Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
My height is 5.7. And I want to increase my height upto 5.10. Is der is any medicine and exercise to be suggested. Which may help me out of this.
Hi i Got a brain stoke and unable to talk properly. Before joining hospital the symptoms were vomiting and unconsciousness. As per doctor suggestions there's a minor blood clot in brain and no paralysis injection is given even though tongue is paralysed. Please provide some suggestions.
Hi I am 14 year old I have acne and pimples without pus when I pinch pimples they turn to black acne I want to get rid out of these problems please give me solution with very effective home remedies.
I want a perfect shape thin body and my weight is 75 Kg. What should I do to loose my weight and get in good shape? Should I take any capsules or medicine?
I have very dry skin and my face especially my forehead is very tanned. How do I make my face complexion better?
My mother is 47 years old, She is suffering from acute gastric pain for the past 3 days which is affecting her whole body. How do I help?
My father is 52 year old and have continuous hiccups after some interval. What should I do? Please help.
I am getting pimples on my face mainly on both cheeks and forehead. When I am eating chicken it is happening. I have applied femcinol a. But the scars are going after applying this.
I am suffering from rashes inside the hair and it looks like dandruff which comes white patches from the hair. Kindly give us the solution for my problem.
I am 20 years old and I have got back pain issues several times and they do get fix within some minutes but pain is very high at that time, please help me.
Is there any nutrition powder to increase my height. My height is 6.2 and I am a boy of 17 years. Suggest some supplement.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?