Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kannama Balasubramanian
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kannama BalasubramanianYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctors, Please help me I'm 8 weeks pregnant and light brown discharged this morning no pain please help me I'm tensed please help me why that happened I feel giddiness vomiting please help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I have itching in my vagina from 2 days but it's really ridiculous I have used Santoor soap that day to bath and to clean my vagina also before that I don't had any irritation or any kind of itching please help and suggest something effective. I already tried savlon with cotton but no use of it. Please help. I'm 30 female single virgin.
It is important to beat the monotony of life with the right mix of adventure and passion and in order to do that we all have to be a little creative. At times, when sexual intercourse with your partner becomes a regular habit of practice, it soon turns out to be a little dull and loses the spark it once had. In fact, many relationships have fallen apart due to a lack of communication or physical intimacy, while sexually communing. In order to avoid the monotony, you would definitely need to spice things up.
Here are a few ways which you can adopt for a more satisfying and fulfilling relationship with your partner through sex:
- Get dressed for the occasion: One way in which you can increase the arousal levels in your partner is by getting dressed for the occasion. Get a nice and kinky outfit appropriate enough to sexually arouse your partner. In fact, a change in appearance has been widely recognized as a stimulant for better sex. After putting all the effort into your preparation, not only will you find your partner shocked with awe, you will also discover how much kinkier sex can be with the right outfit and appearance.
- Be in control: With the publication of certain books in recent times, a reservoir of kinky ideas was created and designed for people to dig in and gather all the information about kinkier sex they've been looking for. One of the most predominant ways in which you can spice things up is through the concept of domination and submission. In fact, you will find that when you assume control over the situation, your sexual encounters will be so much more promising and kinkier than ever before. Dominance is what turns on a lot of people.
- Blindfolding: Another way with which you can have kinkier sex is by blindfolding your partner. The act of blindfolding is an effective method to set the wheels in motion. When blindfolded, your vision is blocked, but all your senses are heightened, thereby transforming the sexual experience altogether.
- Sex Toys: There's really no harm in spending a little on fascinating sex toys available in the market. Sex toys, in fact, are a prerequisite for kinky sex. With the diverse range of products available these days, you could find just the right toy for a better and kinkier sexual experience.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Your health is affected by a number of physical, mental and emotional conditions. Falling in love is one of these factors. Being in love with someone does not only put a smile on your face, it can also boost your immunity and lower stress levels. Love can make you feel stronger both mentally and physically. Here are a few reasons why love is beneficial to your health.
- You may have a longer life: Love helps fight stress and hence helps reduce the harmful effects of stress. Stress is a direct trigger for many fatal conditions such as heart attack and strokes and thus, being in love reduces your risk of such diseases. Studies have also shown that when in love, a person takes more care of themselves and hence has a lower risk of having an accident, violence etc. thus, being in love can give you a longer lifespan and can reduce chances of an early death.
- You may have a lower risk of lifestyle diseases: Along with boosting your immunity love can also improve your lifestyle. Instead of microwaving a TV dinner, a person in love is likely to eat a healthier meal with their partner and be more conscious of their diet. Being in love also makes you want to look good thus, encourages exercising. By following a healthy diet and exercising regularly, you can reduce your chances of suffering from lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity. Living with a person you love can also lower your alcohol and nicotine consumption and hence protect you from their ill effects.
- It protects you from depression: Companionship and love are good for a person’s mental health. Love can help stabilise emotions and keep you from depression. By living with someone a person does not have the chance to withdraw into themselves and can always rely on having someone to talk to. By sharing your thoughts and emotions with another person, difficult situations can become easier to handle and hence cause less stress and depression.
- It can help you look younger: As mentioned earlier, being in love can make you take better care of yourself. It is often said that a person in love ’glows’. In a nutshell, being in love makes you happy and this releases happy hormones that aid in the removal of toxins and prevent premature ageing. When you’re in love, you may also notice your hair looking healthier and shinier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Doesn't really sound like much, does it? especially when your daily calorie requirement is somewhere between 1500-2500. Given that calorie intake varies from person to person, based on gender, weight, age, and various other factors; the calories consumed don't change a bit no matter who's consuming them.
If someone says 200 calories, it seems like nothing when we talk about desserts and fried food, but it seems like a lot in context to fruits and healthy food. So let's take a look at some pictures of food depicting 200 calories to figure out how much is too much.
First is some fish, particularly salmon. This amount is great for a filling healthy snack. Add some vegetables or some vinegar to make it a perfect dinner.
Then comes 3 small pieces of brown bread which is actually more than enough for a light snack.
Pasta in that amount makes 200 calories, so you add some chicken or vegetables and mix it up in a great sauce to make it a healthy meal under 500 calories.
One full glass of white wine comes up to 92 calories, so you easily kick back and enjoy 2 glasses of wine!
Potatoes the best sin. French fries an even deadlier sin! but be careful not to order a large amount, stick to a small portion for a quick snack.
