Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KanmaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 24 age female, I miss my period on may 28 still I am not getting period, I check with home pregnancy kit it shows negative result, this is my 23rd day of my miss period, there any chance to be a pregnant please help me.
I am suffering itching around vagina & vulva since 5 days. It started when I used some hair removing cream. No other symptoms or problems. Please suggest some medicine to treat it.
I got married. This is 2nd year of my marriage life. I have much sex capability. Both are enjoying. But till now we don't have child. Please give me a suggestion.
23 f. So yesterday, after we had an intercourse (in which my man wore a condom throughout, removed it only after he ejaculated, he did not wash himself. Meanwhile, we started cuddling in the process of which I sat over him and his genital barely touched my vagina for 10secs or so. Could there be any sperm up there? Can I be pregnant? I've been freaking out over it. I can not take contraceptives since im in mid of a course for periods :(
I am 28 yrs old and my current weight is 51kg. So because of that I look fat from upper half of body. I also have a problem of mensuration from last 7-8 yrs. As it is not regular so I have to take medicines. I start doing exercise to loose weight. Please provide me a diet chart so that I can get back a perfect body shape. Thanks.
Which is the best time to intercourse/sex to avoid pregnancy, is there any birth control pills? Can you please tell how to use and side effects.
Let's understand how these tiny-mighty seeds help the body and why you must adopt it instantly.
1) High nutritional content - Flaxseeds are energy pumps and a very rich source of dietary fiber, protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, carbs, iron, phosphorus, zinc, good fats, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B1 and you name it! It packs so much of nutrition that your body needs.
2) For Assured Weight Loss - Flaxseeds are famous for this! The seeds are full of healthy fats and fibers, they will keep your stomach full for a longer time. This lowers in-take of calories, thus resulting in weight loss. Also flaxseeds expand when ingested, so you can take it 30 minutes prior to your meals or add a couple of teaspoons to your salads, smoothies, oats etc.
3) For Healthy Skin and Hair - A habit of 1 to 2 tbsp of flaxseeds will keep your hair and skin shining with life. The omega-3 fatty acids benefit the hair and skin by providing them the desired fats.
4) Choice for Gluten Free Diet - Flax seeds are a great choice for the people who are gluten-sensitive or have Celiac disease. The seeds are anti-inflammatory and can be replaced by other inflammation causing grains.
5) Boon For Women and Elderly - Flax seeds help menstruating women by ensuring regularity in cycle. The seeds are also known to fight breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer. With it high soluble and insoluble fiber content, it enhances digestive health. Flax seeds can also reduce cholesterol levels.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I m married 1 years back. Me and my husband planning for baby now. We tried this for the first time aftr my period on my ovulation day in last month. Wht is the chance of my pregnancy? M I pregnant now? I got my periods also in this month. My periods are regular wd 21 days cycle.
HelloPls advise will having sex daily create any problem. We are also planning for a baby. Also advise will changing positions create any problem. Further also guide what typebof food me and my hubby should have for better sex stamina and healthy sperm.
Now I am pregnant (2 months) what should I eat. What precautions I have to take. & I am suffering with backpain also.
Zinc is chemically a metal and a trace mineral with multiple health benefits. It is required by the body for a number of functions in small quantities on a regular basis. Some of its important roles include improving immunity, hormone production and promoting digestion, controlling inflammation, tissue growth and repair, etc. to name a few. It also helps in controlling free radical production and therefore has anti-inflammatory effects in reversing heart disease and fighting cancer.
About 5 to 8 mg of zinc is needed by a person per day, with smaller children needing it in the lesser range and women needing more of it. Natural sources of zinc include animal rich protein foods like animal meat and seafood. Dairy products, legumes, pulses and whole grains also contain good amounts of zinc. Modern day foods contain added zinc and therefore are good sources too, though they availability and utility value for the body remain a question.
- Zinc improves immunity i.e. the body produces what are called as T cells when there is any infection or foreign body in the body. These T cells also help in controlling and regulating immune responses and in people with zinc deficiency, the immune system is suppressed putting them at risk for infections and illnesses.
- Zinc has a great role to play in maintaining skin integrity and delayed wound healing is one of the first symptoms of zinc deficiency. These people also could develop chronic ulcers or wounds. There is increased bacterial growth (reduced immunity), increased inflammation, and reduced re-epithelialization, all leading to poor skin health and delaying wound healing.
- Zinc is essential for healthy gut function and it is one of the best remedies for diarrhoea. Deficiency can lead to leaky gut syndrome.
- Zinc reduces free radical damage, which is responsible for chronic inflammation. Eating adequate amounts of zinc can reduce this inflammation, leading to preventing heart disease, reducing the incidence of cancer, etc. It also is shown to prevent cellular damage in the retina, thereby reducing incidence of macular degeneration.
