Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamaraj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. KamarajYour feedback matters!
I can not urinate properly since yesterday even when I go I always feel there is some remaining and I have had a big fibroid and gallstone and I'm taking uri kind I also had constipation buy today I've had motion 3 times pls tell me what to do? Should I get some tests done I also feel I'm close to my period and my skin has broken out I need to start my azithral 500 dose tomorrow once for three days.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating kidney Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
What are the causes of continuous hiccups and lack of breathing and urine bad is with the person. He is already having urine issues but a doctor said when asked about breathing issue he said take him to the cardio it might be heart issue. Kindly guide what it could be?
Kidney problems include urinary tract infections, Renal Calculi, kidney failure, glomerulonephritis, nephritis and many other problems as well. However, to most of them, homeopathy carries a common and very effective solution. The homeopathic remedies are as follows:
- Arsenicum: This cure is used later in the illness where the skin appears droopy, the complexion pale, waxen appearance, looseness of the bowels and extreme thirst. The urine is usually dark, one tends to throw up quite often. The patient gets dyspnoea attacks when sleeping at night and after twelve pm, accompanied by an abundance of saliva in the mouth. This makes the person want to spit quite frequently. It might stop after taking Aconite.
- Apis mellifica: Apis is taken when there is an oedematous swelling of the face due to kidney problems. It is also recommended when a patient has symptoms like pain in the head, back and lower back. It might be useful in any type of kidney or urine infection when there are dull pains in the kidneys, abundant urine and lack of appetite.
- Mercurius corrosivus: This cure relates to the problem of a white kidney. There are insufficient and red urine and a pale waxen shade of the body. The patient goes through lumbar pains, increased dyspnoea and temporary blockage of the urinary tract or bladder. This happens to only a few kidney patients and it comes in the later stages for which, they have to take mercurius.
- Terebinth: One of the most solid and most often used cures in the early phases of kidney infections when the blockage is very common when there is a lot of pain in the back, which is very dull in nature and reaches out along the ureters. The patient faces very dark and smoky urine that might burn. The urine might also be bleeding. It is recommended in the post-scarlatinal kidney infections.
- Digitalis: This cure has an aggravation activity on the kidneys. It is a cure for the swelling of kidney cells. Pain in the chest or heart, weak heartbeat, insufficient, dull, thick urine, a faint stomach and rheumatic pains will show up as symptoms.
- Plumbum: Swelling of kidney cells, with an inclination to uraemic contortions of the kidney are some of the reasons why this medicine should be taken. Droopy, colourless face, weakening, pain in the lower legs are also among some of the reasons. If this does not work as expected. Another homoeopathic cure known as arsenic can be very helpful.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus creates cures nephritis as no other medication can. It is a standout amongst the most important and helpful cures in kidney disease. The trademark indications are: unconsciousness of the entire body, hands and the feet feeling frosty and lethargic. The weakness and fatigue are most prominent in the morning, and there is warmth in the body without thirst, particularly at night.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!