Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Kumar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 old man and I have suffering from knee pain last two years when I take pain killer then fix it when I letf then again starts please give me some suggestions Thank you.
My age is 22. I have bow legs. Is there any solution to correct my legs without any surgery? please help me.
I have gerd and bulge in c4 & c5. And deficiency in b12 & d vit. I am feeling more fatique and tiredness and muscle aces. Does gerd cause fatique and discomfort in lungs?
One year ago I was playing kabadi meanwhile I fell down on my arm which affected my upper arm joint near shoulder now I am unable to throw cricket ball also my shoulder displaced one day. I concerned to doctors they said take rest but still it's same. What should I do now.
I have a knee joint pain. I will go gym every 5 days in a week. Is this because of over weight lifting?
Osteoporosis is a medical condition marked by a decrease in bone density. It results in the brittleness of bones and their fracture. Osteoporosis does not display any signs or symptoms but manifests itself in advanced age.
Homeopathic remedies for Osteoporosis
- Silica or Silicea-This remedy is for people who are often nervous, feel sweaty during the night, get easily tired and are a highly nervous lot. The injuries of such people take the time to heal/ are difficult to heal and their spine is weak. Generally, these patients have delicate or refined features.
- Symphytum- Meant for those fractures that occur because of mild trauma, this remedy is useful in cases where pain persists in old but healed fractures and also when bones need to be strengthened.
- Calcarea carbonica- This remedy is administered to people who are overwhelmed by a lot of work and stress, get tired easily after work and have a proclivity to stress a lot. Generally, these people are overweight and have a lot of body flab and easily get depressed by cold/chilly weather and dampness in the air. They have swollen joints, experience a recurring back pain and get a sweaty head in the night. An interesting characteristic of these people is also that they have a craving for eggs and sweet things.
- Calcarea phosphorica- This remedy is meant for people who have a deep, uncontrollable and intense desire for travel. They want a change in their environment and have a general sense of dissatisfaction. People requiring this medication have pain in their neck, upper back and hips. Fractures, if any, are slow to heal and there maybe deposits of calcium in the bones. Post-exercise, these people feel greatly tired.
- Phosphorus- Meant for people who experience a burning pain between their shoulder blades, phosphorus as an osteoporosis remedy is given to those people who have an intense desire for refreshing foods like ice cream, beverages, carbonated drinks etc. Such people are usually lanky and their faces often get flushed. They are sensitive, suggestible and susceptible to the imagination. They get easily tired after a round of exercise and work.
Unless directed by a homeopathic physician, take doses of low potency like 6X, 6C, 12X, 12C, 30X or 30 C if you are going in for self-medication. Follow the instructions printed on the label.
If you are taking a single dose, ten wait for its response. If the medicine is working, then wait for its full effect to manifest. If there is little or no response, take another dose. If there is no response at all after taking the second dose then change the medicine.
Please note that dosage depends upon the individual and the intensity of his/her ailment,