Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KanmaniYour feedback matters!
My question is. He is suffering from sexually transmission disease from long time the doctor doesn't understand his problem. So what should he do?
I am 22 years old female I had taken antidepressants for roughly a year and a half I am worried about the sexual dysfunction I am not getting the desire neither the excitement and there is no wetness also.
I am 35 years old. It's been 5 years of marriage. But not a child. I treatment from a many doctor but do not result. My wife test from Blood related like Blood Glu (F), Blood Glu (PP), VDRL, HIV, HBs Ag, LH, FSH, Prolactin & TSH then HSG test. And my test VDRL & Sperm. Every report is normal. 3 Doctor Procedure: Give 5 Tablet (Like clifort) started after 5th day of MC. And Vitamins tablet related to pregnancy Like Biopreg Plus. 2 Doctor Procedure: 5 Injection in a week and Vitamins tablet related to pregnancy Like Biopreg Plus. But there is not positive result. A Doctor for suggest to IUI. Please suggest me.
I have regular cycle of 26-33 days from past 2 years. My last periods was on 12th july. On 30th july 2016. I.e on the 19th day of my cycle. I engaged in a sexual act with my fiance. We did not have sex. But we stimulated each other with hands. We were on clothes. I stimulated his penis with my hands. N.which was wet with precum. He stimulated me with his hands. N.he had not ejected. But I doubt if the precum can cause pregnancy. But before the act started he had peed in the loo. Now on 7th august I got my periods. Which is in my usual tym of 26 days. Today is the second day of my period. But this time I am having dizziness. And also my breast is paining. So just wanted to know whether is this my normal period or is it implantation bleeding. . Please help me as we are not ready for a baby now. Please guide me with you answer as this worry is constantly killing me day by day. Please please help me as soon as possible. I do not want to get pregnant now. This is the last tym I would be engaged in such a foolish act.
After ovulation sexual unprotected intercourse can safe or unsafe. Mc date is Nov 06,07,08 can sex Nov 26 is safe or unsafe. Please help?
On November, I had my periods on date 22. In December I had sex on date 11th. But I had my periods on date 21st. But this month still my periods are not yet. I think the cycle was was 25 to 30 days know. But by counting, it was 31 days. But still my periods are not occurred. What was the reason may be? please tell me.
Hi Doctor. I and my husband tried to do sex but it hurts me a lot. I used lubricant products and already visited for gyne. But she said you have to prepare n you have to do it. But even m not able to do. My vagina is painful rashes in side, cuts after doing but not able to insert d penis. M very depressed. Please suggest me any medicine or treatment what should I do. It's been 1 year for my marriage. I feel so bad.
The first six weeks after the baby is born is termed as the postpartum period. While this is a joyous phase for a mother, it requires healing and adjustments for the mother. While the mother bonds with the baby during this period, adjusting to surroundings with the new baby can be challenging affair. The postpartum care, therefore, becomes more important. Here is a brief guideline about the essential precautions of postpartum care and its importance-
- Get as much rest as possible: Postpartum care can be demanding for a mother. Sleeping is required to beat the fatigue and tiredness during this period. The baby wakes up from the sleep every alternate hour and the mother needs to feed him. To ensure that the mother is not physically exhausted, it is important that she sleeps whenever the baby does.
- Eat healthily: Maintaining a healthy diet during the postpartum care is extremely important. Food such as whole grain, protein, fruits, and vegetables can contribute to incremental healing. If a mother is breastfeeding the baby, consumption of fluid is equally as important as a healthy diet. A good diet helps a mother to gain sufficient energy that she is burning during the initial few weeks of giving birth to the baby.
- Avoid strenuous work: Each mother should take at least 2-3 months after delivery to get back to work. If the situation arises where a mother is forced to join back her job or take up professional activities, it should be ensured that she should not take up any strenuous activities. It will not only wear her out but take a heavy toll on the mental health as well.
- Exercise: Usually a doctor suggests the right time to exercise and prescribes the right exercise that is necessary to a mother. The exercise should not be too strenuous. A quick walk around the park, brisk jogging for 10 minutes, some easy-to-follow free-hand exercises can be extremely beneficial for a mother during this stage. Exercise can keep fatigue and boredom at bay and helps a mother increase the energy levels throughout the day.
- Seek help: Postpartum depression is very common among new mothers. It often shows up during the first few weeks after giving birth. Close to 80 percent of the mother explains abrupt mood swings, irritability, restlessness, insomnia, sadness, unexplained crying etc. It makes sense to visit a doctor or seek professional help if these symptoms do not go away after a couple of weeks of giving birth to the baby. Doctors can suggest ways to get over this phase easily. If not for these symptoms, a doctor should be consulted in any which case for a span of first three months to refrain from unwanted complications.
