Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. KarthikeyanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from backpain I can not bend forward ,its painful If I went for playing football Then I can not do anything for two days Can anyone help me out? Please.
I am suffering from severe back pain do to continuous study. What can I do for this? How can I get relief?
Hello sir I am having a regular habit of breaking sounds from my bones from my fingers knee and back bone by which I feel relax. Is this Thing will be harmful for me in future Pl answer me so that I can stop doing this thing.
My mother feeling pain all body. Last 15 years she is suffering bone pain in the joint of hand and backrest. That time it was not serious, but now this problem is very serious. She can not stand or sit or walk more than 25 minute. When she cut vegetables, talk in phone, watch TV, or travel in train, she fell a kind of pain in (neck back) to shoulder. From today she is very ill, her vain from neck to shoulder getting so tension (a kind of feeling when we carry a heavy load)
Having chest pain and let arm pain since 5-days. This is on and off. Is it anything related to heart. I've BP and Thyroid.
Sir/mam I am having pain at knee when I used to sit for long time. Any where. I asked doctor. And he told for mri. Should I go 4 it.
I am having pain in right hand middle finger 1st joint and some pain in right hand shoulder. The hands numbs during sleep but becomes normal in 2 minutes when I get up. What is possible reason.
I am 32 year old unmarred male. I have problem in balancing my body, my left leg pain after a walk of 100 m. I felt tired, I sweats too much. Kindly help.
I haven't come on my period but been having sex for while now 2 weeks unprotected feel sick sometimes go WEE quite bit breasts swollen hurt and always hungry now so am I pregnant that's what trying find out as I thought when a bloke comes in a girl they become pregnant what fertile period got back ache as well.
Sir I am getting shin, shoulder and knee pain if I go for jogging and it continues all through the day what may be the reason and what is the remedy.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.