Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kannan P RYour feedback matters!
I am feeling some kinda sleeping irregularities. Can not sleep till very early morning. When slept can not get up easily. Some times its hardly 2 to 3 hours sleep. Tensed about my carrier as well as my relationship too. We r not talking for many days n even we get in some conversation we end it up with a fight. I am preparing for govt exams for 5 years and now family is also very disappointed witH me. Sleeplessness is effecting my studies and health. I like to live alone and I hate it when people are around me and talking loudly. Or normally. I keep yawning throughout the day. I feel very weak, physically and mentally. Do not know what to do. Where to go. Sometimes I feel renouncing the world will help but I am not sure about this too. Please help me.
Day by day loose motion per day in one day 4 or 5 times I ask the the doctor they give in some medicine but I am not satisfied so please advice me in proper treatment in proper way please give me a satisfaction in your advise.
I am a 22 year male. I usually have stomach pain always. I feel nervous all the day. When I had a sonography, they found swelling in bladder. Please suggest me any treatment or precautions.
Hello, I am 33 years old and in this july 2015, I ll complete my 34 years. From my 18 onwards, i've been staying alone, hostel, rented appt's, to my own appt. I got married in 2012, and we separated in 2013, just a weak before our marriage anniversary. Staying a lonely life for so long has affected me a lot to stay with someone, that too 24/7. Marriage is just not my issue of depression. My issue is, I have to take 3 to 4 pills of nitrazepam 10 mg tablets, but still no sleep, and almost every alternate night I get some sleep. I know it is not a sleeping pill, but anti-depressant. But I am almost addicted to it. Kindly tell me something, that I do not know about this problem, other than going to some rehab. Thank you.
I am suffering from ta size of my penis it is small I am worry about it and sometimes I feel very ashamed please give me any solution of this.
I am 36 years old gentleman and I am suffering frofrom migraine I have taken some tabletsplease help me to solve these problems and send me some remedies.
I have already undergone prostrate gland operation in 2006. Recent USG shows prostratomelagy. Please let me know the remedy to this problem. Twice or thrice there were clots of blood in the urine, but it has stopped now.
My daughter age of 1 and half year. Teeth comes phase on progress. She is suffering from vomit and loose motion. But the worried concern is that at evening time she start crying just toilet comes everyone till sleep at night. So suggest what is the problem and how it cures. Also we gave the syrup Janam ghuti 555 and fexofenadine hydrochloride suspension during this period. Is it OK or not to continue further?
Recently my father consult a doctor he said my father heart pumping is only 20%. Nw my father taking tablets for that. Bt my question is. Hw can increase the pumping. Which type of foods want to take. What is the quantity.
I have throat pain & harshness of voice & sever fever and abdominal pain with diarrhea and vomiting what should I do?
I am suffering from headache on left side which triggers during stress and exam time plus I feel weakness through the day.
I feel tired after having sex. Which medicine should I take to cure it? Also, em having premature ejaculation. Tell me some medicine to cure it.
I do regular gym I need to ask are fish oil tablets and multivitamin are safe? Please refer me any good names so I can take those and are they good if we take them regular for long time.
Hi, I am 23 years old married women. I have some ringworms near my thigh. Or I can say jock itch. I use fourderm and clotrimazole. But it doesn't work for me. Please recommend me a better solution for those ringworms. Because I am afraid of vaginal ringworms. I don't want to be happen. Please please help me.
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.