Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamaraj
Submit a review for Dr. KamarajYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I remember, I read an article of Dr Kamaraj in the paper and made contact.Dr Kamaraj doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the International Ortho & Trauma Care is very soothing. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Kamaraj guided me to change my attitude. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from erectile dysfunction, but Dr Kamaraj was able to handle it. I am happy as I am completely cured from the problem.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of pre-marital counsellingThe overall atmosphere in the International Ortho & Trauma Care is very soothing. One of my colleague referred Kamaraj. The International Ortho & Trauma Care have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my pre-marital counselling. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions.
No matter how critical be the situation, Dr Kamraj is always very calm. I consulted him as I was suffering from male sexual problems. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The overall atmosphere in the International Ortho Care is very soothing. With the help of his treatment for male sexual problems I am feeling so great.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from male sexual problems like this. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Kamaraj to anyone gladly. During the complete male sexual problems program he always supported and motivated me. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Kamaraj.
Someone from the office, referred us Dr Kamaraj. The guidance he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. All the staff members were very helpful. During the complete premature ejaculation treatment program he always supported and motivated me. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
My boss referred me Dr Kamaraj. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the International Care is very soothing. he is avery ice doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kamaraj to be very helpful. Thank you for valuable feedback
Masturbation refers to the pleasure given by a person to one’s own body. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental well-being. Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners.
Following are the advantages of masturbation:
1. Prevents premature ejaculation: Sex therapists are of the view that you can control premature ejaculation by masturbating about a couple of hours before sex. This will improve your timing and keep you from ejaculating too quickly.
2. Prevents prostate cancer: An Australian study published in 2003 found that men would reduce their risk to develop prostate cancer if they ejaculate five times or more during a week. Masturbation will keep disease-causing toxins from building up in your urinary tract and prevent prostate cancer.
3. Prevents erectile dysfunction: It is obvious that you will lose muscle tone with age, but masturbation keeps you in shape down there and prevents erectile dysfunction as well.
4. Improves sperm motility: Some studies back the claim that masturbation improves the quality and motility of sperm. If you masturbate before intercourse, you will release any residual sperms in your semen transporting tubules. This allows for the production of new 'better' sperms, which makes it easier for couples to conceive.
5. Improves your timing: One of many benefits of masturbation is that it helps you last longer during an intercourse. This gives you a chance to get familiar with how you feel when you get close to ejaculation.
6. Manages depression: Since masturbation releases oxytocin, which are known as your feel-good hormones, you can use this activity to manage your stress and improve your mood.
7. Improves immunity: Ejaculation increases the levels of cortisol, the hormone responsible for making you feel stressed. The experts believe that this hormone is good in small doses because it helps maintain your immunity. It means masturbation can play a role in strengthening your immune system.
8. Boosts your mood: Among many other things, masturbating will excrete neurochemicals such as oxytocin and dopamine that boost your satisfaction and lift your spirits.
9. Prevents STDS and unwanted pregnancy: Masturbation is the safest way to have sexual satisfaction without having to worry about STDs or unwanted pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Chlamydia is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis and doesn't have any defined symptoms and hence, most people who suffer from it are not even aware of their status. Of all the sexually transmitted diseases, Chlamydia is the most common.
And, since it doesn't have any defined symptoms, it is transmitted unknowingly from one person to another. Chlamydia can also be passed on from mother to child, if the mother suffers from Chlamydia while she is pregnant. Here are a few things you should know about this sexually transmitted disease.
Symptoms: Symptoms of Chlamydia are noticeable within 1-3 weeks of unprotected intercourse. The symptoms of Chlamydia are different in men and women.
Symptoms in Men
- Clear or cloudy discharge from the penis
- Painful urination
- Burning and itching around the penis head
- Painful swelling of the testicles
Symptoms in Women
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful menstruation
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
- Abdominal pain and fever
- Painful urination
- Itching and burning around vagina
- Pain during intercourse
A simple urine test or lab test can be used to diagnose Chlamydia. For the lab test, the doctor will take a sample swab from a man's urethra or a woman's cervix.
Once diagnosed, Chlamydia can be easily treated. In most cases, oral antibiotics will cure the patient in a week or two. It is important to complete the antibiotic course even if the symptoms disappear early. In some cases, women with severe Chlamydia may need to be hospitalized for intravenous treatment.
With Chlamydia, it is important not only for you to get yourself treated, but to also get your partner treated. This will eliminate the chances of the disease recurring. You must also test yourself after three months to ensure that the disease has been completely cured.
Chlamydia can affect your health badly, if left untreated. It can cause pelvic inflammatory disease in women, which may make the woman infertile by affecting her fallopian tubes. It could also increase the risk of an ectopic pregnancy and premature birth. Further, remember that Chlamydia can also be passed on from mother to child if left untreated. This can cause the newborn to have an eye infection or pneumonia at the time of birth. If left untreated in men, Chlamydia can cause nongonococcal urethritis, epididymitis and proctitis. The first is an infection of the urethra; the second, an infection of the tube that carries the sperm from the testis and the third is an inflammation of the rectum.
Like all STDs, Chlamydia can be prevented by the use of a condom and fidelity between sexual partners. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
For most people, a prolonged sexual act is one of the most pleasurable acts. However, though not might admit it, there could be multiple reasons due to which this might not be possible. In males especially, premature ejaculation is very common, which does not allow for a prolonged sexual experience. There are multiple causes for this, some physiological and some psychological.
