Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
I have migraine and disk problem and I am underweight, what food habits should I select to be healthy.
Sir while walking too much I feel like something is obstructing my breath I feel shakiness while walking. Feeling of numbness in brain regions.
Have over the last 6 months been experiencing a tingling sensation along with enlargement / contraction of my left hand little finger up to the base of my wrist. Have been drinking daily 3 pegs of whisky through the years. No diabetes.
Hi, I am 22 years old, I losses my sensing of touch on some parts of my left hand from elbow towards arm including my little finger. My skin was peel off in this part. I am suffering from same problem with my both legs since 3 months. What should i do?
I take it a medicament sinogan, because I was desperate not to sleep and hurt much head the doctor I visited told me that had no importance and not he sent me nothing to sleep, then I was told that drug was used for sleeping and I bought it, but really not is the reason for the insomnia If I was thinking about not taking it more, because it says that it is for schizophrenia and other things, and the adverse effects they are scary because they affect many things Is that according to what I think is that both antibiotic affect me the nervous system and as I think that can not sleep. Because from January to may of this year I took as 9 different antibiotics, including antifungal and amoebas. And all those caused me acidity and hurt my throat with the acids of the stomach And that is why I have now destroyed bacterial flora I think it could be poisoning of antibiotics my body maybe.
Iam 21 year old. Iam suffering with insomnia. I get irritated and get angry very soon. Please suggest something.
Hi, I have headache problem since my childhood, it pains just like any thing while I'm driving, due to light, max sound etc. I feel that is migran what would you say.
My son is suffering from cerebral palsy since birth and now he is 10 years old, I have done Physiotherapy for 6 years no positive results were found what should I do?
Hi I am 32 yrs old. Male.I am suffering from migraine only one side of d head. With heavy neck pain. Please suggest me the best treatment.
My brother aged 56 years suffering problem on spine and numbness on hands/legs unable to erect his penis resulting his counter part`s cursing everyday. Please advice.
I had headache, vomiting 3 months back. I consulted doc and he told me these are symptoms of migraine. Now I am fine but I have a query shall I accept night duty?
I experience numbness in my hands & legs early in the morning. Also suffer from backache and shoulder pain. Pls advise.
सर सिर मे अचानक एलेक्ट्रिक शॉक लगने टाइप दर्द होता है जो सिर्फ 1 से 2 सेकेंड तक रहता है लगता है अगर एैसा कूछ देर तक रहेगा तो मौत हो जयेगी ये कभी कभी रोज़ या महीना दो महीना मे होता है उचित मार्गदर्शन दे
On 6th sep 14. I had meet with an accident. And cut my median nurver. Ulnar nerver and ulnar arty. After surgery im facing tingling nd numbess in figure. Frm last 7 month and 2nd surgery was done 15th april 15. Ffor carpel tunnal release. But I am facing same problem. Please guide.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Related Tip: "7 Early Symptoms of Dementia"