Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kannan S
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Kannan SYour feedback matters!
I am 21 I do masturbating daily I feel my pennis is week and I want to recover it with in a month I am going to marry so please give me a cure and after my marriage I want to maintain my pennis strong and healthy tell the diet to maintain it.
I work for a insurance company. Due to immense pressure recently I am feeling a change in my health related issue. Presently I am not been able to sleep and I can feel that I am having memory loss very frequently. Please suggest what to do? I smoke heavily.
I am 30 years old male. For the past few days I noticed dizziness. Yesterday I checked my bp it was 130/98 due to which doctor suggested me amodep 5.plz lemme know wht is the actual problem with me.
I have a problem of nightfall. It comes after midnight It comes be 2 to 3 times or everyday in a week.
Hii doctor I am 23 years old I am suffering with hamartoma and calcified granuloma in brain brain at right side for that reason I am suffering with an very sever headache .and my pain was not gone so please explain me doctor all doctors will said an that is an migraine headache so kindly tell me that migraine headache and granuloma headache are same or not and how to cure my problem and is there any medical treatment for this granuloma and hamartoma please tell me in detail.
Hello I am 34 male height is 5.11 weight is 74 kg suffered heart attack on Jan 9 2017 now after one year my Dr. had advice me to do lipid profile sugar vitamin d12 n ask me to do tmt n 2d echo I want to know can a blockage can be detect in 2d echo if tmt comes positive n 2d echo comes normal what should I do or go for please guide me.
I am 28 yrs old, and having regular problem of acid in stomach, due to acid pain in chest and left hand side of stomach.what to do ti get rid of this?
I have a problem of earlier ejaculation while intimate with my wife. It just takes 1 to 2 min and sometimes less than that. This is spoiling my married life. Please suggest me the solution and some permanent curable medicine.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.