Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KavyaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 f married. Had unprotected intercourse on my 23rd & 24th day of my period with 29 days as average cycle. And I doubt some semen has got in. I am adviced not to conceive for two years nor consume pills to control birth as I have ovarian cancer. Any possibility of getting pregnant?
Hi, I am 44 years female since one year am not getting my periods also, from last 4-5years I was suffering from left leg and right hand pain previously it was low but now it is severe reports are normal and now a days found that my eyes also becoming small and deep please suggest.
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.
I am 26 years old and got married on 3/10/2015 few days ago we had a sex and she blended from her vagina. Yesterday we did it again and same incident took place. Please suggest is there any problem if it is please guide the way to sort out.
I am 31 years old, I have PCOS problem. Left ovary: endometrial cyst around 3.0 Last period date: Feb 17 Egg: Present in Right ovary and ruputered on Day 16 (March 3, 31. I was put in come 50 and after rupture period I was given suten 8.0 gel. Concern: Feeling pain in breast when I touch it Today (March 18) is Day 31, I took pregnancy test and it is negative. Can I wait for some more days to take pregnancy test once or more? Or it is going to be of no use? Has there been any real scenarios of taking test after some days gives positive result?
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the indian cuisine and other south asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen and drink up to a healthier you.
In January .I and my fiance engaged in a sexual activity on the 20th day of my cycle. Though the ejaculation was not inside my vagina but was on my breasts. He then whipped it off with a towel. Then with the same hands he started giving oral pleasure. And fingered me. Then we took I pill within 4 hours as a precaution. Then on 30th day I got my periods for 4 days. And then in February again got periods on 30th day. My usual cycle is of 26-32 days. I have regular periods. But now I am feeling very bloated. And I have gained weight .so what does it mean. Am I pregnant? I don't want to get pregnant now. Please help me. As soon as possible. Please.
My wife had normal delivery, but my baby was expired after 3 days some infection and sepsis problem and how to start planing for best timing new baby, so baby and mother no effect for body, and how to start sex after normal delivery,
स्वस्थ शरीर के लिए संतुलित भोजन आवश्यक है जो हमें ऊर्जा प्रदान करे और वृद्धि में सहायक हो तथा बिमारिओं से बचाये.
हमारे भोजन की पूर्ण ऊर्जा की मात्रा निम्नलिखित स्रोतों से आती है;
कार्बोहायड्रेट ५५-६० %
वसा ३० %
प्रोटीन १०-१५ %
कार्बोहायड्रेट कार्बन,हाइड्रोजन और ऑक्सीजन से मिलकर बनते है.तथा हमें ऊर्जा प्रदान करते है.ये दो प्रकार के होते हैं- सरल और काम्प्लेक्स(गरिष्ठ).सरल आसानी से पांच जाते हैं और गरिष्ठ धीरे धीरे पचते है तथा ताकत और स्टैमिना देते हैं. हमारी रोजाना की मात्रा में से लगभग ५५ % ऊर्जा काम्प्लेक्स कार्बोहायड्रेट जैसे साबुत अनाज, आलू और अन्य सब्जियों से मिलने चाहिए.जिससे अन्य पोषक तत्त्व भी भोजन से प्राप्त हो सके.जैसे गेहूं के आते से बनी ब्रेड में मिनरल जैसे कैल्शियम आयरन ,विटामिन और रेशा अधिक मात्र में मिलेगा २ ब्रेड से लगभग १३० कैलोरी मिलती है जो एक सॉफ्ट ड्रिंक की कैलोरी के बराबर होती है जबकि इससे हमें अन्य कोई पोषक तत्त्व नहीं मिलते है.
चीनी एक सरल परिष्कृत (रिफाइंड) कार्बोहायड्रेट है जो मात्र ऊर्जा ही प्रदान करती है तथा प्रोसेस्ड फूड्स जैसे केक, चॉकलेट, बिस्किट्स आदि में पाई जाती है.
I have extreme pain in my left side breast due to clots (ganth- in Hindi. What should I do, pls give a solution?
Hi, I want good advice please, My wife is pregnant, and it's her fourth month of pregnancy, so she is in other state at my home town, can she travel from one state to another state, travel by aeroplane, is it safe so she can travel, Please suggest me, travel time in plan is about one and a half hour, what should I do. Waiting for the reply.
Notice the strange smell wafting in your kitchen? It's not your food... it is your refrigerator! Fridge is often one of the last places on our home cleaning list. We like to keep things in our kitchen shining and spotless but the inside of the fridge is a different story all together. The entire contents have to be emptied and at least half a day has to be dedicated to scrubbing and cleaning all the hidden corners, needless to say putting everything back and planning your day around the activity. As boring as it may seem, it is an important chore that you need to undertake at least once a month. Why? Because other than food, your fridge may be hosting some unwanted guests that may cause a lot of health problems for your family. Have a look:
1. Find out who hitched a ride into your fridge: Certain foods, like vegetables, chicken and meat which are not kept in a healthy environment when being sold can harbour some harmful bacteria. These will travel with your food into your fridge and even sometimes cause cross contamination. So give a good thought to what you are putting into your fridge to take your first step towards a healthy life.
2. Find the long lost items: We often put canned foods in the fridge to use for a later day. A lot of these items come with months of shelf life before the expiry date. But sometimes they get pushed back a little too much and we fail to notice that they may have passed their expiry date before use. We often tend to take a 'sniff' and 'taste' test for such items and if they seem fine, we use them anyway. When an item crosses its expiry date, be sure to throw it out. If it doesn't then use your best judgment. When in doubt, throw it out. It may be an on-off case to cause a harmful reaction.
3. Different foods different shelves: Your fridge is designed to hold different foods on different shelves. Raw meat and leftovers go on the bottom shelf, fruits and vegetables on top and cheese and canned items in the center. This allows them to stay closest to the temperature optimum for them.
4. Covert your fridge into your diet ally: Mid night cravings for ice cream, cakes, and other comfort foods can wreck havoc on your diet and health. Start by cleaning out your fridge and let go of the things that can get you into health trouble. Re-stock your fridge with healthy items stored in an attractive manner. Cut carrot sticks, bright fruits, and healthy green salads all stored in snack-able portions will eventually make you reach out for them over other foods.
5. Get your basics right: Your fridge should be under 40 F or 4 degrees. Give it a thorough cleaning every month with baking soda.
Want to know what you can put in your fridge to help you lose weight and gain health? Get a consultation today.
Due to low AMH doctor suggested fr ivf and prescribed me ovaries, trenaxa, folic acid, femilon medicine. I checked ovaries review n they are not good. What to do as I am afraid of this medicine fr the side effect?
My right tube removed for lefttube tubectomy is done How can I get pregnant I want baby girl it can passable How tubectomy is done on 2010 9yr.
I am a 20 years old girl and I have irregular mc problem with starting. I take m-tone syr then I have mc but after 2 month it stopped. So please Dr. Tell me what I do?
I am 20 years old I have problem with my nipples as they are projected out in dress. I do not prefer padded braziers as they are not health friendly. Request you to advise me on what measures other than that (padded one) to be taken to avoid it completely so that I am able to wear any type of dress.
I have hormonal imbalance problem because of this I'm not getting periods regularly. How to balance hormones naturally.
What you see and feel depends on the type of psoriasis you have. You may have just a few of the signs and symptoms listed below, or you may have many
-small, red spots (usually on the trunk, arms, and legs but can appear on the scalp, face, and ears).
-spots can show up all over the skin.
-spots often appear after an illness, especially strep throat.
-spots may clear up in a few weeks or months without treatment.
-spots may appear where the person had plaque psoriasis.