Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kartik
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KartikYour feedback matters!
Hi, I met with an accident in 2007. My left knee ACL got complete teared. Is it necessary to reconstruct ACL for future, If yes can you please tell me the procedure, cost of the reconstruction surgery and recovery time.
I am 21 year old and I have skin pores and I tried everything its on cheek. I have severe sun tan Even I use skimmed spf 30. As I had acne problem I still have some blemishes. Hwo reduce all these. I have reduced 5 more than my birth colour. Even in my hands and feet. Please help.
Lybrate | Dr. Uma Saxena speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello doctor I am suffering from nasal polyps I can breath properly but not that much this from 1 year onwards I have polyps what to do to get rid of this what to do please tell me doctor how these will disappear please help me.
I am losing hair quickly. And I want to transplantation hair. How many charge in hair transplantation.
She has mental disorder red eye for over 3 days and stomach pain and itching in mouth and loose motion headache.
My son who is 15 years of age has started premature greying. What can be the cause and what can I do to bring his hair back to normal.
Hi sir/mam. I am suffering from hair fall and itching scalp n oily scalp also. Dr. said my hair is thin and attacked for alopecia. Am I used so many topical lotions like mintop lotion& tugain solution but no use. And I used some ayurvedic medicines and oils like taken bone and corp's hairich oil. But no use. Now Dr. prescribed me hhsone cream for alopecia. N keariten hair oil. Now also my hair is falling and itching. please tell mee best medicine for me. And also give me hair oil for treat itching and alopecia affected scalp.
A herniated disc also known as a slip disc or prolapsed disc refers to the problem where one of the discs located in between the bones of the vertebrae(backbone) gets damaged and stacks itself upon the nerves. The tender inner portion of the disc gets protruded over the outer ring. Herniated disc causes severe neck pain and back pain. It occurs when the outer ring gets weak and tears down. The most common symptoms include pain and numbness, especially on one side of the body. The pain extends down to the arms and legs. It worsens during nighttime. The muscles become weak. Overweight people are likely to have this disease, as the discs carry extra weight. Old people are vulnerable to a slip disc.
Effects of Herinated Disc:
- An untreated case of herniated disc may cause permanent damage to the nerves.
- In certain cases, a herniated disc is capable of cutting off nerve impulses to the "caudal equine"nerves, present in the lower back and legs. This leads to loss of bladder control or bowel control.
- Saddle anaesthesia is another long-term effect. Nerves are compressed by the slip disc, causing loss of sensation in the inner portions of your thighs, the back of your legs and surrounding the rectum region.
- Symptoms may improve or worsen.
Diagnosis of Herinated Disc:
Treatment or diagnosis of herniated disc or slip disc can be either conservative or surgical in nature. The nature of treatment is determined according to your discomfort level and the kind of pain you are experiencing, or how much the disc has slipped out.
- The pain caused by herniated disc can be relieved by undertaking an exercise schedule which includes stretching and strengthening the spine and its surrounding muscles.
- A physiotherapist should be appointed for recommending the types of exercises.
- Taking pain relievers also soothes the pain.
- Stronger medicines prescribed by doctors include-muscle relaxers, narcotics to deal with the pain, medicines for nerve pain such as "gabapentin" or "duloxetine".
- In case of the symptoms not subsiding within a span of six weeks, a surgery may be recommended by your doctor. The surgeon may have to remove the damaged part of the disc. This surgery is called a microdiskectomy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 28 years old. My BP is 107/67. Is it normal to have slightly low BP. It has not caused any symptoms except dizziness if I don't have food for long. So should I go for any medicines or not.
In the study, fatigued people had bigger spikes in blood pressure compared to well-rested people while doing a memorization test.
When fatigued people regard a task as worthwhile and achievable, they increase their effort to compensate for their diminished capability. As a result, the blood pressure of a tired person increases and remains elevated until the task is completed or the person gives up.
In this study, Wright and colleagues told 80 volunteers they could win a modest prize by memorizing 2 to 6 nonsense trigrams (meaningless, three?letter sequences) within two minutes. Compared to volunteers with low levels of fatigue, those with moderate fatigue had stronger blood pressure while doing the two?trigram memorization task.