- Zinc is essential for proper growth and development. Zinc deficiency is shown to produce shorter stature, anaemia, and delayed sexual maturation. During the growing years especially, it is very important to provide an adequate amount of zinc for the body, either naturally or through supplements.
- Fertility and zinc also has a strong correlation. In males, it affects both the quantity and quality of sperm production. The sperm count was shown to improve with zinc supplementation in males who complained of low sperm count.
- Controlling memory is another function of zinc. It determines how neurones talk to each other, which is essential for transmission of signals across the brain and formation of memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My mother is 54 yr old before 10months ago she notice a tumor on left under arm after biopsy and ct scan doctors said she is suffering from breast cancer and a 2inch tumor is in her right breast. Is it iv stage cancer? but in iv stage cancer will reoccurrence.
Hi I am 29 years old female last year diagnosed with endometrioma in both ovaries (5 cm and 3.5 cm).Recently I got my other test done reports are (Day 2 of cycle) Fsh: 5.5 Lh: 5.3 Tsh: 1.96 Amh: 6.8 prolactin serum: 8.5 My Amh levels are bit high now I want to know do I suffer from pcos along with endometriosis or these amh levels are fine. Now I want to start my family what are my chances of conception? Should I go for laparoscopy?
Hello Doctor! My Gf had an contraceptive pill for first time and 18th March and have been bleeding since yesterday morning. Bleeding has not been as much as periods. Is der any problem with it and suggest any precautions if any. Wen does the bleeding stop and will she have menstrual cycle as before on regular date. Is der any chance of pregnancy as such.
I have married before 1 year. I want baby. But when I have done sex my wife feel more pain she is so low weight like 35 kg. Due to these cause I have not done regular sex only done 1 time in week and on time of intercourse she ovulate white liquid is she have any problem please suggest I want baby now.
Hi. I have had itching in my penis head from the last two months. Sometimes the itching is very severe that I keep on squeezing the penis head. Its only in the head region mainly where the skin folds on the head. Now there is another problem. I had sex with my wife and she had severe itching on her vagina. Next day her vaginal lips were swollen and she couldn't even walk properly. We went to her gynae and she examined her and gave her some anti fungal medicines and a cream. She was fine after that. Also my itching was gone somehow. We again had sex after like 15 days and again she had the same problem. We went to the gynae again and she gave her medicines for herpes and a cream. She was again fine after 4-5 days. Then we again had sex after few days and oh my god again the same issue with her. We went to her gynae and she again gave her some medicines and this time I also went along with her and asked why it is happening again and again? She said it is some yeast infection and this time she prescribed me couple of medicines and a cream called Nadoxin to apply. Also we underwent some tests for HIV, HCL, Hepatitis, Blood Sugar etc. And our tests were normal. This issue of itching started after I made sexual contact with another women. It was unprotected sex. The itching on my penis started the very next day. And I am 99% sure that it is because of that. But I do not know what to do. Who to consult? And what tests I need to undergo? And if it is a Sexually transmitted disease or just a common bacterial or yeast infection? I do not have that much itching now but whenever I have sex with my wife her vagina lips swell. The whole area is red. She has severe itching. Some white fluid discharge is also there. please help. Suggest.
I have a curious question respective Doctors. Sry if this question is wrong. Usually we use to insert our penis in the vagina and it gives pleasure to both men and women. What Happens if we insert our long penis in the hole below the vagina (i mean ass hole? Will it make women pregnant and does it gives pleasure?
1. Daily exercise.
To work your heart, it's got to be aerobic exercise. You've got lots of options: walking, jogging, biking, rowing machine, elliptical machine, swimming. But don't feel like you have to be an athlete. Walking is great exercise. Get 10 minutes here and there during the day. It all counts.
2. Healthy diet.
Quit eating junk food and high-fat fast food. Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol. There's no getting around it.
3. Weight loss.
Too much body weight puts your health at great risk. When you take in more calories than you burn, you get fat -- it's that simple. You've got to eat less. You've got to exercise more. You've got to push yourself to make these lifestyle changes -- but you've got to do it to help avoid serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, or stroke.
4. Regular physical exams.
Tell your doctor your family medical history. Learn your personal risk factors, and the screening tests you need.
5. Less stress.
When a person says they're too busy to exercise, it tells me other things are crowding out what's important in life: they don't spend time with family and friends; don't exercise enough; don't eat right; don't sleep properly.
This is important advice, too, for people who take care of elderly parents or young children. Make sure you're getting proper exercise and sleep -- and that you're not trying to do too much.
Now for more information search for ssohm on internet.