Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KarunakaranYour feedback matters!
For skin fungal infection and itching at the time of sweating and looks like white scars.Please tell.
How can I make clean my face from pimples. And suggest medicine for removing of pimples. What type of food is not taken for pimples.
My facing my pimple problems. From last 5,6 year. Some tym pimples has stopped but suddenly they r comes. AM also eating a healthy diet. Lot of water. And also using acne face wash. But no result. Now I found himani lalima syrup . So mu question is Is it good n also usefull for male. please give m any proper solution. And any medicine name for good result.
Hello Dr, I have been facing skin problem for past 10 years and have tried all possible treatments from Allopathy, Ayurveda and Homeopathy, but none of them has worked. As of now the problem has increased with dark black spots round the face, the neck and the back portion, please help!
I am having dark circles under my eye brow and few black spots like acne and skin looking tired unhealthy. So what to do keep my skin glowing and healthy looking.
I am a 22-years male having a problem of hair fall and dandruff from last 3 months so please suggest me.
I insha age of 22 years I have piles intake some medicines like istabagol but see no much improvement. Now which medicine should I take. Besides I have hair problem they get white a little and have dandruff.
I have been suffering from a continuous hair loss. Whenever I wash my hair usually 30-50 hair I see fallen from my head. I have used curd and mustard oil in hair to remove dandruff but it doesn't work. I have consulted a doctor. He gave me minoxidil. But the hair grown by it shed away as I stop using it. I want some remedy which is less costly and is much effective.
I hav hyperpigmentation surrounded around the bridge of the nose. It has been pensive for me since last 4 to 5 years. Thought it will vanish by time. But it's not vanishing. I hav done chemical peeling also from one of the dermatologist. But no use. Kindly help me with the better one.
Hello sir / madam , I am 32 year old. Day by day my hairs are dry and falling lot please I need a solution to stop hair fall and dry ness.
I have severe itching problems on my upper parts of thighs, beside private parts and on whole parts of the butts, butt cracks from 4-5 years. I have used creams. But after some days it again started coming. On inner thighs it is like white color and on butts it come like pimples. Please suggest me permanent solution. I have full of hair on all the parts. Also is there any solution of permanent hair removal on unwanted parts.
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.