Given the private nature of the topic, many would not admit to the issue in the first place. Even with the couple, many would be reluctant to discuss it. For many men, close friends might often be the only one who knows about it. Someone else who has had similar problems might suggest a solution. The Internet, given the privacy it offers, could be another forum for discussion and seeking solutions. So what happens is they end up trying solutions from either of these two sources. However, what is important to understand is that each person’s body is built and wired very differently. What worked for a friend or for another person in some other part of the world might not work for you too.
The first point of coping begins with acknowledging the problem. When the ejaculation happens soon after the penetration, well before the partner is satisfied, it is known as premature ejaculation. In some cases, there might not even be adequate stimulation. While it is a matter of self-esteem for the male, for the female it is often an unsatisfactory experience. Knowing some of the possible causes helps understand the problem and then work towards a solution. Some of the most common physiologic and psychologic causes are listed below.
• Performance anxiety: In many cases, especially when with a new partner, premature ejaculation is very common. However, gradually, with familiarity, this improves.
• The prolonged duration between sex episodes: If the person has not engaged in sex for quite a while, there are chances of premature ejaculation.
• Guilt: Past sexual experiences could lead to guilt, which also can cause premature ejaculation.
• Hormonal: Hormonal imbalances also can lead to an inability to sustain and/or maintain an erection.
Most men experience some degree of PE in their early years when they start off their sex lives, but this gradually improves with age, as they learn to control.
Coping with it begins with one round of diagnosis. If there is no serious underlying cause, then simple measures like relaxation techniques and quitting smoking can be used to control ejaculation.
Talking to the partner and easing out stress during the act also can go a long way.
If these do not help, seek counselling or behavioural therapy. You can definitely manage better performance with support of the partner and the counsellor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
In the realm of sexual relations, Incest is one of the longing social taboos. In order to curb this social taboo, many governments have introduced law banning incest. Basically, this is a sexual relationship between those who are blood-related, which is also called as Consanguineous relationship. This is also called as Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) which can be between siblings, half siblings, donor children, adoptees, biological mother and father, nephew and so on. This is a social evil, and experts have some remedies so that you can deal with genetic sexual attraction.
According to an article published in Spanish Magazine AFIN in July 2013, separation of siblings for quite a long time is one of the known causes for genetic sexual attraction. At the same time, the magazine points out that there are instances that even those who are not separated have this mania of genetic sexual attraction. Some of the other interesting aspects of GSA can be explained as follows:
It is said that children who grow in close proximity since their childhood develop reverse sexual attitude or imprinting with their siblings, parents and with other consanguineous relationships. This reverse sexual attitude actually suppresses sexual desire with consanguineous relationship. This theory is also called as Westermarck Effect. This can be the pointer to the question How to deal with Genetic Sexual Attraction because consanguineous relationship separated for years may not have the Westermarck Effect.
It is pointed out that when siblings who are separated for long duration of time are sexually mature when they meet each other. In other words, they were not members of the nuclear family, and this long absence can attract each other for a closer relationship. In addition to this, the siblings are biologically and mentally so grown up that they have made their own hard imprint of their character, taste and so on. It is a combination of these factors that makes them an exception to the Westermarck effect.
Symptoms of GSA:
Extreme awareness about the other person, hard desire to stay or talk, distractible behavior, unnecessary talking, holding hands or touching or making use of every opportunity to have some kind of physical contact, daydreaming are some of the known symptoms of GSA.
One of the ideal remedies for those suffering from GSA is to seek help of appropriate medical fraternity in the earliest possible time. This is one of the most ideal approaches to deal with genetic sexual attraction. It is also suggested that you should ensure that the siblings meet at regular intervals. This can help the siblings to have Westermarck Effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
Anyone in today's time can contract any type of disease, thus it is important that we ensure to take care of ourselves and that of our loved ones. Sex is one of the important elements in achieving a happy relationship between any couple. But, there are instances when a person lacks sex drive and it causes bitterness in the relationship. As far as a male is concerned, sexual arousal also called as erectile dysfunction is one of the major causes that affect the sexual relationship. But, you can remedy this situation by consulting your doctor.
The process of sexual arousal: The process of sexual arousal is a complicated procedure wherein the central nervous system plays a very dominant role. The arousal can happen because of visual simulation, smell and touch. In such a situation, the message is immediately transmitted to the central nervous system. Once the message is received at the central nervous system, certain chemicals get released from the nerve ending in the penis. Now, blood secretes into the erectile body of the penis, which in turn cause sexual arousal also called as erectile.
When one or more of the above processes is blocked or get disrupted it results in Erectile Dysfunction.
This issue can be further discussed as follows:
- In this busy world, many males suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. At the same time, there are several causes that affect the sexual arousal in the case of males. The causes could be classified as psychological and physiological. Some of the psychological problems are depression, anxiety, stress and problem with the relationship.
- As far as physiological problems are concerned, obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, obesity, sleep disorder, Hemochromatosis (high iron in the blood), Scleroderma (hardening of the skin), vascular diseases are some causes that affect Erectile Dysfunction. In addition to this, imbalance in the hormones either in Thyroid, testosterone or prolactin can also result in Erectile Dysfunction. This imbalance can be caused because of either overactive or underactive thyroid or other related glands.
Effects: Erectile Dysfunction can increase the level of anxiety and stress. It can affect the self-esteem of the individual. Unsatisfactory sex life can also cause bitterness between the couples.
Remedial measures: There are remedies to the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. Once you notice the problem, you should consult your doctor. There are several medicines that can help in reducing stress and anxiety. In fact, there are also several medicines to tackle issues like Hemochromatosis or Scleroderma. In addition to this, the doctor may also suggest a suitable diet and change in your lifestyle. The doctor may suggest exercises, Yoga or meditation that can help you deal with problems like obesity, blood pressure, stress and anxiety. The ideal approach would be to consult your physician at the earliest.