Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kasturi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KasturiYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 21 years girl and I had once pain in breast an since last 2 days its hard around nipples what should I do an is it a symptom of breast cancer?
My gf took unwanted 72. We didn't had actual sex. I just rub on her clit. But I ejaculate outside. After that she took unwanted 72 after 1 hour. A month passed. She's not having her periods.
Last 4 years I was trying for baby but we don't have what was the reason for that and what can I do suggest me.
I wanted to ask that I have Lipoma on my forehand, back and tighs. I have already consulted doc and he suggested that nothing serious. Can you please confirm the same?
My marriage will be on 24/01/2017. Now she is taken primolut n to protect period as her period date is 18/01/2017. Now my question is how it is possible to unprotected sex without pregnancy? And if she will go for pregnancy prevent tablet then when she will start? Please inform.
It is a real misfortune to witness several couples going from pillar to post as the mother cannot conceive. Unexplained infertility also called the Idiopathic Infertility continues to be a common problem in spite of all the latest advancements in the field of technology and medical science. As it is a known fact that infertility reports to the inability of a woman to conceive after one year of regular unprotected intercourse.
A Few Causes for Unexplained Infertility:
White sugar- This is extremely acidic and highly toxic to the body. Too much sugar in your body and your diet can cause Candida and lead to infertility. Stop drinking beverages like coke and avoid things such as cookies, candy, donuts, cake and more.
- Candidiasis- Candida is caused by an abundance of the fungus Candida Albicans in the human body. It can create severe difficulties in the human body including infertility and is most usually known for causing thrush and vaginal yeast infections in women.
- Cervical Mucus- Cervical mucus can be another reason for unexplained infertility. Low cervical mucus is one of the simplest yet most powerful factors to growing pregnant. If the cervical mucus is nonexistent, scant, or very acidic, then the sperm loses its ability to reach the cervix and hence is a cause for infertility.
Diagnosis of unexplained infertility- This kind of infertility is determined by an assessment of ovulation, a semen analysis, and a hysterosalpingogram (HSG).If symptoms are observed, laparoscopy and tests for ovarian reserve are done as well. When the outcome of a standard infertility evaluation is average, doctors specify a diagnosis of unexplained infertility. Although assessments differ, the possibility that all such test sequences for an infertile couple are usual.
Treatment options for unexplained infertility- By definition, the treatment for unexplained infertility is, therefore, empiric as it does not greet a distinct functional impairment or defect. The primary treatment for unexplained infertility comprises of 3-6 months of treatment with Clomid Pills along with regular and timed sexual intercourse and lifestyle changes.
Other treatments include Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI), controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (COH) with IUI, and IVF. Medical clinics or the specialized doctors present the diverse treatment choices and explain the benefits and limitations of several treatment strategies. The most expensive, but also the most powerful treatment for this condition consists of the spectrum of supported reproductive technology including IVF, with or without intracytoplasmic sperm injection(ICSI).
IVF is the method of choice for unexplained infertility when the less expensive, but also less favorable treatment modalities have abandoned. The optimal treatment strategy needs to be based on specific characteristics of the patient such as treatment efficacy, age, side-effect profile such as multiple pregnancies, and cost considerations.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life.