Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KanagavelYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 years old girl I want to rejunivate my skin .my skin is heavily oily . After trying so much things I found biotique products which I found are good but still recognize me best way to get back my shinny skin which I used to have .
I am 15 year old boy and I have wrinkles and acne scars on my face. Suggest me some creams for skin tightening and wrinkles.
I have steroid Acne and dark red face cause of SkinLite cream my doctor gave me Vit-A & Vit-C tablets (For 21 days) and Fucibet cream and Efatop PE (For 7 days) and after 7 days he say use Kojivit plus gel for get back your natural colour its good or not? Vit-A is chewing tablet?
My question is about my skin my skin is very oily skin when I am worse my face then after 15 minutes face should be oily let me suggest some medicine our tube also.
I'm 24 male my skin is oily and sensitive from past 2 months my skin becoming black don't now y.plz suggest me.
I am getting too many large pimples and black spots of those pimples even though I don't eat oily food or bakery products or other such food. How to remove them?
I have DVT pls. Advice proper scanning eg. MRV/CT? What is the worst chance of complications? Us surgery necessary? Stunting was also seen been fine in some cases.
Hi, I am 23 years old & I am suffering from dark knuckle & toes, I have tried bio oil & lemon also but is of no use. please prescribe me medicine.
I had got chickenpox spots and scars and 5 months have past ,though m taking homeopathy medicine ,bur results are not that good. What to do? To remove black spots and scars completely.
Hi I' m having skin related problem. My skin is oily, how can I reduce it? and how to bring shine in my skin? please suggest. Thanks
I want to know about skin problems I hve black heads on my face and spots on my face I want to get rid from it.
Hi. My problem is I have used pandram +. First time my skin getting fair then some days after my skin have very dark. How to renew my skin? please help me.
Helo as I have already mention in my previous post that I am facing pitta dosha issue very badly. My whole body face red rashes and red pimples with itching I became very frustrated with this issue, please give me any good suggestions.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.