Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamaraj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. KamarajYour feedback matters!
I got stricture urethra. Doctor suggested to go for endoscopic surgery. After endoscopic how many days we should take bed rest. Please tell me.
I'm suffering from kidney stones since 1 year, used medication but no use. The size of stone is 0.5 mm I'm experiencing pain please suggest medication to get rid of stone.
I am suffering with severe back ache since 3 months. I have suffered from PCOD & kidney stones. What should I do? Please help me.
I go to urination frequently in a day. When I drink lots of water it speed up the urination . With water I go for 2 -3 times per hour and without water its 1-2 times per hour.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
1. Initially I get erection (that too not satisfactory) but I loose it as I get ready for intercourse, after that I find it hard to get an erection and maintain it. Sometimes when I get full erection I loose it gradually as soon as I perform intercourse 2. I get to climax within 0-10 seconds Due to this I am not able to enjoy my married life, I am married since 3 years Other problems - I have acute sinusitis, digestion problem and anxiety / depression related issues, and frequent urination problem. Out of this currently I am undergoing unani treatment for sinus and frequent urination.
Hi, My mother is a kidney patient (CKD Stage V) for last 8 years and we are looking for some alternate solution for the disease. I came to know about Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPS) and its future aspects. I am keen to know what stem cell research can offer to a kidney patient. I have attached the documents related to her treatment. Details of Patient: Name: Sangita ShuklaAge: 51 yearsBlood Group: O''Chronic Kidney disease Dialysis since 2008Dialysis is done twice a weekRegards, Arpit ShuklaAddress: C/O Sangita Shukla, Vishesh Pichhadi Janjati Ashram ShalaAmbedkar Hostel, Shyamala Hills, Polytechnic Square, Bhopal - 462013 (M. P) INDIAMob: 91-9560064325Email:'arpitabhi@gmail. Com'
Most of the time urine is yellowish. Why is it like that. Is it because of the food I eat a or I need to drink more water. I drink 1-2 liters per day.
Slowly Pain comes on stomach just for 6 seconds & move on. Its happens 10 to 15 times in day, I also suffering from 2 mm of kidney stone problem after taking medicines for the stone problem its not workout. So is it any consult to my stomach pain and with me kidney stone? Please help.
In my urinary tract is painful during after discharge urine and pain in my navel lower portion is the symptoms of kidney stone .I also check up my urine and the results is normal.
I am 43 years old. and recently im facing the problem of urine leakage just after urination. moreover at time of sex .my vagina becomes so tight that penetration is not possible .i m getting pain too during penetration.
I am a 46 year old male and my height is 5'9" and weight is 84 kg. Whenever I want to exercise, I have a feeling that crystals are stored in my joints and they give pain. I had two bad experiences of Kidney stones, which I got away with by drinking onion soup. Most of the time my Uric acid levels are high, about 7.5 which is alarming. Please suggest how the crystals in the joints get dissolved, so that I can play some sports which I am very much interested in.
My father is suffering with advance prostate cancer. Now he can't walk due to fracture in him. When is the proper time to operations for hip before chemotherapy or after. His chemotherapy start from tomorrow. His bones are weak. After chemotherapy how many month he take to recover nd we when we operate my father for hip so he can walk properly?
Give me suggestion for kidneys failure person, stopped urine, so can you pls tell. Me. What he can do.
I have stomach pain for last two weeks with continuous dysentery and yellowish urination for past two days.
I'm 44 yrs old female n im getting urinary tract infection so please suggest me any thing so I cld get rid of it.
I am having a problm of urine leakage I mean its like after I visit toilet and finish it after a min or two my urine leaks like a drop or two I have this problem from 2 years I m suffering very much because of this please suggest me what to do.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!