शुद्ध शहद और दूध पीने से शरीर को कई प्रकार के लाभ मिलते हैं।
यह दोनों ही एक संपूर्ण आहार हैं जिन्हें एक साथ मिलाने से दोगुना फायदा उठाया जा सकता है। जहां दूध में ढेर सा सारा कैल्शियम, प्रोटीन, विटामिन और लैक्टिक एसिड आदि भरपूर मात्रा में पाया जाता है। वहीं पर शहद अपने आप में एंटीबैक्टिरियल, एंटीआक्सीडेंट व एंटीफंगल गुणों से भरी हुई है।
दूध और शहद का सेवन करने से आपका पाचन दुरुस्त होगा, मोटापा घटेगा, हड्डियों में मजबूती आएगी और रात को नींद भी टाइम से आएगी। चलिए जानते हैं दूध और शहद को साथ लेने के ऐसे ही कुछ फायदों के बारे में दूध में अधिक मात्रा में विटामिन ए, विटामिन बी और डी के अलावा कैल्शियम, प्रोटीन और लैक्टिक एसिड पाया जाता है। वही दूसरी ओर शहद में एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट, एंटी-बैक्टीरियल और एंटी-फंगल गुण पाया जाता है
जब दूध और शहद के तत्व मिलते है तो यह एक औषधि बन जाते है। जानिए गर्म दूध और शहद मिलाकर पीनें से क्या फायदे है।
अगर आप तनाव में है तो आपके लिए दूध और शहद काफी फायदेमंद है। इसके लिए गर्म दूध में शहद मिलाकर पीने पीएं। जिससे आपकी तंत्रिका कोशिकाओं और तंत्रिका तंत्र को आराम मिलेगा और आप तनाव से निजात पा जाएगे।
अगर आपको अनिद्रा की शिकायत है। तो आपको यह चीजें अच्छी नींद दिखा सकते है।
इसके लिए सोने के एक घंटे पहले गर्म दूध में थोड़ा सा शहद मिलाकर पीएं। इससे आपको अच्छी नींद आएगी।
यह पाचन क्रिया को भी बेहतर बनाए रखता है। गर्म दूध में शहद का सेवन करना फायदेमंद होता है। जिससे आपको कभी भी कब्ज की समस्या नहीं होगी।
दूध में पाया जाने वाला कैल्शियम आपकी हड्डियों को मजबूत बनाए रखने के लिए फायदेमंद है। इसके लिए दूध के साथ शहद का सेवन करें। इसका सेवन करने से हड्डियों में कोई नुकसान हुआ हो तो उसकी भी भरपाई करता रहता है।
थकान को भगाने के लिए इससे अच्छा कुछ और हो नही सकता है।
गर्म दूध और शहद पीने से शरीर में दुबारा ऊर्जा भर जाती है। गर्म दूध और इसमें शहद डालकर अपने बच्चें को स्कूल जाते समय जरुर दें। इससे उनकी दिन की शुरुआत अच्छी हो।
जो कैंसर से पीडित हैं या फिर जिनके दांत कमजोर हैं और खाने को ठीक से चबा कर नहीं खा पाते।
उनके लिए गर्म दूध और शहद का सेवन काफी फायदेमंद है। यह एक ऐसा आहार है जो हमारें शरीर में जाकर हर कमी को पूरा करता है।
I have pcos I have irregular periods I have bleeding from last 18 days. Can I use styplon by Himalaya. To stop the bleeding. Can I use eve care by Himalaya. Ashokarishtha syrup. And lohasava syrup. One ayurvedic doctor suggested me the above medicines. How can I use those medicines.
Thing can only be useful and beneficial if they are performed at their proper time and one’ access may not disturb other or they must be given their required time. Food, exercise, sleeping, rest and sport if performed at their proper time they will be effective and beneficial for body otherwise their irregular practice may be futile. So it is suggested to follow a proper schedule.
I am 35 year old. I had MTP due to fetal abnormally on 19.09. 2015. I had cycle on 19.10. 15. & after 2 month I have 2nd cycle on 17.12. 15 which is continue till now. What will I do? Please suggest.
HOW HEALTHY IS YOUR LIFESTYLE?
CHANGING TO A HEALTHIER lifestyle will improve your chances of living longer and enhance your quality of life. To find out exactly how healthy your current lifestyle choices about diet, exercise, alcohol, smoking, and stress.
Identify those aspects of your life that you want to change, then set yourself realistic targets to help boost your future health and wellbeing. To help your achieve your personal targets, turn to the pages listed where more detailed information and advices on that particular issue is provided.
ARE YOU EATING A HEALTHY DIET?
- Do you eat a lot of processed, convenience foods?
- Do you treat yourself to sweet snacks such as chocolate or cookies?.
- Do you skip meals?
- Do you eat late-night snacks?
- Do you go on diets, then gain the weight back in a few weeks?
- Do you usually choose white bread and pasta instead of the whole wheat varieties?
- Do you eat in restaurants more than three times a week?
- Do you need to take mutrient supplements?
- Do you often eat on the run?
