Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. KarthikeyanYour feedback matters!
After shoulder bone get fracture in what time limit plaster is to be done. As shoulder is not moving of my father, but he saying to wait for 2 days to check recovery before going to hospital. He is not ready to go now, kindly tell what is the maximum safe time limit for to get plaster.
Many times I have a pain in my backside of head, upr neck also, its a not relifabl pain for some time. And many time I got a pain upr the stumk area below the chest. Please suggest me what is tgis, and I do for relif.
L5 and L6 us block of back not getting relief physiotherapy is not much successful doctors suggests operation don't want to go that way please help me out.
I am 50 Years old. I have pain in my left shoulder and fingers joints since one month. Pain is more when I get up in the morning. What I should do?
Hii I am 33 years old my daily job is to stand n do the work for 12 hours a day. At the end of the day my legs pains alot chronic pains in my legs n body. Can you advice me what to do please indeed your sugestn truly. Thanx.
Dear doctor I suffering from backache from past 3 months. I am a sportsman and its become a great problem for me.
My shoulder is paining from last 2 years due to carried heavy weight. What will I do? Is there any exercise.
My mom is 46 years old. She is suffering from cervical spondylosis since last 6 years. So what life style change can she make in order to stay healthy and to reduce her pain. Is neck collar suggestible?
My Palm and feet is paining from last couple of days. Can you explain why and what precaution should I take.
Hello madam. I'm suffering from yeast infection since 2 months. What should I do now. I'm getting weak and body pain.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.