Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KannanYour feedback matters!
My mother is 68yrs old since past few months she is complaining of swelling on full body which initially started with swelling on foot ankle. We did creatinine test which is normal kindly suggest.
I am 56 years old and I am having severa pain my my bag side of the leg (kuthiangal) while walking. Pl. Advice me for curing this disease.
I am 48 male from amritsar suffering from ankylosing spondylitis since last 30 years but pain is too much at centre of spine d10 and d11 no effect from medicine I want to go massage therapy please suggest me I am on bed from lat 45 days thank you
How to prevent wrist pain? It was running 1 months ,doctor give me medicine BIOTRAM -- PLUS, it prevent my pain but when we stop to medicine the pain is in same condition. Please help me what I doing?
From last 3-4 months I am getting cramps in leg on daily basis and wake up at night due to pain. After pain, I stand up and the pain then disappears. Please suggest medicine or exercise or precautions required to avoid cramps.
I had an accident a few days back and there was an impact on left leg, but not much injury, but a blue spot and minor pain. Now I have an extended blue spot, but there is no pain in the region but slightly different skin texture. What can be the cause? Should I take any medicine or put some ointment? Should I be worried about it more? Please tell. Thanks.
Hi my mother has back pain since last 6 months, she had check up with doctor but no findings were found please suggest what to do?
Doctor, I feel too much tightness in my chest all around and more on left side from last 2 days. Is it necessary to take ECG test?
I have fallen down from bike. I got wounded in my left leg. I have sprain in the ankle. How to reduce the pain. Which tablet have to take for pain. I can't put the leg down. I can't even walk a single step. No fracture in my leg.
In my right hand shoulder joint and in joint between thigh and leg a KAT KAT sound came from bones, both in movement and in non movement case.Please tell.
I have pain in my back. Sometimes I feel like its a survical pain but I am not too sure about it. Can you please help me?
Sir I am suffering from dvt last 4 year, (right leg ) now I recover my inr 3. 2, but swelling of leg is not recover, please give me an advice
The pain that is associated with arthritis has been well documented. As a matter of fact, it is widely known that arthritis drastically reduces the joy in which a person can go about his or her daily life. However, while the condition may not be reversed, it can be improved with the help of the ancient system of medicine that is Ayurveda.
The field of Ayurveda may put forth solutions to problems such as arthritis, and it is to be kept in mind that the potential of these solutions is to not only improve the problem, but to better the overall health of a person. This has been well proven and documented multiple times over.
The age-old remedies of Ayurveda
- When a person is affected by arthritis, he or she should make the time to undergo a body massage, which makes use of either mustard or sesame oil. Over the course of the massage, the joints whichare afflicted by arthritis can be given more time and focus.
- Ayurveda places a strong focus on the dietary intake of a person. For one who has an issue with arthritis, it is strongly recommended that juices from citrus fruits such as orange and lemonshould be consumed. The reason for this is that the vitamin C which is present in the citrus family of fruits goes a long way in improving the situation.
- A person should also fast if he or she is physically strong enough to perform this task. This is because the process of fasting does a lot to clean out the system and reduces the impurities a person may have.In order for the body to repair well, it should be given a sufficient chance to rest.
- Sleep which is disjointed or inadequate should be replaced by forming habits which are favourable in giving a person sound and fulfilling sleep. The beneficial effects will show in about a few weeks.
- When it comes to health, a lot of issues a person faces in general are due to consuming the wrong kinds of foods. It should not come as a surprise at all that this is also the case when it comes to the problem of arthritis. As a result, a person who is arthritic should stay away from foods which are fried, hot and spicy, as such foods have a great ability to cause trouble.