Lastly Opt Homoeopathy for your family health......
Future Scope Of Homoeopathy
It will be the second most sought after system , second to allopathy.
- After superb conquest of bacterial infection by antibiotics , in future viral infections will rule and homeopathy is best with viral infections.
- With increasing medicinal costs , for poor it will be the only option left.
- Increase in stress and psychiatric diseases and allergic diseases , it will be an ideal choice.
- In prevention of diseases , it will be used more. It will be a drug of choice in veterinary field.
- Agriculture and fertilizers will use it more .And so on.
- Pregnancy with jaundice has high risk . Hom served well.
- Threatened abortion has best treatment success rate in homoeopathy.
- PCOD has excellent results.
- Homeopathy has helped secondary infertility in high numbers.
Pediatrics and Homeopathy
- Mumps / chickenpox / measles / URI / acute tonsillitis / malnutrition / teething / diarrhea / infective hepatitis / primary complex – Homeopathy is better than Allopathy.
- Height problems.
- Autism / dyslexia / cerebral palsy – Homeopathy is the only answer.
- Delayed speech / delayed milestones
- Homeopathy helps Injuries / fractures / muscle or tendon injury / sprains / rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoporosis and stress fractures Homoeopathy is the best.
- Sciatica and cervical spondylosis & spondylitis –Homoeopathy gives wonderful results.
Wonderful results in conjunctivitis ,glaucoma ,recurrent stye or hordeolum. etc
Allergic rhinitis ,recurrent tonsillitis ,pharyngitis, epistaxis,adenoiditis,chronic discharge from ear, pain in ear ,sinusitis ,nasal polyp,laryngitis and many more problems.
Homoeopathy and female problems
“Homoeopathy helps with the entire gamut of women’s problems.” This includes menstrual disorders,infertility, and pregnancy complaints to menopausal hot flushes,night sweats, headaches,fatigue,anxiety and depression . Homoeopathy can enhance pre-pregnancy health, improve chances of conception,reduce morning sickness,remove post-partum bruising of mother and newborn, smoother breast feeding problems and relieve postnatal depression.”
Homoeopathy can reduce labour and birth complications. Women when given homoeopathy during their 9th month experienced a shorter labour and less complications than other.
Homoeopathy Homoeopathy gives wonderful results in migraine, cluster headache, epilepsy, brain trauma, hemiplegia, paraplegia , quadriplegia, prosopalgia, trigeminal neuralgia and many more diseases.
Cognitive and Behavioral Disorders
- Delirium ,Dementia
- Psychosis – Schizophrenia ,Mania , Depression , Compulsive neurosis
- Personality disorders
- Neurosis – Anxiety , Hysteria
- Anxiety Disorders ,Phobic anxiety disorders
- Agoraphobia ,Social phobias ,Specific phobias
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorders
Corporate Lifestyle: Stress, Anxiety, Health Problems like hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and many more…..Homeopathy Does Help.
Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism , diabetes and adrenal problems.
DO YOU EXERCISE ENOUGH?
- Can you climb three flights of stairs without becoming breathless and exhausted?
- Do you sometimes walk or cycle instead of driving or talking the bus or train?
- Do you exercise three times a week?
- When exercising do you always warm up properly?
- Do you wear all the necessary safety equipment when exercising or playing a sport?
If you answered No to the first there questions, you are out of shape. To keep fit, you should exercise vigorously for 20 minutes, three times a week . it is easy to start. Answering No to the last two questions means you are not exercising safely and could injure yourself. Learn to exercise safely.
ARE YOU ABUSING YOUR BODY?
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Do you smoke cigars or a pipe?
- Have you tried to stop smoking and failed?
- Do you regularly drink more than the recommended limits for alcohol intake?
- Do you drink when you are alone?
- Do you have trouble remembering what happened the night before when you have been out drinking?
If you answered YES to the first two questions you should stop smoking. If your answered YES to any of the last three questions, you need to cut down on your drinking.
ARE U UNDER STRESS?
- Do you feel that your never have enough time to do all the things you have to do?
- Is your home life a source of stress and conflict?
- Is your job highly stressful?
- Do you worry all the time?
- Do you find it hard to relax?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep at night?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may not be dealing with stress very well. Find out how to cope with stress better, see if you have any of the early signs of too much stress, discover how stress can make you ill, and learn what to do if stress is making you anxious or depressed.
Water is an essential content of our body approx 70% of our body cells. Water is a good transport & helps our cells to conduct their normal physiological metabolism.
Apart from this water is helpful in treating many kind of diseases like viz: renal calculus, dyspepsia, acid peptic disease, chronic ischemis heart disease, hypertension, hyper acidity, dehydration, low blood pressure, constipation, pain management, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, anemia, irregular menses, diabetes, etc etc. So I advice to all take plenty of water as much as they can. Minimum water intake should be atleast 4-6 ltrs. Per day. Have a nice day.
Have you taken your today's water?