Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kasturi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KasturiYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my back and shoulder. I didn't have too much itching. After old new one come out. My periods are late by 1 month 20 days. I don't have proper menstruation cycle. What is the solution for these back pimples and late periods?
Sir. Daily I normally passed urine but today I got too much pain in the penis when I passed urine. I saw little bleeding came with urine at last when almost urine passing is finished. Sir why its happens and what treatment can I get. please sir help me.
Hello, My wife is 30 years old. She is having hard muscle like substance in one side of left breast. It pains at times. It started in last 4 months. What to do and to which doctors she has to consult? Please help.
I had sex before two days when my periods starts and took I pill And its my second day but my periods did not starts yet And feeling some white discharge from my vagina Dr. please suggest me.
Yesterday my frnd (23 years old) had physical relationship with call girl (she is around 38 years old) even without precaution. I know its his fault. Can you please tell me what should he do?
2. PCOS affects more than your skin.
3. Medication can help PCOS.
4. It could be a benign tumor- not PCOS
5. PCOS could be caused by the adrenal glands.
6. You can still get pregnant.
7. Bariatric surgery may reverse infertility.
8. Losing weight could help tremendously.
9. You could have sleep apnea.
10. A healthy diet is important.
11. A huge population of women are not diagnosed.
You're well acquainted with what happens when your period hits: your stomach spasms, your desires go into overdrive, and eating healthy appears like a noteworthy trial of resolve. A good week pretty much goes into binge-eating out of our bed and watching movies that will make us cry at the drop of a pin. All the dieting and work-out we have been at for the coming bikini months go in vain. And when you realise that, your mood sinks further and the only thing that you presume may get you out of that is another tub of chocolate ice-cream.
Keeping a list of have and have not’s may give your brain some clarity on what to eat and what not to eat during this time of the month
Foods you should eat
- Complex carbohydrates:Carbohydrates present in fruits, veggies and whole food are the most nutritious types of foods. And nutritious is what you need during your periods. Also the fruits may present you with the sugar that is required to satiate the sugar cravings that you have during your periods.
- Dark chocolate indulgence: Dark chocolates are a key source of antioxidants and serotonin that can help to elevate your mood. So go ahead and grab that bar of chocolate and dig in.
- Drink lots of water: It will help to relieve the bloated feeling as your body will be able to release the excess fluids it is holding onto.
Food you must not eat
- Caffeine: Caffeine will give you a bloated feeling and can be harsh on the stomach by increasing its acidity and irritability. The constant irritating cramping is enough to keep you occupied, you do not need more of it.
- Salt: Excess consumption of salt can cause water retention and result in bloating. Your pants get tight enough during this time of the month’; you don’t need to go under further depression. So pass up on the processed foods and the takeaways from your favourite Chinese restaurants.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!