Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kedaranath
Submit a review for Dr. KedaranathYour feedback matters!
Kidney Stones, also known as Renal Calculi is a condition usually brought about by inadequate hydration and consumption of food high in calcium, but in most cases it a hereditary condition. The most commonly opted for treatment is surgery to remove the stones.
- If you do, surgical procedures are neither the answer, nor a plausible option for you. Besides being risky, surgery clearly isn't effective in bringing about an end to the condition on a permanent basis. Homeopathic remedies, on the other hand, are not only safe, they offer as little of side effects as possible.
- Homeopathic treatments of kidney stones are also proved to have been effective in most cases.
- What are the most common homeopathic alternatives to suppress kidney stone formation? Berberis Vulgaris is the most reputed homeopathic drug when it comes to diluting the stone in the kidney and also in reducing the chronic pain that is often associated with stones. It is also said to improve chances of mitigating periodic bouts of kidney stone formations. Berberis Vulgaris is effective for various kinds of kidney and renal stones. In addition to this drug.
- Sarsaparilla, Hydrangea, and Benzoic Acid also prove effective in the long run. Sustained practice of such Homeopathic remedies along with increased intake of fluids and adequate exercise go a long way to ensure cessation of kidney stone formation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm Pranav. I'm 18 years old. I had a routine urine check up this week for aviation medical test. I got temporary unfit due to the presence of 2-4 hpf pus cells . The doctor advised me to repeat the test next month. How can I reduce the pus cells? Please help.
I have left kidney stone. And from. Last few days I felt that my lefr abdomen is little swollen. Is it sue to stone. Sometimes I feel bearable pain.
There is a stone in both kidney and both kidney r damaged and there is some septic in Urine. After removing it what to do for better recovery of kidney this is for my father.
I am a 16 years old. I used to have kidney stones 2 years back. Due to my increasing fat I thought of taking ketogenic diet I wanted to know if it would cause trouble with my kidney stones again?
Pregnancy is definitely the most wonderful period in a woman’s life. It has its won bliss and hazards as well. To gain something, you need to bear the pain. There are a plenty of conditions that come as side effects of pregnancy. The experiences may vary from woman to woman. Thus, urinary incontinence is a condition that is experienced by some women. It is a medical term to refer to the involuntary loss of urine during pregnancy. This might be sometimes mild in nature. Pregnant women may experience this condition quite frequently. It may even last after pregnancy or disappear soon after childbirth. It may also occur to women in their late 40s, as they develop bladder problem with age.
Causes of Urinary incontinence in women during pregnancy: Researchers believe that the urinary incontinence in pregnancy is caused due to stress on the urinary bladder. This is called stress incontinence. It happens as extra pressure is put on the urinary bladder. The sphincter muscles in the bladder don’t work well to hold the urine during pregnancy. Another reason behind this condition is an overactive bladder. Women usually don’t posses an overactive bladder. They are known to have controlled spasms. Sometimes, the urethra or the tube carrying urine may also be the cause of urinary incontinence in pregnancy. The tube is infected or affected to give birth to this condition.
It has also been seen that the sphincter muscles get stressed in pregnancy. The urinary bladder exerts pressure on the sphincter muscles and in the pelvic region. This may lead to leakage of urine. The condition is such that urine may leak out even at the slightest movement like sneezing or coughing by the pregnant lady.
Incontinence may continue even after childbirth as the entire pregnancy puts enormous pressure on your pelvic region. As a result of which, the muscles in the pelvic region become weak. The condition leads to overactive bladder. The condition may also arise due to the following reasons:
1. The nerve cells that regulate the functioning of the bladder got damaged.
2. The urethra and the urinary bladder may have got shifted from their original position during pregnancy
3. Episiotomy in the pelvic region.
How to avoid pregnancy incontinence?
You should not panic about urinary incontinence. You have ways to deal with this issue. You can schedule your bathroom breaks to avoid stress and embarrassment. Moreover, you can practice kegel exercises to keep your pelvic region healthy and strong. Try to keep a check on your body weight prior to planning a pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.