Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitha.MYour feedback matters!
There are symptoms of oral submucous fibrosis. Constant burning sensation in the mouth past 4months. What should I do?
I have yellow teeth and mild tartar. Which toothpaste should I use to get white teeth and control tartar. In case I visit a dentist. How much would the treatment cost me?
I am 30 years old male working in abroad country my problem is when I do brush in bathroom at morning time vomit comes and sometime I feel vomit in daily basis and spitting around on my work site before Enter the office I take toffee then enter and some time water come in my tong like test of vomit then I can not bear and result vomit I do control by toffee but how many time pls advise me what should I do.
I have so many pain in my teeth. Doctor only given medicine but it's only work as a pain killer please suggest me a good doctor.
I got blood in my mouth when I clean my mouth with toothbrush. Please tell me solution of my problem.
From my childhood everyday i brush my teeth but still layers are present over it, somtimes bleeding occurs.
I m 28 yrs old. And I have teeth problem since 1 month. My teeth are paining when I take cool water and sweet items. Especially top left side. And I was cemented my tooth before 3 yrs. That cement was gone to one teeth.
I chipped my teeth on lower jaw. I bite some thing hard and slightly lost small tip. How much it would be cost for smoothening my chipped tooth.
I am having uneven teeth on the front side. What could be done to have aligned teeth without going through the therapy of braces.
Hi, I have a problem with my mouth, like i' m getting bad breath from many year' s. Where as I have been repeatedly consulting with dentists the say my gums is good, even the teeth is healthy. Also I brush my teeth daily 3 times. After every meal I do goggle. Also once in 3 days I do goggle with salt water. In spite of all exercise I have bad breath. There after I had consulted with one of the senior doctor he took the x ray of my mouth and chest. He said everything is fine. Also he advised me to take pylokit tablets for 2 months. I could feel some thing better. But once the course got completed again same bad breath. Please advise me what to do.
Flossing is as important as brushing on a daily basis. Taking the floss all the way down to the point where the teeth and gums meet is the appropriate way of doing it.
What is the procedure to treat the problem where the soft tissue above the big teeth (daadh) comes out from its place due to the cavity of the daadh.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.