Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanakavalli V R
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanakavalli V RYour feedback matters!
Me pregnant nai hoparai hu to ap muje batae k ovulation strip kit kese use kare hindi me batae .Muje last 25 feb ko period hue the to kb test karna cahahie.Aur konsa kit accha rahega n ovulation test karne k bad kb n kitne sex karsakte h pregnant hone k lie.
Got reddish and painful pimple in the lip of vagina. Please suggest remedy for it. Any type of medicines or ointments please suggest .Waiting.
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux Vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 23 old married woman, I am trying to conceive. My last period date was 14-6-16 with 32 days cycle. Now I am 5 days late. And getting pain in lower abdomen and sometime back aches. I still get white milky discharge, n breast are very sensitive. I dint do pregnancy test because I dint want to disappoint. Help me.
Today is my 14th day and predicted ovulation is on 18th day how I can plan intercourse for get pregnancy. We should do intercourse every day till 18th day?
1. Get adequate amount of exercise
A large majority of people who suffer from migraine steer clear of any highly intensive or strenuous exercise as it is known to be the prime trigger for a severe attack. Having said that, avoiding physical activity altogether can worsen your migraines and thus you should focus on indulging in some light exercises. Activities such as jogging, walking and yoga can reduce the duration of your migraines and also bring down its severity and frequency. Moreover, regular exercise brings down stress levels which are also a major factor for triggering migraine attacks.
2. Take note of your meal schedule and type of food that precipitates headache
For most patients migraine is triggerred by irregular meal schedule and some foods acts as triggers for migraine like cheese, chocolate, chinese foods. It is very imprtant to maintain a regular meal schedule, avoid skipping meals and take note of the items that precipitate your headache. Items that can precipitate headache is different for every individual and maitaining a headache diary can help you to identify these triggers. Also, note down the occurrence of your migraines, their duration and severity. Having adequate data makes it extremely simple to recognize a recurring pattern and leads you to the main cause behind your migraine attacks.
3. Maintain a stable sleep schedule
Sleep plays a great role in triggering migraine attacks and irregular sleep patterns, not getting adequate sleep, or sleeping more than required – all these habits can lead to a severe attack. Thus, try and create a sleep schedule for yourself keeping your daily routines in mind and follow it without fail.
I got married on 20 August 2016 but still I dint get pregnant why is that please help me. I want to get pregnant soon need hlp.
I am suffering irregular periods I have consult a lady doctor they said there is over weight gain that's why you r suffering from irregular period.
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been using vofl mayo tablet for poly cyst as I was suffering from irregular /absent periods. Am unable to sleep at night and I feel like numbness in my mouth tongue body and I feel discomfort in my stomach & I feel very weak. Even when I lay on bed I feel giddy not at all getting sleep I will try to sleep from 11 but I wont get sleep at last I fell sleep at morning 5 and wake up at 8. May I know what problem it may be I am really worried.
Plzzz help me I am 16 n mY gf 15 we made our private parts to rub AND AND I JUST pre cummed this happened on 22 oct AND she had periods on 3 nov bUt noe she missed! Its being 12 dec till now she did not have I beg you plzz help what to do.
I had a sex (just rubbed Penis with Virgina) and got period on the next day itself .will I be a pregnant. It happened 27 days back xcatly. Now today I observed 2 drops of blood in my panty. As I'm afraid of pregnancy. Pleas tell me?
My wife is pregnant as I am still 26 and have to continue my Ms. engineering in USA I wanted to go for abortion. Can anyone tell me the best medication without any further harm! please.
I m 31 year old my semen examination report shows semen quantity 69 millions/Mil and 69% normal with 30% I & II grade mobility is it I need more medication and how many days gap required between two intercourse. I am trying for conceive the child.
I am a 23 year old male and my girlfriend is 21 years old. She was in menstruation from 10th July to 16th July, 2016. On 23rd July, 2016, we had unprotected sex. However, only my penis head could enter her vagina in the act that too for half a minute or so only. She is afraid of getting pregnant. She wants to consume an I pill. However, one and half year ago, she had consumed an I pill when we had unprotected sex for the first time. Will it be safe to consume I pill second time now? Can this create any pregnancy complications for her in future? Please advice.
Ayurveda acharyas recommend this sweet liquid in diseases which arise due to vitiation of raktha (blood) and pitta.
* fresh pure sugarcane juice is rich in natural sugars and minerals. It is an instant energizer and provides strength to the body.
- its medicinal properties get enhanced when mixed with juices of lemon and ginger.
- the juice of sugarcane exhibits laxative properties.
- it normalizes bowel movement and relieves constipation.
- sugarcane juice is heavy to digest and boosts moisture level of tissues.
- regular consumption of this juice increases body bulk.
- cane juice increases kapha and acts as diuretic.
- it is aphrodisiac and helps in conditions like erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, and low sperm motility.
- fresh pure sugarcane juice is rich in natural sugars and minerals.
- it is an instant energizer and provides strength to the body. Its medicinal properties get enhanced when mixed with juices of lemon and ginger.
- it helps to clean the kidneys and eases urine flow in conditions like cystitis, benign prostatic hypertrophy (bph) and urinary tract infections.
- fresh and hygienically extracted sugar cane juice helps in liver detoxification.
- it rejuvenates liver and helps in speedy recovery from jaundice.
(age 48), 1.my wife (age 47) has lost her vaginal fluid. While intercourse she use coconut oil. What may be the solution to get natural vaginal moisture. 2.while intercourse sometimes we experience odor (bad smell). How can we overcome this?
he chemical messengers of your body, hormones, travel to each organ through your bloodstream and regulate vital processes, such as metabolism and reproduction.
The most commonly fluctuating hormones of your body are estrogen, progesterone and testosterone (sex hormones), thyroid (metabolism hormone), adrenaline (energy hormone), cortisol (stress hormone) and melatonin (sleep hormone).
Women experience greater hormonal changes than men. While both boys and girls go through puberty, women experience several additional defining stages throughout their lives – menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum, premenopause and, finally, menopause.
All these greatly change a woman’s body and cause her hormones to fluctuate. Being vital to key processes in the body, hormonal fluctuations significantly affect her overall mental and physical well-being.
Whenever we hear the phrase “hormonal imbalance”, our mind instantly procures an image of a flustered, hyperactive woman. This is a sad state of affairs as it reflects the negativity and insensitivity associated with this condition.