Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. KandeebanYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 30 year old. I feel small depression after too much study during exams. Some time I also feel thought os suicide. What should I do?
In right hand there is sensation almost at every night & lot of pain dr says it is due to inflamation ,diabetic patient ,65 year age suggest medicine.
Sir, Recently I felt fatigue, depression. Body weight reduced cant feel normally something in my thought. One of the Dr. suggest to take blood test for thyroid. I took and my values are T3 84.08 TA 10.3. TSH 5.39 Dr. given some tab after 10 days I recheck my blood test that values are T3 108.78 T4 7.20 TSH 45.6 HB 8.0 RBC 3.4 BLOOD GP A+ve It shows my TSH values are very high. I can't sit in my home normally full depression feeling only. I need your consultation by online.
Unable to put concentrate on study's my mind automatically diverted to do some unnecessary works how to turn my mind towards study.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time please help me.
My wife is 27, she is very aggressive in nature and negative thinker. When she is angry she starts blaming me for she not being happy. She starts the work and leaves half way and she get bored of things very fast. If she is tense she just doesn't do anything except for sleeping. When she is angry she gets violent. She doesn't even come to doctor. What should I do.
I just want to ask about my son. He is 18 years old now, just admitted to engineering in mangalore, karnataka. He has some problem, does all studies but when it comes to show his talent through exam or oral he is not doing well. He says whatever he studies he forgets 80% of it, even I make to write. If this continues he may not do well further in his exams. If possible kindly give advise by giving some remedial solutions. (He plays daily basket ball and also goes for swimming)
I m so depress with my life I don't know what can I do I love someone but she never loved me what can I do I don't know m confused.
My friend vinitha is 20 years old, she is extremely arrogant! Not just arrogant she seems like going crazy, so by knowing her attitude her boyfriend left her and she have no friends. And now I done why. She is going mentally sick ,not taking food, not sleeping nights, torturing her parents, breaking things at home and also she walked to her ex-boyfriend at late nights and started fighting with him and not allowing him to sleep for the whole night, she tells she wants him back but he is not ready to live with her. My god I done whats wrong with her, she shaved her head completely and doing crazy things now! Also she was taken for counselling, she made the counsellor sick! Her parents think she might be possessed something like that. But I think she needs some medical treatment. So please advise me what to do in this situation.
I lost somebody close that and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all time.
These are the method to overcome it.
1. Talk to a psychologist /psychiatrist/therapist a psychologist or a therapist will be able to help you work through the issues you are going through at this time. He or she will also educate you about your depression and will further guide you the right line of action to be taken.
2. Spend time with positive people social support is crucial to getting out of a depression and can be very helpful for you to cope with stress full life. Support from positive people can also help to reduce negative thoughts that lead to depression. Please find those people in your life who make a positive impact on your daily functioning. Your friends, family members or co-members should be encouraging and you should enjoy their company. Please go out and do small small things with them [ like listening music, watching movies, walking, reading etc.]. Please create distance with people you know cause you anxiety or who are not supportive. Spending time with them will surely worsen your condition and make it harder to feel enthusiastic about recovery. Plan a short vacation with positive people. 3. Physical contact
Hug a friend
Play with your pet or dog
4. Always think positive and realistically negative thoughts are trademark of depression. This means you get struck thinking the same negative thoughts over and over again. Write down all the bad negative thoughts you have and create a positive thought for each negative thought you wrote down. For example I am ugly, please write I am unique and beautiful. I dont need any approval.
5. Compliment yourself for small small things.
6. Please avoid alcohol, cigarettes or any kind of substance abuse.
I am passing through a very hard time. Recently I broke up my 2.5 years relation with my girlfriend. Her mother refused me. I tried my level based to patch up the matter. And I was not in a position to escape her as both of us were determined to marry after compromise from both family. 1 month ago I talked last time with her and we both realized the situation. She tried to contact with me but every time I refused. But recently she is getting close with one of my friend with home I used to study during M. Sc. 5/6 years back. And the matter known to me via fb friend. After listening the matter from that day I am feeling weak to her and repeatedly remembering our sweet memories. I am trying to get rid of this. My sleeping habit also changed and became short. Last night I blocked that friend in fb. My family is searching a girl to marry recently. I am having financial problem too as I am repairing my home to look better for marriage purpose. I listen to music, view movies. But major problem is that I stay alone far from my home due to job. I have been trying to forget everything but when some of friend ask about her I became very emotional and helpless. please suggest me some way so that I can pass this hard time.
Respected to you sir I have a problem with my thoughts All thoughts are negatively coming Like :-why these things happening like? Why I want to work like that With this thoughts I can't do anything Even my practical record books also I didn't wrote.
Dear sir, I am suffering from depression along with agoraphobia, is it curable? I am taking tab zapiz 1 mg in the night for sleep since last ten years now it is not working and I don't get sleep in the night, what I should do. Please reply, thanks with regards.
I'm a student of UG due to heavy schedule of college I'm getting tired very easily and loosing my patience and irritating on others always though I'm trying to keep my anger in control I'm unable lm afraid.
I am 42 years old working woman and I am obsessed with daily horoscopes and astrology I read daily horoscope and fear all day what should I do also I have a friend on whom I have spent lakhs rupees but I feel unappreciated I take venize xr and etirest
I am kritidipta saha, 17 year old I am suffering from severe depression more than one and a half years due to which I can't concentrate in my studies and much worried about my hs exam. I find hopeless, loneliness, loss of interest in studies and find difficult in saying or making decisions, I used to cry a lot due to it. Usually I thought of doing suicide and be free from all these. My relations went very bad with people and friends I am suffering from it very much so what should I do.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.