Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
She is worried that having sex during periods. It is safe or not What she can do? Her period is generally irregular.
I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I took mifepristone on 16th July. Bleeding started on 17th July evening. I took misoprostol on 17th July. Den I vomited after 20-25 min of taking misoprostol. Nd yesterday night I got a little Big clot. It was dark reddish in colour. Nd bigger Dan normal clots. So I want to know Wat was it? Nd when will I have an abortion?
Hi doctor, I have one grey hair near vagina. Please advise if it is normal to have grey pubic hair and I am 25 years old working in mnc.
Hello. My last LMP was 17/2/15. I have 28 days cycle. I am married on aug 2014. This month my period was 5 weeks late suddenly on sunday morning i noticed pinkish discharge suspected it might be implantation bleeding after sometime it stopped but in late evening normal yet quite heavy bleeding started with heavy backache left side tummy pain and abdominal & pelvic cramps. I am really worried as we are trying to concieve. Please help me out from this.
Hey. I am a 26 years old female. Got married 2 years back. Now I want to conceive Can you please tell me more something about pregnancy.
I inserted my penis inside my girlfriend just 2 inches inside. I did this twice I put it inside and removed it out twice. This happened today 13th may her periods date is on 17th may. If she gets her periods after 17th does it mean she is not pregnant. Is it possible that she could get pregnant? Does her next month period also matter with this.
Diabetes, frequently alluded to by specialists as diabetes mellitus, it depicts a gathering of metabolic illnesses in which the individual has high level of glucose in the blood (blood sugar), either in light of the fact that the production of insulin is insufficient, or on the grounds that the cells of the body don't react appropriately to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will commonly encounter polyuria (continuous pee), they will turn out to be progressively parched (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).
1. It's the start of the holiday season, which implies heaps of candies, cookies, cakes, and different treats wherever you go. And, numerous individuals with sort 2 diabetes accept that their finding implies they should starve their sweet tooth and say no to these seasonal treats. Yet, is that truly the case?
Joyfully, say experts, the answer is no watchful way to deal with planning your diabetes diet and it implies you don't need to kiss desserts farewell. Yet, to have the capacity to appreciate that pumpkin pie or bit of cake without blame while holding your blood sugar levels in line, you have to know:
- What you are eating
- How much you are eating
- Carbohydrate, sugar, and calorie substance of all that you devour
Impacts: After you eat or drink, your body separates the sugars in your blood and transforms it into glucose. The glucose goes through your bloodstream and gives your body vitality. To fulfill this, your pancreas needs to deliver a hormone called insulin. In a man with (diabetes mellitus), the pancreas either delivers too little insulin or none by any means, or the insulin can't be utilized viably. This permits blood glucose levels to rise while whatever is left of your cells are denied of greatly required vitality. This can prompt a wide assortment of issues influencing about all aspects of your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Wheatgrass is one of the super-foods given to man by Mother Earth. “Man cannot live on ‘wheat’ alone; he also needs the grass nowadays for a number of reasons.”
WHY SHOULD I INCLUDE IT IN MY DIET ROUTINE: The soil in which most of our food grains, cereals, vegetables and fruits are grown has been eroded and drained of much of its trace mineral content over the years. As modern farming techniques have developed, most farmers use nitrogen, potassium, phosphorous based fertilizers. These fertilizers are cheap, but dramatically increase crop yields. Adding other trace minerals like calcium, copper, selenium, zinc and over 60 more that are needed by the human body for optimum health is not cost effective and profitable for farmers to fertilize their crops so obviously they do not use them. The fruits and vegetables grown thus are of maximum quantity but minimum quality.
You do not need to be a scientist to understand that if something is detoxifying your body and at the same time nourishing it, it is only going to improve your natural healing mechanism. On top of that if this ‘something’ is a vegetable (grass) whose grain (wheat) you have been eating since centuries and generations, what more could one ask for? There are no known contraindications unless you are allergic to the wheat grass itself.
