Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I have wound in left parotid gland for about 26 days. What to do? Discharge continuously comes out. How to cu e it? I am unable to concentrate on my study. What to do?
Hi I have been suffering with Anxiety and Muscle tension I want to stop Medicines (duloxetine) I am tired of Medicines, studies say medical marijuana if taken in limits helps brain and relaxes muscles is it true?
I am suffering from illness of Knee Pain and Pystica pain since long time () Please advice me which tablet I use () May I get relief from the pain or not or its temporarily relief by taking medicines from years expert doctors. I am a patient of depression since last 16 years and BP also () Please advise. Regards/Rawat.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I've inner pain in my bone since about six months. I get tired early. I feel some fatigue problem. I'm 34 years old male.
I really want to quit smoking but finding difficult I smoke 3 To 4 cigarettes does it harm too much what to do? Help.
I am a case of chronic phobia of travel. I have never travelled in last 21 year. I have to have some known person with me to travel whether is is bus, car, train. I have tried cbt, aprazolams, ssris, clonazepam, even mao i, nothing helped. Can any on tell me any latest drug or remedy?
My father is 55 years old and is a teacher. I feel he has some psychiatric problem. He hates to touch everything else his stuffs. In our home he has his separate stuffs (like soap, cumb, mirror etc) to use and no one else can use that. He always used to be extra clean than its required. After touching anything he cleans his hands with soap. Again he always judge things from the meaning of the brand. Like if the brand is like'Lifeboy' its good but if its like'Killer' then he will never use that. He always becomes too nervous when any official task is given to him without even knowing about that in detail. Whenever a problem arises he becomes tensed and tells that to us and everyone else, even who does not have to do anything with it, repeatedly until someone does that or finds a solution. Please tell me how to deal with this problem.
I have some problems with pronunciation like the vowels R, l, and S. Please help me By the way I have open bite .
I have joined a company last year june. Suddenly I have been called and told to look for a job stating a do a shoddy work. My last working day is 11 th sept, 2015. Notice I have always been appreciated for my work in my previous work place. My self esteem is hurt and my confidence shattered. I get sleep less nights and often think if I am so use less why am I still living. I am not able to come out of this from the past one month. Sleeping pills does not give me sleep. Am so clueless what to do?
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger (learn Ways to Control Your ANGER), exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation (learn more for Positive Parenting)
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily.