Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my knee. And I am not healthy sir please tell me what to eat by which I can healthy. Banana and milk can take. Thank.
I am getting tingling of my right leg and right hand very frequently. If I was weighting my self for 5 min on my right hand or leg and this was not happening to left leg and hand. Can you suggest me anything and what happened.
I always have leg cramps for more than 5 years now. I could feel the pain especially when I lie down on my bed and also after prolonged walking. It seems my pain is aggravated after masturbation. I used to masturbate with a frequency of at least 4 times a day.please help me
My age is 52 and I have a pain in both leg. Pain is generally occur while long sitting your long walk. Pain is generally in hip to fore leg in both leg. Pls suggest.
I am 25 year old student. When I sit by folding my leg after some time small pain occurs in my feet at left side of right leg.
I have pain in my backbone and my shoulder what I do I m just 21 my name basant kumar Singh. Someone told me you scared the smoking please suggest me.
I am 23 years old and suffering from severe back pain.Consulted orthopedic doctor he said i dont have any problem.Then consulted gynacologist she said my health is weak so why it pains and gave me vitamin tablets and told me to do exercise .I did excercise regularly and took tablts.1 month has gone but pain remains the same.Kindly help me
I am having back pain from last 7 days all the time because from last 7 days I am sleeping in a mattress which is laid on floor and earlier I use to sleep on bed, what to do now , I am doing exercises but not getting permanent relief however I get relief for some hours after exercise. Suggest me proper exercise I don't want to take medicines unless very important.
Hello sir, My name is Nirmal and i'm 19 years old. Sir I got a leg injury 3 years back in that time there was swelling in the knee joint and pain and after dew day it's gone mow a day I find that when my leg can't tolerate over strain while jumping and running. And you consult a doctor when I got the next injury and he face me a tube like bandage to fix it ,and he told me it's the ligament damage and there is fluid inside my knee .Sir how can I get rid of this problem please mail me.
She is having leg pain in the thys of her right leg at alternate days what could be the precautions taken?
Ho my age is 33, I have a pitting edema in my legs , it increases when I walk or stand for a long time it's becomes normal when am resting Got my lft and kft done with thyroid test all came normal my BP was also 140/90 I have also increased a lot of weight in last eight months around 10 to 12 kg because of sudden diet changes in my daily life What could be the reason for edema and how can I get rid of it.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee
- You may notice redness in your knee area
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.