Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. KamarajYour feedback matters!
Can a kidney stone patients do heavy exercise (running, jogging etc.). I mean won't it increase the risk of getting pain again?
I am 36 years old, I frequently pass urine, nearly 8-10 times in 24 hours daily. This is going on from last 5 years. I want to ask whether its a sign of some serious disease or intake of excess water which I use to drink every hour.
Hi sir/mam. I am chandralekha. 39years old. Have 12years old. I used to sleep only in blouse and petticoat. Or chudi top And petticoat or only with underwear and chuditop along with my son. From his childhood. Even now I sleep like that only. Will it divert him. And I masturbate twice a day at this age. Is there any problem. Sometimes I masturbate in night with my son sleeping near me. And one more is. Nowadays sometimes if I m out of home. I will toilet in public places to get noticed by men. I'm aroused more and once I masturbated in public. Please anyone suggest me to get out ride of this?
I have kidney stones both side 6 mm please suggest some medicines. I have already tried gush out tonic but no use. please suggest some genuine medicine.
I'm 26 year single male I'm doing masturbation from last 10 years And sir now I'm absorbing that my erection is coming my leakage of water tap and same urine also coming with no pressure I'm through of urine. Please suggest me what I need to do. Is it abnormality act . Is it a sign of infertility .
I am 64 yrs. Men. Having problem in kidney and urine path. Last two day's getting pain in left kidney + bladder and pitutary gland. Consult local Dr. He gave me tab. Drofem, tab. Zifi200 drofem: drotaverine hydrocloride and mefenamic acid zifi200: cefixime citralka liquid: disodium hydrogen citrate syrup kindly advise me. I am taking coconut water and lime juice and getting relief.
I have stone in kidney size of 11 mm. Is it possible to erase this by medicine and what is the best food for this problem?
I am shailendra (Male) 38 years old. I am suffering from kidney stone from left side. Now I am taking cystone one tablet for one day from last 20 days. But no relief.
What would be the price of an operation who is suffering from kidney stone of sizes 4 mm? There are some stones with 4 mm sizes, so I made a decision for operation.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.