Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kavitha

General Physician, Chennai

Dr. Kavitha General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Kavitha
Dr. Kavitha is a renowned General Physician in Valasaravakkam, Chennai. You can visit him/her at US Health Care in Valasaravakkam, Chennai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Kavitha on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

US Health Care

No: 55, Chowdry Street, Kesavardini, Valasaravakkam, Landmark: Near Our Angel Matriculation Higher Secondary School, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kavitha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Yes it I am suffering from blood thikker I had blood clots in my legs doctor advice to take asitom 2mg tablet for 2 months and ask me to where stockings full day.

MBBS, DGO (cal)
General Physician,
Possibly you have thrombotic disorder in your deep veins of legs. You need this medicine and the pressure stockings too. You must follow your doctor's advice. Complications are bad with high risk.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother is infected from chickenpox and it is said that it is communicated disease so is there any way to get rid of this, so that I may not get infected.

General Physician, Delhi
Keep your distance from your brother. Donot touch him, do not share bed or clothes. Its is a highly infectious disease and only way of escaping it is by keeping your distance from the patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from stammering problem from childhood what should I do to stop it.

Master of Speech Pathology
Speech Therapist, Delhi
Stammering cureing program for 3 month you have to join, or do some breathing exercise it will help to cure your stammering.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After gallbladder operation on 2013 IBS problem, constipation. H pylori infection.

CCP, MBA, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Karnal
Start having hingwastak churan 1/2 tsf with ghee just before meals & chitrakadi vati 3 tablets after having meals. You will be okay within 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was having some pain in my ears ,I got cured after eating some medicines and nose spray, after which I am feeling pain sometime in my ear and also some tick sound when moving my jaw, the ENT specialist told me that it is joint problem, I want to know that is it a serious problem?

MSc Applied Biology, Diploma in Naturopathy
Ayurveda, Delhi
ear drum auditory nerve .....wax may be problem after free from infection /cleans a few drops of sesame oil has been found to 100 % treat in nose throat and ears
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am going to get marry in next month. But I am having only one testicle will that effect my marriage life. Can I make my wife pregnant. Please suggest me doc.

MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Kanpur
You will have no problem in sex and in production of child so don't worry, but where is the other testis, if it is still in the body but in its place then it should be searched and proper treatment course should follow, if it is still in abdomen then it has to be removed early.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from high blood sugar levels and cholesterol. My age is 29 can you please suggest me a medicine. Thanks

MD - Medicine
General Physician, Surat
Your bp n cholesterol levels r required to prescribe appropriate meds. Being only 30 n having high blood pressure isn't common. So you should consult your physician then n then take meds.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is there any permanent cure for diabetes. I am just 22 years old Male and is suffering from diabetes.

Diabetologist, Bangalore
Hi Type 2 Diabetes CANNOT be cured. Type 1 diabetes can be cured with pancreas transplant. However one needs to carefully weigh the potential benefits and risks involved.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Sir, I am from Hyderabad I am suffering symptoms of fatty lever please suggest shall I take lycopodium dosage how can I take this medicine. And also I am suffering pain in passing urine getting bad smell. Thanking you sir

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Don't depend on medicines only Take plenty of water daily Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, maida containing items like biscuits toast bread khari etc Take salads and fruits more Go for morning and evening walk daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Take Kumariasav 20 ml twice a day for 3 to 6 mths Tab Livrite 1 perday for 3 to 6 mths Chandnasav 20 ml twice a day for 15 days Do sonography of abdomen after 3 mths.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What to do when we are having severe gastric with chest pain(because of gastric).

Post Doctoral Fellowship in G I Surgery, MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Panchkula
Take Tab Pantocid 40 mg once a day and do not smoke / drink. Walk for half hour after dinner. If this does not help you need an operation for the problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, Ek ladki h us k sath 3 logo ne bahut bar sex kiya h bahut bar ab mai sex kar skta hu bina condom k koi problem tho nhi hogi or uski vagina lick or suck bhi kar skta hu.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. AIDS spread through Contact between broken skin, wounds, or mucous membranes and HIV-infected blood or blood-contaminated body fluids. Deep, open-mouth kissing if the person with HIV has sores or bleeding gums and blood from the HIV-positive partner gets into the bloodstream of the HIV-negative partner. HIV is not spread through saliva. Do not have sex without condom. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
DEAR Lybrate USER. This problem is due to irritation and inadequate nutrition of the brain. So follow few basic things …. 1) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day. 2) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals …. 3) don’t drink water one hour before meals and one hour after meal…4) avoid oily, spicy, salty, junk, fast, fermented and stale foods…. 5) avoid late night sleeping habits …. 6) do anuloma viloma pranayam regularly early in the morning. A) eat 5 gm of ajwain seeds along with 5 gm of jaggery after meals. B) take 60 ml of trifala juice along with 20 ml of honey early in the morning and at night before sleep. Do all these things for 15 days. It gives you good result.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of migraine and flu and dengue and what precaution should be taken to avoid this and try to be safe and what are symptoms of migraine and what to do.

