Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kandhaswamy
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KandhaswamyYour feedback matters!
I have pimple from 4 years how to reduce it please give me some useful tip to reduce it and sometime it's get red and bigger it's painful very much so pls help me out.
Hi I recently moved to hyderabad from chennai. Im facing hairfall issue, if I take bath and rub my head using towel I cn see two hair and also while combing hair I can still see it. Its been 3 weeks its happening. Recently I had a haircut and little worried whether the hair will recover. Afraid of baldness. Please help. I have never faced this kind of issue in my entire life. My hair is so good. So I need to undergo any treatment?
I don't knw why since few months pimple like thing comes on my penis. What should I do. And also 1 of my testicle is bigger than other and sometime it fells like the outer skin becomes hard and it grows a become sticky and painful. Suggest what to do and also help with God doctor in kalyan. West.
Meri age 25 hai orr mai pichle 5saal se smoking krrha hu mai kitna bhi try kru magr mai smoking krna band nahi karpara hu mera face bht dull hogya hai lips bhi boht dark hogye hai. Kya koi medicine hai jisse mai apni iss habit ko change krsku or kya koi medicine h jisse meri skin or lips normal hojye pehle ki tarah. Please suggest.
Lybrate | Dr. Laxmi V Nair speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
5 years ago (age 23) my hair was very healthy and rich. About 2 years ago it started loosing strength and richness and started growing white hairs. Is this because of nutrition problem or anything else? One more thing I noticed when water quality for hair washing changes it directly affects hairfall. Waht is your opinion about washing hair in purified water or mineral water?
Hello Doctor, I am 29 Years old woman. My face and neck have uneven skin. Lips and nose around area are darker than cheeks though I maintain properly. Please advise.
I do have many scars on my face from last 2 years and I don't know how to overcome these. So dats yy I just wanted a solution.
Am 25 years old , I've dandruff problem please suggest me what are d solutions for this problem and also suggests me some shampoos for hair wash which not causes hair fall becoz hair fall one of my very big problem .
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is, therefore, a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties, therefore, do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.