing I'm sure, my husband doesn't have any STDs and since the itch started couple of days back I've washed it properly. Please suggest some cream or means to cure it. Thank you.
Eating well is one of the secrets to a long and healthy life. To be able to sustain yourself in the long run, without falling prey to life threatening diseases and degeneration of the body and its functionality, one must invest well in nutrition. So how can you eat to live forever and sustain a healthy eating habit? Here are a few elements that you should add to your diet - pronto!
- Omega-3: Fish and nuts have the maximum omega three fatty acids, which are known as an anti-aging ingredient that everyone must add to their daily diet. Have a helping of baked or grilled fish for dinner with a smattering of green vegetables and carry dry fruit or nuts wherever you go to get a dose of omega three every time you are hungry for a quick snack. Raisins, walnuts and flaxseed are also great sources of this element.
- Fibre: Get a good dose of digestive fibres with each meal and every time you snack. These fibres collect all the toxins and flush them out of the system which can prevent a host of disease from GERD to acidity and even cancer. It is also a well-known ingredient that helps you maintain a steady blood sugar level. Lentils, legumes, barley, fruits and berries, in particular, are all great sources of fibre.
- Go Slow: Doing it in slow motion is the key to longevity - chewing, swallowing and savouring, that is. Studies have shown that many centenarians are in the habit of eating a low calorie diet really slowly so that they feel full faster. This practice is especially prevalent in the Far East. So, take time out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn how to enjoy your own company and get used to eating slowly.
- Healthy Fats: Did you even know that there is such a thing as healthy fats? Well, now you do. So get a load of healthy fats that can be found in pistachios, almonds, olive oil and other such ingredients which can actually help in combating the build-up of excessive blood lipids which can lead to high cholesterol and even diabetes.
- Protein: Take in a serving of protein every single day. Not only will it give you energy, but it will also help in building good bone and muscle strength which will keep you active longer. This ingredient can also ensure that there is less cellular damage as you grow older, which eliminates pesky problems like weak knees and fractures. Eggs, fat free milk and other such ingredients contain good protein.
So pile the above ingredients high to enjoy a long and healthy life!