Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KavyaYour feedback matters!
After 25 days of period my wife found she is positive. I bought an instakit tablet packet (5 tablet. But how can use it pls suggest me?
I had sex 5 days back since then she is suffering itching in her vagina, what could be possible reason?
Yes, you are right that is watermelon.
Isn't it amazing to have a fruit whose each and every part is useful, the fruit itself pink portion, seeds and yes the rind i.e. the white portion.
The watermelon rind or the white portion is mostly discarded, has a powerful antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase. The rind also contains citrulline, an amino acid which helps in the production of nitric oxide, that dilates blood vessels and paves way for smoother blood flow, thus improving heart health.
Keep watching this space for recipes incorporating white rind of watermelon. Reducing the footprints.
Hormonal imbalance is very common in women who are about to reach their menopause. The setting of menopause can lead to a variety of symptoms like moodiness and depression to hot flashes, insomnia and vaginal dryness. Homeopathy has remedies which are very helpful in relieving the symptoms of menopause, when chosen for an individual as per their history. Homeopathy stimulates the person's healing response to a certain stimulus, allowing the person to heal on their own.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies:
- Pulsatilla: this is for women who are mild, sensitive and weep very easily during the perimenopause stage. These women might whine when unhappy and are very depressed and sad. The women who need this medication prefer company, companionship and support. She is often uncomfortable and warm in hot rooms especially while experiencing hot flashes. The remedy is helpful in cases of insomnia and empty nest syndrome, a syndrome when children leave home. This often coincides with change in a woman's life. Pulsatilla is very helpful for hormonal imbalance including during the menstrual cycle and peri-menopause phase.
- Cimicifuga: this is recommended for those women who suffer from severe headaches during perimenopause. The headaches are characterized by a pain in the right side of the neck, which often extends to the right shoulder. This remedy is also helpful in women who feel disappointed and trapped in their lives. Some women who have a feeling of being caged and surrounded by dark clouds also benefit from this. It is considered to be a perfect remedy for many women who experience hormonal changes at the menopausal stage of their lives.
- Sepia: this remedy is especially helpful for perimenopause and hormonal imbalances. This is helpful in women who feel exhausted and chilly. Sometimes a woman might develop an aversion to her family members especially the children and does not want to care for them. Sepia is known to help women overcome these feelings, enables them to reestablish stability and balances hormones. Some women also get a feeling that their inside are bearing out and get a sensation that their uterus and vagina might fall. This feeling and sensation is eliminated by sepia. Sepia is also helpful for the host flashes, dryness, vaginal irritation and moodiness during this phase of their life.
- Lachesis: this is indicated in the perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms like the night sweats and hot flashes. This remedy is capable to provide a relief from the occipital headaches associated with the changing hormones. Women who need lachesis might be witty, loquacious, nasty, crib and complain about the body pains which are more significant on the left side, like the left ovary discomfort. This remedy also relieves insomnia and depression related with the hormonal swings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor and ask a free question.
Mujhe kaise pata chalega ke meri wife pregnant ho rahe hai. Uski date is mahine 4 din aage ja chuke hai.
Hello doctor, is it normal to have a period cycle of 36-38 days? I get my periods 8 days late every month.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from high fear along with severe cold. I have been using capsules fro a period of 1 week but no change in my health condition (paracetamol, saridon, avil) are the tablets I had used.
My wife is suffering with severe stomach ache and back pain during periods how can she overcome that.
I'm 19 years old n my fiance is 24 years old we both intimate but when it come to my breast part its pain a lot while he sucking it and touching when he sucks it he bite my nipple also its feel like i'm feeding my baby so is there any side effect of this.
Sir/Madam I am 19 years old I have a seb cyst near my right testis from last 5-7 months it was not painful but from last to days it's paining like a pimple very small pain I have shown it to the surgeon. He said there is no need to worry about the cyst it's normal thing and that cyst can be removed by a small surgery but I don't want to get operated bcoz on 25th june I am going for Airforce training for 6 months so please tell me is there any treatment for it other than surgery. I also took consultation from one homeopathic doctor and he have given me some Electro Homeopathic medicine and said that these medicines will shrink the cyst so is it true that Electro Homeopathic medicines will help in curing it? Plsss reply me soon whoever reads my problem.
I am 28 years old. I am having continues problem of itching and burning in vagina and also had white discharge problem. I am married and have one girl child, my periods are normal, I do not have any pain, and color is white what should I do?
I have 4 months child but I and my husband was together last night onces only but I'm getting fear again I will get pregnancy right now I'm not interested and I am not getting milk pls give suggestions have drink the papaya juice it's right or not.
I am 22 year old. Married for 2 years. Have endometriosis on both ovary. Usg reports attached. My husband has oligoasthenoteratozoospermia. My hormone levels are normal. AMH is 2.93 and ovulation is proper. We have taken the opinion of two doctors. One doctors opinion was to do laparoscopy for me and tablets for him. And try to conceive within 6 months after lapro. The other one put forward the option of ivf. But is ivf the ultimate option? Can laparoscopy be helpful for me to conceive? Which opinion could be better? Does doing laparoscopy damage ovary or decrease the hormonal levels?
Hello doctor. I am suffering from very undefinable problem. now a day whats happening in vagina. Vagina always want something. If I itch my vagina, then its alright. I feel like keep on rubbing my vagina. And if I don't then tickle happens and release something from urinary track. I think I keep on doing orgasm for many times. Very little amount of urine come from urinary track. I want to rub my vagina. Today, I inserted all 4 fingers. I feel like damage vagina. Today, I inserted bottle. My bf betrayed me. He make me to do sex. Initially, no feeling was coming. When he was doing sex with me. Later, I dont wanted to do but he did forcefully. He did anal and vaginal sex forcefully. And since after that I am suffering from this problem.
i am 25 years old female. N i am 26 weeks pregnant. i am suffering from severe back pain pls give me sum tips.
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.