Now don't look at the brownies and get too excited, you're allowed only one such piece because that's around 190 calories.
White rice can be consumed in more than a mouthful, though; you can enjoy one full bowl of white rice without worrying about more than 200 calories.
3 boiled eggs the perfect healthy snack, which is astoundingly so filling is another snack under 200 calories.
One glass of full-fat milk comes up to 200 calories, which is why it is a recommended midnight snack.
Then, we have one whole chicken breast, which can be spruced up with sauce or cooked in any manner without worrying about too many calories.
A plate full of fruit such as kiwi makes up 200 calories now that's a great way to feel full and be healthy!
Black coffee makes up for barely 10 calories. And if you have it with sugar that'll be around 30-40 calories. This means you're allowed 5-8 cups a day (it's safe to assume you will become a night owl after such consumption). If you like your coffee with milk and sugar, that's almost 100 calories so you're allowed 2 cups of that.
Your morning cup provides more than just a jolt of caffeine. Well, now you know what 200 calories look like. In some cases, it's barely a mouthful, while it's more than a yummy meal in others. Another great way to make sure you're snacking under 200 calories or consuming the necessary amount, download a calorie counter app. It allows you to record every food item and shows you the total amount of calories you consumed.
Here's to some healthy snacking, some unhealthy binging (once in a while) and an overall diet within your calorie budget.
Enjoy your healthy meals:)
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 08067417780 (dial extension: 778)
I ws not taking having for 3 months den I took meprate for 5 days last month nd I got periods bt this month agn I did not have periods can I use rejotone for 4 months to get it normal?
In which medicine. We can avoid pregnancy for long time. If I want to do sex without condom. If there is any such type of medicine, what are sideffect on woman body. Thanks.
Hello sir, mam I had intimate with my partner on 24 of feb. Without any protection and cum inside her vagina. But 5 hr latar I had given unwanted 72 pill to her to protect her from pregnancy because she had got their period on 23 feb. And unprotected sex on next morning cum inside her vagina. And its more than 1 month but she hasn't got period as her period date is 24 march. And its april. What should I do now. Any anti pregnancy pill. Or should I wait. Please help me.
Penis Health Worries: What to Do If There's Blood in the Urine
Men who are interested in good penis health know that taking care of their member extends to the functions of the penis and to what is inside the organ as well as what is on the outside. One of the more common issues for a man - and one that easily provokes stress and worry - is blood in the urine.
Medically known as hematuria, blood in the urine can be obvious or difficult to discern. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), there are two types of hematuria:
- Gross hematuria - when a person can see the blood in his or her urine
- Microscopic hematuria - when a person cannot see the blood in his or her urine, yet it is seen under a microscope
There are many causes of hematuria (most of which are not serious, according to the Urology Care Foundation). Among those causes are:
1) Urinary infection
2) Enlarged prostate in older men
3) Kidney or bladder stones
4) Prostate infection
6) Kidney trauma
7) Bladder cancer (mostly in smokers)
8) Kidney cancer
9) Blood thinning drugs (aspirin, coumadin/warfarin)
10) Anti-swelling drugs (joint swelling and pain pills)
11) Tough workout
But there can be other reasons, such as conditions like sickle cell disease or hemophilia. Too-vigorous sexual activity can also (in some cases) be the instigator.
Blood (or more specifically, the red blood cells from blood) gets into the urine usually because there is a problem in the filtering process, often in the kidneys, ureter or bladder. If a person has gross hematuria, there are enough red blood cells in the urine that it changes color, appearing as pink, red or brown.
As mentioned, blood in the urine is common, occurring in up to 10% of the population. Most of the time, the cause is not serious, such as a urinary tract infection or a kidney stone. The cause may produce some pain and/or discomfort, but it is unlikely to lead to a serious negative outcome. However, there are more serious situations, such as kidney disease, and even some which are very serious, such as kidney or bladder cancer.
Consulting a doctor when there is blood in the urine is necessary - both so that an informed diagnosis can be made and so proper treatment can be initiated to address the problem. For example, when a urinary tract infection is responsible, doctors will often prescribe antibiotics to battle the infection, which will in turn reduce and then eliminate the amount of blood in the urine. If a kidney stone is the culprit, it may be treated by increasing the amount of water a guy drinks; using a drug known as an alpha blocker; or using soundwaves to break up the stone.
Sometimes lifestyle modifications may be suggested to keep hematuria from recurring. For example, modifying an over-aggressive gym workout, habitually increasing water intake, or making sex somewhat less vigorous for a while may be recommended.
Blood in the urine is a symptom of a penis health issue, and paying attention is important. So is maintaining overall penis health via application of a first rate penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème will include an ingredient known as L-arginine. This amino acid is involved in the creation of nitric oxide, which in turn helps keep penis blood vessels open and flowing. The crème should ideally contain vitamin A as well. Vitamin A has anti-bacterial properties that can help to diminish unwanted and persistent penis odor.