Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am a 19 year old girl, I always have mensuration with gaps of say 2-3 months. I just wanted to make sure whether this late cycle will create any problem in future or is it fine? if its not fine then please suggest me a way to prevent the problem.
My wife is pregnant when she will take times injection and also mention other precaution regarding pregnancy. Also what to eat.
My wife is 39 years old and right now she is conceived, and 4 months running, As per her statement she got the last period on 4th of March but as per the USG on 3th June the Doctor say the age of the fetus is 14 weeks few days, My question is that how come the age is increased whereas as per the LMP it suppose to be 12 to 13 weeks app.
I am taking homeopathy medicine for fibroid. E fraxinus am tincture and calc. Flour 6x tabs. Is it work on fibroid.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on 18th and 19th may (midnight. The sex on 19th midnight (20th 2 am or so) was unprotected. Her periods were supposed to come on 23rd but she was taking primolut N from 17th as prescribed by a doctor in order to delay her periods. I gave her an unwanted 72 on the very next morning (20th). We took a pregnancy test on 21st and it was negative, but I've heard that the test works only after a few weeks. Is there anything to worry about? When can we know for sure of pregnancy and what can be done after that?
Sip your way toward better health with green tea, the most nutrient-packed types contain catechin and antioxidants that fight and might, even prevent cell damage.
Health Benefits of Green Tea are-
1- Weight loss
Not only does green tea give your metabolism a boost, but also, choosing this drink over other more sugary option will greatly decrease your calorie intake.
2- Less stress
Research shows that it can reduce both a rising heart rate and rising blood pressure.
3- Cancer preventive
4- Reduced risk of diabetes
5- Decreased chance of heart disease
6- Lowered cholesterol
8- Healthy cell
9- Anti -aging
10- Strong bone
I am a 32 year old mother. I have a daughter 8 month old. I was not having enough milk to feed my baby therefore in the beginning alternately started formula milk and from 5th month mid also started alternative food such as dal & rice water, fruit juice boiled and strained and feed through bottle. Know she is also on semi fluid food. I was also breast feeding upto 6 months. But then since i started working she is like almost 8-10 hour on the above food. I want to breast feed her,but she does not take it more than 5-7 mintues. Since the flow is comparatively very low as in before. How do I Improvise flow, may please guide.
I am having menstruation twice a month from last month is there any thing to wo?ry, if it is how to cure this problem?
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.
I have a relationship from last 6 years and I lost my virginity now my marriage is arranged with another person I don't want to tell him about my relationship. Will you please help me to get out of it? And i'm not that much reach ki I do certain surgery?
Normal menstrual cycles range from every 21 to 35 days, according to the Cleveland Clinic, and most women's periods last four to seven days. Unusually short, lengthy, light, heavy, frequent, infrequent or painful periods can derive from stress, dieting, birth control pills and medical conditions, such as fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis and, less frequently, cancer. Overexercise and low body weight can cause your cycle to stop altogether. In addition to seeking any necessary medical treatment, emphasize certain foods within a healthy diet to help regulate your cycle.
Whole grains provide valuable amounts of fiber, protein and B vitamins -- nutrients that improve hormonal balance and reduce symptoms of heavy menstruation, according to Dr. Christiane Northrup, a physician and women's health expert. High-glycemic carbohydrate sources, such as white bread and sweets, on the other hand, can worsen your symptoms. They can also impede blood sugar control, interfering with positive energy levels and moods. Limit these foods and emphasize hearty whole grains, such as quinoa, barley, brown rice, oats and popcorn, instead.
Oily fish, such as salmon, mackerel, lake trout and herring, provide rich amounts of protein and healthy fats, which are also important for hormonal balance and normalized menstruation, says Northrup. As top sources of omega-3 fats, oily fish reduce inflammation, which plays a role in pain and bloating, and may help minimize menstrual cramps. For best results, replace protein sources rich in saturated fat, such as red meat, dark-meat poultry and cheeses, with baked, grilled or steamed fish. Saturated fats increase inflammation
Flaxseeds for Fiber
(also u can take flax oil of vestige)
Flaxseeds are top plant sources of omega-3 fats and valuable sources of fiber. They also contain lignans -- natural compounds that can help balance hormones, including estrogen, according to a "Nutrition & Food Sciences" report published in 2012. Add ground flaxseed to other healthy foods, such as smoothies or whole-grain muffins, or have flaxseed flakes for a breakfast rich in omega-3s, fiber and protein. Fortified cereals also supply iron, which is important to replenish if you've experienced heavy menstrual bleeding. Your body loses iron through blood, which can lead to anemia.
Fruits and Vegetables
Getting plenty of the antioxidants, vitamin C and beta-carotene is also important for improved hormonal balance and menstrual health, says Northrup. Fruits and vegetables provide significant amounts of both nutrients, along with fiber. Avoid fruit juices and fruits with added sweeteners, which have a high glycemic index. Instead, opt for fresh or frozen, unsweetened fruits and vegetables. For beta-carotene, eat sweet potatoes, carrots, cantaloupe, mango and sweet peppers. Top vitamin C sources include red bell peppers, citrus fruits, broccoli, strawberries and brussels sprouts.
THIS TIP ALONG WITH PROPER HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES CAN HELP BETTER FOR MENSTRUAL COMPLAINTS.