People allergic to wheat can consume wheatgrass without any allergic reactions or symptoms. Wheat allergies are usually a reaction to the gluten found in the wheat. Wheat grass is a vegetable, which is cut before the wheat plant transforms into the grain.
Wheat grass has many extraordinary properties; if you are thinking of taking one food supplement with your regular diet, wheat grass must be the first one to be included.
Wheatgrass basically neutralizes toxins and nourishes the body.
Wheatgrass contains enzyme systems and an abundance of alkaline minerals, which helps to stimulate metabolism. Wheatgrass benefits people in numerous ways: nourishing the liver and kidneys, removing toxic metals from the cells, cleansing the lymph system, enriching the blood, restoring balance in the body, and restoring vitality. It washes drug deposits from the body.
Wheatgrass has antibacterial properties and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer. It arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria and helps to destroy free radicals. Wheatgrass: Improves digestion, provides easy assimilation of nutrients, improves blood sugar problems, helps prevent tooth decay, improves liver functions, reduces inflammation, helps in arthritis, removes necrotic debris from open wounds, strengthens immunity.
Wheatgrass also has chlorophyll, which in itself is nature’s boon to mankind and to which we all owe our existence. Chlorophyll has the ability to absorb the sun's energy and repack it into plants in such a way that we can use them as food. Chlorophyll has been described as ‘condensed sunlight’, ‘blood of plant kingdom’, ‘concentrated sun power’. Chlorophyll has the properties of nourishing, purifying and acting as an anti-inflammatory.
Wheat grass is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available. Wheatgrass is 70% chlorophyll, chlorophyll being the basis of all plant life. Chlorophyll has a nearly identical chemical structure to hemoglobin which is present in red blood cells, which is the body's critical oxygen and iron-carrying blood protein. Hemoglobin contains iron whereas chlorophyll contains magnesium in the center of its chemical structure. The alignment of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen are otherwise similar in both. Clinically, chlorophyll is useful in healing wounds, neutralizing bad odors, reducing varicose veins and healing leg ulcers, eliminating impetigo and other types of skin eruptions.
There are many green plants in nature which have chlorophyll, but wheatgrass is superior to other green plants because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man.
Wheatgrass has superoxide dismutase, which is an important antioxidant. Muco-polysaccharides, which are a combination of simple and complex carbohydrates (sugars) which stimulate the body's repair processes. They have a particular affinity to help repair damaged artery and heart tissue. Wheatgrass is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot, beet, amla juice and other fruits and vegetables. Wheatgrass thus contains chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, minerals in a natural form which is easily digested and absorbed by the body.
IMPORTANCE OF ORGANIC WHEATGRASS: The wheat grass is grown without the use of artificial fertilizers and synthetic pesticides. Wheatgrass grown in organic soil can absorb 92 of the 108 minerals from the soil thereby giving maximum benefit.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE: Vitamin A, B, C, E. Proteins. Enzymes. Minerals: Calcium, boron, chromium, manganese, cobalt, iron, sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, silicon. Chlorophyll. Soluble and insoluble dietary fiber.
WHEATGRASS IS FOOD, NOT A MEDICINE. Wheatgrass is not an allopathic, ayurvedic, herbal, homeopathic or any other medicine. It is a vegetable. Therefore do not expect dramatic effects from it. It gradually, but surely nourishes and strengthens your body thereby improving your health status. Every person’s need is different; therefore the dose of wheatgrass powder will be different. The conditions mentioned above are just some of the applications of wheatgrass. Its scope is much wider. It can be used in any disease condition for early recovery or palliation in incurable diseases and even in healthy individuals to maintain health.
I am getting married next month. Me and my partner do not want to use condoms from the very first day of our married life. And we do not want a baby before 2018. Should I use contraceptive pills? What is the procedure? And can using contraceptive pills create problems in my pregnancy in next days?
My aunt is about 47 years old. Now she is just release from an open surgery of removing uterus which having fibroid of 5 month growth child wgt. She now felt pain on her lower abdomen. We want to rescue from the pain and also we need a good food menu for her health improvement.
