Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. KannanYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 years old since 1 month i'm suffering from backbone pain, neck pain, butex pain severely what I should do. Since 2 years I didn't played anything only did reading and sleeping. I used to to sit more than 10 hours in a day. At right now if sit for more than 1 hour im getting too much pain in my butex please help me.
I am 47 years old. Female. Having high blood pressure. Taking regular medicine. Now it is under control. For last one month having a pin in my right shoulder. I am working lady 12 to 14 hours working in laptop. For last 2 days also notice that when I am in bed either it is at night or in the morning. Sudden headmoving (blundness) it is for a moment. If I head down also felt the same. Why it is happening. Need advise.
I have back pain recently all reports are normal Idont have any bad habits. I has also problem in vision. There are too many floaters there.
Hello doctor. My husband had right hip replacement surgery on july 7 2010. He is able to walk but complains of severe pain. He also has osteo arthritis of right knee please advise. Thank you for your time doctor.
My mother is suffering from lumbar spondylosis and her leg were always swell up. And she experience severe pain at waist, knee and ankle.
I am a paralyzed patient spinal injury level c5 c6 injury in 7 year back. Now I am not using any medicines only doing physio therapy. I am lying in water bed. But I want to lying any normal bed but I can not please give me any solution for lying any other bed and any tablet for recovery.
I am getting pain in left ankle. This pain is worser in the morning when I get up. What should I do. Not sure why this pain arises.
Dear Doctors My father aged 72 years met with a road accident and got fracture in knee now he was admitted in hospital and got surgery implanted with plate on his knee he id non diabetic non bp My only doubt is when he can able to walk like before and when he can able to be like normal is there any particular exercise for that? And will he suffer any side effects due to this after the surgery or he will be normal like before? Please suggest and guide me Thanks in advance.
Sometimes there is a pain in my finger joints and it stays for 1 or 2 days then automatically it goes.
Hello sir my problem that when I am running my legs pain (thin piece) 1 ft down to my knee it's pain normal not too much 10% but when I am normal walk it's not pain tell me what is my problem and what I am do I my much worried about this because after few day I am running for recruitment please help me.
I am suffering from back pain, siting more than 10 to 12 hour daily in office and after office 2 to 3 hour at home. Why I should do in this situation please tell me.
I'm working in a company that is 9hours job plus 4hours is my travelling time that means i'm seating for almost 13hours and i've started having regular pain in my lower back. And its so sad that am not able to sit without support for more than 5mins, is it anything serious that I should worry about?
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.