Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kannaki KYour feedback matters!
Hi. 5sep ko relation bnaya mene nd 5 oct ko period nhi aayi nd mene test kiya negative aaya 2 baar nd uske baad menses. R tablet li date aa gyi 28 oct ko nd nov mai bhi muje date aati but ab dec mai nhi hoye kya me pregnant hu. Plzzz reply fast.
Continuous pressure on skin often results in injuries to the underlying tissues, causing what are generally known as skin sores. Though they generally occur in areas that cover bony areas like hips, ankles and tail bones, the part below the waist is most susceptible to them.
There are multiple reasons that cause bed sores. Some common causes include:
- Poor nutrition
However there are other more important causes that contribute to this disease. They are:
1. Constant pressure: Continuous immobility often causes pressure on the skin that further damages it and the underlying tissues. Tail bone, hip bone, ankles and heels are more prone to bed sores due to lack of movement. However similar damage is also detected in elbows, spine and ribs.
2. Friction: The friction that is caused when the skin rubs against another surface or when two layers of skin rub against each other, those that were moving in two opposite directions also result in bedsores. Sudden sliding down the chair or being transferred from a bed to a stretcher are common reasons behind it.
3. Excessive moisture: Bed sores are also caused by excessive moisture that softens the skin and also reduces its resistance. Profuse perspiration and unchecked urination are important causes. If untreated immediately there are plenty of complications that arise from this disease. Few of them are:
- Infections: Skin sore causes multiple infections on the body like Cellulitis and Osteomyelitis. Cellulitis results in painful, red swelling of the skin that often oozes out fluid. On the other hand in Osteomyelitis, an infection is caused in the bone resulting in swelling over the affected area. Blood infection called Bacteremia is also caused due to skin sores.
- Septic arthritis: In this there is severe pain and swelling of a joint making it hot, red and tender.
- Meningitis: Caused by the infection of the fluid around brain and spine, this disease causes severe headache with stiff neck and nausea.
- Squamous Skin cancer: This occurs if the skin sores remain unchecked for a long period of time. In this, the skin feels patchy and often bleeds.
My age is 24. I am female. My number of spectacles is -5.50. My mensuration cycle is of 40-42 days. My teeth are also not grown properly. Upper right incisor teeth is still milk teeth. My breast are also not properly grown according to my age. Is there any deficiency in my body? Please help.
Khus sharbat offers several health benefits. In hot summer days, a glass of khus sharbat not only quenches thirst but also helps in the following condition.
Burning sensation all over the body
Water and fluid imbalance due to extreme heat
Raktapitta/bleeding disorder or Haemorrhage
Fever due to heat
Redness in eyes
Burning in eyes.
Vajikarana herbs have been use in traditional herbal medicine in India and other parts of the world. So, it is use for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, low libido, premature ejaculation and male infertility.
Ayurvedic medicine has used several herbs and herbal remedies since many centuries ago to increase libido levels, as aphrodisiacs and to treat male sexual dysfunction problems, some of them based on tradition, some proven see to be effective after clinical trials of well-trusted institutions.
Vajikarana therapy combine a proprietary herbal formula based on centuries old ayurvedic wisdom with advice on diet, exercise, mental training, and relaxation to help men reach their peak and overcome sexual concerns through safe, natural means.
The problems of sexual dysfunction are prevalent among middle age and older adult males and females. Following are some herbs that are beneficial rasayana and vajikarana medicines. Some men may prefer a natural way to put off impotence. Both rasayana and vajikarana medicines are derive from herbs and use in treating male impotence. So, preparations like asparagus racemosus, curculigo orchioides, dactylorhiza hatagirea, curculigo orchioides, and chlorophytum borivilianum are frequently prescribe by doctors as anti-ed remedies.
From an ayurvedic perspective, male sexual energy arises from shukra dhatu, the male reproductive tissue. In ayurvedic pharmacology there is a special group of rasayana herbs, classified as vajikarana, that help to nourish and stimulate the sexual organs and tissues, as well as to promote beauty and sex appeal. Ayurveda vajikarana therapy helps in male infertility treatment, erectile dysfunction, to increase sperm count and sperm motility. Rasayana is one of the eight branches of classical ayurveda, which is not merely a drug therapy but is a unique procedure practice in the form of diet, drug and specific health promoting conducts.
I am on a low dose birth-control, Lo Loestrin Fe. I would like to stop taking the pill, but want to make sure that I do not get pregnant. I had intercourse on the last four days of my pack (sugar pills). I was also on my period. I am due to start a new pack tomorrow. Should I continue taking the birth control to prevent pregnancy from when I had intercourse or how long should I wait to stop taking it to make sure I do not become pregnant?
My vaginal part is getting irritate by itching and a white liquid material is there in the internal part sometimes .So what to do .Is aloevera gel good for that part. Please suggest some medicine to treat it.
I am 27 years old married woman. I am trying to get pregnant. In december I had periods on 3rd, in January on 6th, February on 12th, march on 21st. Which are the fertile days to make relation for getting pregnant. Kindly advise.
My wife has toxoplasmosis test report with Rubela Igm negative and Rubela igg positive with value 79. What do you interepret with this? And what you recommend?
My wife is pregnant for 45 days which we came to know yesterday. We do not want baby noe. There was also an abortion done a year ago. We want to know if there is any medicine which she can take for not to have baby & is there any disadvantage of it for future when we want to have baby. We also have a son of 22 months old. Please suggest.
I am 31 years old. Meri marriage ko 2 years ho gaye but I am not getting pregnant. please give me some tips to get pregnant.
I'm suffering from herpes for last week. I've even consulted with doctor. But it is paining badly even though it is drying. Can it even spread after it is dried up completely?
1. Salt water gargles
2. Turmeric milk
3. Light excersice
4. Good sleep will boost your immunity & help you stay healthy in season change.