Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kasi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. KasiYour feedback matters!
Hello my wife's period was started on 21 jan and stop in 25 jan 2018 on next day 26 jan morning to still she urinate dark red urine. Is it safe or natural? What are the causes?
I am suffering from prostrates since 4 years nd I take medical supervision bt all medicines I tke gve me some relief nt full. Bt nw wn I go bathroom fr doing urine it take more thn30 mnts to come out nd I thnk some urine is inside on my bladder. Have some gud medicine which relax me from this problem.
I have undergone Lateral Anal sphincterotomy surgery last week. My doctor has advised to pass 2-3 soft stools per day. I am taking medications accordingly and having a softer diet. But from yesterday, I am having hard motions and my stitches are burning a lot. Kindly suggest how to make my stools softer.
It is advisable to take homeopathy for renal stone removal but at same time take care of things to avoid formations of stones again in kidneys as it is common.
Renal Stones and its prevention:
Diet and supplements: How to prevent kidney stones naturally?
- Stay hydrated. Drinking more water is the best way to prevent kidney stones.
- Eat more calcium-rich foods. Low-calcium diets may increase your kidney stone risk and your risk of osteoporosis.
- Eat less sodium. Avoid canned foods, processed foods, such as chips and crackers.
- Eat fewer oxalate-rich foods. Beets, chocolate, spinach, rhubarb, tea, and most nuts are rich in oxalate, and colas are rich in phosphate, both of which can contribute to kidney stones.
- Eat less animal protein.
- Avoid vitamin C supplements. ...not dietary vitamin c intake.
- Explore herbal remedies.
- Avoid frequent urinary tract infections.
- Do not postpone urine urge frequently.
- Drinking green tea and cranberry juice helps to prevent renal stones.