Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KeerthaYour feedback matters!
My penis is small in length problem during sex for unsatisfied wife and easily ejaculation only 1 minutes. Pls. Tell me how I can increase sex time.
Hi Doctor, I am a software engineer I travel a lot on business needs, when I am away from home I am facing a lot of trouble when it comes to breakfast options, especially when I am abroad. Please suggest Simple breakfast options which can be taken "with out cooking"?
I am suffering from cold and hard cough. Sneezing and coughing. But do not have a runny nose. Which tablet should I take? There is somewhat throat infection.
Many times I feel like pinch on lower jaw to neck bone since last 3 months but not regular after 4-5 days ke gap pei. Pls help me why it happens what's the reason and how to cure.
Hello. I am 28 years old male. I am working in ministry of railways. I am facing a fungal infection on both the sides of my private part (thies) for 3 to 4 months. I am taking proper medicines regularly. Taking every precautions but its not wiping out properly. I am depressed because of this. Please let me know name of some medicines creams or home made solutions. Please advise.
She is my mom she is hiv+ cd4 count is 260 and now she had started ART. Because of ART She is not able to eat food. ART medicine can be taken before having food or after having food. And what she should take to get hungry any extra medicine.
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.