Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KannusamyYour feedback matters!
I hv 1.1 cm stone in pipe I mean came down from kidney n nw its paining so doc said to do lithotripsy so is there any side effect if I do lithotripsy and is it painful and after this van I do any kind work and right after lithotripsy can I travel please reply me soon plz.
I'm an Eggetarain and I increased 66 kgs and height 165 cm. I'm on overweight. My tummy increased a lot due to Waist size increased from 26 to 33 cm. Earlier I was into 54 to 56 kgs and my waist seems very thin. Please help me to reduce my weight and especially fat at tummy and shoulders. I won't smoke or drink.
When I walk some distance .my knees are paining and also my foot .why and what should I do to reduce this pain.
I'm accountant sitting in front PC nd have to work daily 14 hours. Cz of that now I'm suffering from smthng like piles. Anus open got swelled. I'm hesitating to meet doc and too much worried. please somebody help me.
Hi i am 33 male 93 kg i am well built I do regular gym but my problem is I have low libido I can not even intercourse for two min i have tested my free test it says normal so I thought to take testosterone tablet from ranbaxy 40mg so please help as to when n how long should I take n how much should I take and any precautions should I take.
Hi ,My mom is 50 years old and she have diabetes and high blood pressure both. From last 1-2 years she is losing her weight so badly. Can you help something to gain some weight of her.
Dear Dr. My wife got an itching and burning sensation at the outer lip of vagina from few days. Yesterday she used candiderma cream which had caused her internal pain as it seems the cream has gone in side deep vaginal area during sleep. Two things Dr. If you may help us with. First is can you suggest a good ointment or cream which can be used in side or tip of vagina. Second she used candiderma cream once will it make any harm? Thanks for hearing.
Dear sir, I have pain in my right thigh joint since last one month. I have taken medicine but not totally cured yet. please suggest good medicine. I have done some heavy work at home during that time. Regards, Sujit kumar.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from fatigue, laziness and weakness all the time since very long time. So, how to cure it.
When I study at late night, sometimes I have very much headache that I can't study further and I also Sleep in day time. So can you help me please.
I am 45 year old man. I constantly feeling back pain in lower portion of body, need some advise, As I am a supervisor of cattle farm and working. Hours also day to night ie around more than 12 hour, I thank full to you for providing me suitable guidance.
I am psoriasis patient. I had heard that there is no remedies for it. To completely finish that disease. What should i do?
Gardening as a hobby has been a great way to grow plants for many households. In many cases people have confirmed that watching these plants sprout and grow can be a therapeutic experience altogether and provides them with positive energy and vibrancy. However, in the fast diminishing land space, growing a plant may not be the option anymore. “Not necessarily”- state some homemakers. It is very much possible to have some plants grown indoors and the positivity of growing them can be channeled across to your homes. These can benefit both the body and mind respectively.
Here are 5 plants you can grow indoors. You do not need a huge terrace or balcony,all you need is a little space right inside your home and a little care for these beautiful and useful plants.
- Areca Palm: This leafy plant can be grown anywhere in the house and it doesn’t require direct sunlight. These plants can grow as high as 25 feet outdoors but you can restrict them to about seven feet at indoor locations. Put them in a small container and once the roots get crowded the plant cannot grow in size and they work best as an effective natural humidifier. They also cleanse the air from impurities and can keep the air fresh.
- English Ivy: This green plant is a household name and helps in reducing airborne fecal matter particles. The plant needs sun light, hence it is best to keep it near the windows or stilts where you have adequate sunlight. Take care while watering and make sure that the soil is completely dry before watering it again.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most used plants in beauty products can be grown in-house. Aloe plants like to be dry and warm, and you can keep them in small pots and they do require sunlight. Do not keep these plants in a place where there is moisture as it may harm the leaves of the plant.
- Indian Basil: Commonly known as Tulsi, growing this plant is common across Asian regions, especially India. It requires no maintenance and you can plant the seeds easily. It requires normal sunlight and be even kept near the window slits. Basil leaves are one of the most enriching super foods that can keep many ailments at bay. Simply water them and watch it thrive.
- Spider Plant: This lovely plant combats benzene, formaldehyde, and xylene, a solvent used in the leather, rubber and printing industries. The plant derives its name from the uniquely shaped leaves that resembles a spider. The plant is also completely safe if you have pets. Water required is very minimal and if at all the plant turns brown, there is nothing to worry as it will get its green self back soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.