General Physician, Nashik
The main symptom of a migraine is usually an intense headache that occurs at the front or on one side of the head. The pain is usually a severe throbbing sensation that gets worse when you move and prevents you from carrying out normal activities. Avoid triggers. If certain foods or odors seem to have triggered your migraines in the past, avoid them. Reduce your caffeine and alcohol intake and avoid tobacco. In general, establish a daily routine with regular sleep patterns and regular meals. In addition, try to control stress. Exercise regularly. Regular aerobic exercise reduces tension and can help prevent migraines. If your doctor agrees, choose any aerobic exercise you enjoy, including walking, swimming and cycling. Warm up slowly, however, because sudden, intense exercise can cause headaches. Obesity is also thought to be a factor in migraine headaches, and regular exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight or lose weight. People who have the flu often feel some or all of these symptoms: fever* or feeling feverish/chills. Cough. Sore throat. Runny or stuffy nose. Muscle or body aches. Headaches. Fatigue (tiredness) try to avoid close contact with sick people. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it. Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way. Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu. Symptoms include severe joint and muscle pain, swollen lymph nodes, headache, fever, exhaustion, and rash. The presence of fever, rash, and headache (the" dengue triad") is characteristic of dengue fever. Because dengue fever is caused by a virus, there is no specific medicine or antibiotic to treat it. For typical dengue fever, the treatment is directed toward relief of the symptoms (symptomatic treatment). The prevention of dengue fever requires control or eradication of the mosquitoes carrying the virus that causes dengue. There is currently no vaccine to prevent dengue fever.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 years housewife I have white discharge with itching and burning sensation during urination Please suggest.

Dear lybrate user, you should take homoeopathic can notharis 30, 5 drops, thrice daily, in empty stomach.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I have had the problem of mouth ulcers for a very long time. They are as frequent as every 15 days. I have been taking BIfilac and rebagen twice a day. I shift to betnesol when it gets bad. I understand Betnesol has some sort of a steroid. Im also using a mouth gel. Am I following the right treatment? Do I need to change my medicines?

MDS - Orthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Hyderabad
Repeated ulcers also mean there must be some underlying cause which needs to be diagnosed as far as medicines are concerned, they are right but shd provide relief within a week or two any sharp cusps of broken teeth, fillings etcmight be also the reason, go to dentist once for a thorough check-up.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have have ringworm or something like that on thighs portion since last 4 months and I tried each and everything I do not know how to get rid of it. Please help me.

General Physician, Mumbai
At bedtime wash the lesion with soap and water and apply micogel ointment for a month and take cp candiforce 200 mg at night for two weeks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother had migraine problem since last 15 years. Now this problem is going very major. Doctors said do spinal fluid test. After this test,will there be any problems?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
dear ,u have not mentioned clearly the symptoms,,as to at what times headache occurs,whether associated with vomiting sensation..whether unilateral or bilateral..... a CT scan of head would be preferable before doing spinal fluid test ...the spinal fluid test is can experience heaviness in head for some hours after spinal fluid test ..remain in lying down position for 1/2 - 1 hour after the procedure
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor, Maire kaan ka parda fat gya h iska pta mujhe may 2016 ko pta chala h or Mairi delivery June me hui h to kya me kaan ka operation kuch month bad kra sakti hu ya abhi karna jaruri h.

General Physician, Chandigarh
You can get it done whenever you want it but the sooner you get it done the better will be recovery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 19 years old, last two days I'm facing pain on my right lower end of my stomach, and I'm urinating frequently what is the reason?

Ayurveda, Mumbai
Hello Some tests shud b carried out to rule out the reason, urine test and sonography of abdomen and pelvis is important in test. It might b due to reasons like indigestion, urine stone, gynaecological problem or muscle pull etc. Time being you can just apply pain relieving balm. And can take yograj guggul 2 tablets twice daily till your test reports come.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed