Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
गर्भावस्था में किसी भी महिला के लिए पौष्टिक आहार अधिक महत्वपूर्ण हो जाता है। यह न केवल मां के लिए बल्कि होने वाले बच्चे के स्वास्थ्य के लिए भी अत्यंत आवश्याक होता है। इसलिए गर्भवती महिला की आहार योजना में पौष्टिक पदार्थों का सही मेल होना बेहद जरूरी है। साथ ही, आपको अपने खाने का लिए अतिरिक्त ध्यान रखना होता है। लेकिन, जानकारों की नजर में आयुर्वेद किसी भी गर्भवती महिला के लिए बेहद उपयोगी आहार योजना हो सकती है। गर्भावस्था में खाने-पीने के मामले में आयुर्वेद विश्वसनीय उपाय है। आयुर्वेद गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए एक आदर्श प्रोटोकॉल है।
आयुर्वेद आहार को 3 श्रेणियों सात्विक, राजसिक, और तामसिक में बांटा जाता है। सात्विक आहार ताजा और पौष्टिक होता है, राजसिक आहार ऊर्जावान, और तामसिक आहार कुछ हद तक भारी और सुस्त होता है। इन सब में से सात्विक भोजन गर्भावस्था के दौरान सबसे अच्छा आयुर्वेदिक आहार माना जाता है।
आइए जानें, गर्भावस्था में आयुर्वेदिक आहार मेन्यू के बारे में-
• आयुर्वेद के अनुसार, गर्भधारण से पहले कम से कम 3 महीने तक सात्विक आहार करना चाहिए। इस आहार को ताजा फल आड़ू, आम और नारियल के रूप में मिलाकर करना चाहिए।
• गर्भावस्था के दौरान आयुर्वेद आहार में बासमती चावल को बेहतर विकल्प के तौर पर देखा जाता है। मीठे आलू, अंकुरित अनाज और स्क्वैश सब्जियां उनके उच्च पोषण के महत्व की वजह से सूची से बाहर नहीं रह सकते।
• मां बनने जा रही महिला तरल या घी के साथ या दूध के साथ मिश्रित चावल खा सकती है। मछली एक गर्भवती महिला के लिए स्वस्थ आहार है। लेकिन लाल मांस खाने से बचना चाहिए। इसे भी पढ़े- (गर्भावस्था में न लेने योग्य आहार)
• हर सुबह एक गिलास फलों का ताजा रस पीना चाहिए।
• दलिया और अनाज खाएं।
• गर्भावस्था के दौरान आयुर्वेदिक आहार में विटामिन सी भी आता है। जो माँ और बच्चे दोनों के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। गाजर, टमाटर में प्रचुर मात्रा में विटामिन सी होता है। इसलिए दोपहर के भोजन में इसे शामिल करें।
• भ्रूण के विकास के बारे में बात करे, तो गर्भावस्था के पहले तीन महीने अत्यधिक महत्वपूर्ण हैं। भ्रूण के विकास के लिए दूध और पानी, नारियल पानी और फलों के रस जरूर पिएं।
• 7 महीने के दौरान नमक और वसा की मात्रा को कम करना आवश्यक है।
• आयुर्वेद आहार में गेहूं, राई, जई, अंकुरित, सेम, मसूर, रोटी, सोया सेम, और सूखे मटर आते है। इन खाद्य पदार्थों में प्रोटीन का खजाना होता है, और गर्भावस्था के लिए एकदम सही आयुर्वेदिक आहार है। आलू, पालक, बादाम, अंजीर, अंगूर और सूखे मेवे भी एक भ्रूण के लिए अच्छे आहार है।
गर्भावस्था आहार का सही चयन वास्तव में बच्चे के मानसिक और शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य का फैसला करता हैं। इस समय के दौरान स्वास्थ्य के प्रति जागरूक होना बहुत जरूरी है। और इस दौरान आप आयुर्वेदिक गर्भावस्था आहार पर पूरा विश्वास कर सकती हैं
Hi Doctor I am 22years old Female I am married person and I have no child for one year and I got PCOD from last 4 months but I have regular period for every month ones and I have stomach and back bone pain for last 3 months what should I do.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part.
Hi I am 26 years unmarried girl, I missed my periods last month, my last period date was 13-02-2016. After that I had intercourse on 15th and consumed ipill and again on 19 and 20th I got period for two days. I got checked myself with pregnancy test card and blood test for pregnancy from lal path lab. But both tests were negative means I am not pregnant. Then I consumed 10 tablets regestrone 5mg tablets for three days (three tablets in a day) on 11, 12, 13 april 2016 and one on 14th april 2016. But till date no periods. Kindly suggest me on this. An early reply will help me to get out of stress. Thanks in advance.
I'm 23 years woman, married since 2 yr, before marriage my brest are tight but now it sagging then what I do for tightening my brest.
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.
My wife is not getting lubrication during intercourse even after 30 mins foreplay. She is 31 years. We do not use fan or AC. How to get the lubrication. Is there any medicines without side effects? As of now we are using water soluble gel to lubricate.
My wife 5 weeks pregnant I want to know Which test we should do And which type healthy food take for healthy pregnancy.
I ejaculated inside her. While my wife first day of periods started. She peed after that. Is there any chances of her getting pregnant?
I am 28 years old. I am pregnant but cyst is present in right overy. Size 2. 34 cm. Baby condition is good. My pregencytime 7 weeks3 days. What to do.
1. Take protein rich diet such as pulses, soya protein egg white etc
2. Do not starve take healthy snacks
3. Drink loads of water daily at least 6-7 litre
4. Do routine workout
5. Consider natural fat burners
6. Avoid fatty as well as sweet food
7. Limit your sleep to 6 hours for a day
8. Do not do over snacking between meals
I had sex last month on 16 I took a unwanted 72 within 48 hours and than I had 2 days periods within 7 days. It was not normal in colour particularly brown in color. My usual days are 19 20,21,22on every month now I am two days late . I had done home pregnancy test 3 to 4 times it came negative . I feel perfectly fine no sign of vomiting or frequent urination or anything for that matter . My question is 1 can unwanted 72 mess up 2 and 3rd periods ? 2 can I be pregnant ? 3 what can I do next to prevent pregnancy ?
I've got periods over a month now. I am able to consult a doctor since am traveling everyday. If three any medication to stop my periods? The flow is heavy.
I have period prblm because of PCOD from last one year. I also completed the treatment but problem still their. And my weight is also increase. What should I do?
This soft disc can degenerate leading to a rupture of the disc and leakage of the jelly like material. This is one of the common causes of compression of the nerve the patient will suffer from significant pain in lower back that radiates down to the leg - sciatica
Your uterus is held in place by ligaments, tissues and pelvic muscles. The prolapse occurs when the ligaments or muscles weaken, and thus they can no longer support the uterus. The uterus slips or sags from its usual position into the birth canal (vagina).
Uterine prolapse could be complete or incomplete:
- If the uterus partly sags into the vagina, the prolapse is incomplete.
- If the uterus falls, and tissues are found to be resting in the vagina's exterior, the prolapse is termed 'complete'
Type of Prolapse:
- Cystocele: It is characterized by the herniation (bulging) of the vaginal wall caused by the bladder; it leads to urination problems
- Enterocele: It is characterized by the bulging on the vaginal wall caused by the bowel; it leads to backache
- Rectocele: If the rectum pushes into the vaginal wall, it makes movement in bowels difficult
Uterine prolapse can be caused by any of the following factors:
- Normal childbirth through the vagina weakens muscles
- Pelvic muscles weaken with age
- Tissues weaken after menopause and oestrogen loss
- Chronic cough, constipation, pelvic tumours or abdominal fluid accumulation puts a lot of pressure on the abdomen leading to prolapse
- Pelvic muscles are stressed if you are obese or overweight
- Major pelvic (or areas around it) surgery leads to loss of muscular support
- Excessive weight lifting causes weakening of muscles
Symptoms of uterine prolapse depend on its severity. There are no symptoms or signs if you have mild uterine prolapse. But if you have moderate to severe uterine prolapse, you might experience the following symptoms:
- Sensation of pulling or heaviness in the pelvis
- Tissue bulges out of your vagina
- Urinary problems like urine retention or urine leakage
- Bowel movement difficulties
- Pain in lower back
- Sexual problems such as vaginal tissues feeling loose
Symptoms might feel less distressing during the morning, but they worsen at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.