Hi, I am female 23 years old, suffering from bone TB and at present she is pregnant. Her weight is 35 kg and body structure is very lean and skinny. Although its first month after testing via prega news kit, I need help in regards that shall we go for baby. As her bone TB course duration is 1.5 years and she had completed only 6 months. Beside her health is not good but she wants baby and just because of her poor health I am afraid of any miss happening towards the life of baby and my wife. Please guide me.
My wife is 5 months pregnant, today she suddenly had menses abnormally high, are there any risk factor of miscarriage. I'm worried, please advise.
Vaginal bleeding is something that most women experience between their periods when they are not due for a menstrual cycle. It is considered as an abnormal occurrence when you bleed before you are expecting your menstrual period, or after you are done with your monthly cycle. It is usually characterised by bouts of spotting where a thick brown reddish discharge may be experienced. Also, this kind of bleeding is considered abnormal if it occurs during pregnancy or menopause.
Here are a few causes of abnormal vaginal bleeding:
- Hormones: An imbalance in the hormones like the estrogen and progesterone can lead to abnormal vaginal bleeding. These are the hormones that help in regulation of the monthly menstrual cycles. An imbalance can occur due to side effects caused by birth control pills that may not suit the individual, a contraceptive patch, or even contraceptive implants and injections. Further, an intrauterine device may also be the cause for this kind of bleeding. The hormonal balance can also get affected due to internal ailments like a dysfunctional thyroid gland and ovaries.
- Pregnancy and Delivery: Some amount of spotting is considered normal in the first trimester of one's pregnancy. Yet, severe bleeding and persistent spotting must be reported to the gynaecologist immediately. Women also bleed for a while after the delivery of the baby, in the postpartum period. This may also happen when an abortion takes place as the uterus may not have come back to its original size and due to remaining foetal tissues within. Complications during the pregnancy like an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage can also lead to such kind of bleeding. An ectopic pregnancy is one where the egg gets implanted in the fallopian tube instead of entering and implanting itself in the uterus.
- Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are usually considered as non-malignant and non-cancerous growths within the uterus. These are common in many women who have gone through childbirth. These fibroids can also cause some amount of bleeding and spotting.
- Infections: When there is an infection in the reproductive organs like the ovaries and uterus of the patient, there may be some amount of bleeding. An infection in this area can also cause inflammation, which is one of the primary causes of abnormal bleeding. This can also occur due to a sexually transmitted disease or STD, as well as painful intercourse and sexual abuse which can lead to scarring as well.
- Cancer: One of the least common causes includes cervical, ovarian and other forms of cancer.
Stress and diabetes can also cause abnormal vaginal bleeding in rare cases. It is best to see a doctor as soon as such bleeding takes place.
Sir I am 30 year old women, sir last two days I have been seeing after intercourse some red blood flow from vagina. Please advise.
1. आंवला विटामिन-सी का अच्छा स्रोत होता है। एक आंवले में 3 संतरे के बराबर विटामिन सी की मात्रा होती है।
2. आंवला खाने से लीवर को शक्ति मिलती है, जिससे हमारे शरीर में विषाक्त पदार्थ आसानी से बाहर निकलते हैं।
3. आंवला का सेवन करने से शरीर की रोग-प्रतिरोधक क्षमता मजबूत होती है।
4. आवंले का जूस भी पिया जा सकता है। आंवला का जूस पीने से खून साफ होता है।
5. आंवला खाने से आंखों की रोशनी बढती है।
6. आंवला शरीर की त्वचा और बालों के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होता है।
7. सुबह नाश्ते में आंवले का मुरब्बा खाने आपका शरीर स्वस्थ बना रहता है।
8. डायबिटीज के मरीजों के लिए आंवला बहुत फायदेमंद होता है। मधुमेह के मरीज हल्दी के चूर्ण के साथ आंवले का सेवन करे। इससे मधुमेह रोगियों को फायदा होगा ।
9. आंवला खाने से दिल मजबूत होता है। दिल के मरीज हर रोज कम से कम तीन आंवले का सेवन करें। इससे दिल की बीमारी दूर होगी