Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KamaleswariYour feedback matters!
Sir its a my wife's problem. Actually she is my fiance. His vagina getting no shape. Sir can you suggest any good gel or medicines to get tight shape for happy sexual felling.
What contraceptive methods should be used by me to avoid sexually transmitted disease such as syphilis or gonorrhea.
What are the main symptoms of barren in ladies? I want to know about that. Because I'm suffering from this problem.
I and my gf doing sex for five years now bt in starting days due to lack of knowledge and adult mind we had sex without condom. She took contraceptive 6-7 times in starting one year. But after dat we always use protection. Now will it affect her pregnancy after marriage?
I am 35 years old male, after six years my wife was pregnant and she was caring 4 month baby but child heart beat is very low, What can I do for this?
In-vitro fertilisation (IVF) is one of the popular Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) for treating infertility and helping couples to conceive. The process involves the fertilisation of the egg with the sperm in a laboratory and thereafter, inserting the embryo formed, into the uterus. But lack of understanding about the topic has given rise to a number of myths such as:
Myth 1: IVF increases your fertility levels
Instead of making you more fertile, IVF stops your natural fertility cycle. This is usually done through hormones that are taken at the beginning of the process. The aim of such an action is to essentially put an end to your natural fertility process and create in its place an artificial cycle.
Myth 2: IVF hormone injections make you prone to uncontrollable emotions
In actuality, IVF hormone injections don’t cause you to suffer from out of control emotions but make you happier. This is because they come packed with the female hormone oestrogen, which produce endorphins (brain chemicals) that give you a sense of wellbeing. The wave of emotions that you end up experiencing is a result of the stress and anxiety surrounding the success of a cycle.
Myth 3: IVF never fails but is always successful
The success of the procedure depends on a number of factors such as quality and quantity of embryos and age. It is said that chances of conception decreases with age, with women above 40 reporting reduced fertility potential as well as success rate. On the other hand, women below the age of 35 have about 41% chance of getting pregnant.
Myth 4: It causes you to have triplets or twins
No, it’s not necessary for multiple births to take place if you opt for IVF. You can reduce the prospect of having twins or triplets by cutting down on the number of embryos that get inserted into the uterus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I am 25 years old. Me and my fiance had sex on 29th of march, and I took an Ipill on 30th of march. My last period started on 21st of march. I did notice a dark brownish discharge today that is 13th of April. And the discharge was very little and was there only for a day. Kindly let me know if am safe and what could be the cause of this discharge.
Hello doctor. I want to know that if I want delivery my baby in December or January then. So that which month I try to get pregnant. And I want twins.
I am unicornuate uterus and my follicle not growth properly after period. My uterus measures 8.5x3.7x2. 3 cm endo metrium thickness 0.5x2.1. Both ovaries are normal in shape and size. Right over measures 3.0x2.1 cm and left ovaries 3.2x2.0. After TVs report. Is it possible ever I pregnant n give a birth? My doctor applied injected to growing my follicle by menotas daily x 5 day. Follicle also grown 18 mm and 19 mm and he tried out one time and it's failure Now we decided to go test tube baby or again try iuf. Doctor want again tried direct sperm push means iuf. What is the way to go iuf or test tube baby? Will I become pregnant n give birth or ever I become mom or not?
She is having a swelling on her face and severe pain in hands and feet. She use to say she has pain in nerves not in bone or any joint. Please also suggest us in which medical department we take her or it is due to menopause.
I am 20 years old and my Girlfriend is experiencing 2 days period regularly in span of 10 days she has got 3 short periods THIS is a sign of pregnancy? Please reply as we are very tense.
What is the reason behind getting sick and very much ill during the periods and in the age of more than sixty.
Hi, am female. I got married in August 2016. From past 1 and half month am participating in sex except on mensuration period. From 2 days while am participating in sex am getting pain at entrance of my G-spot. Am having sensation like I need to urinate. But am unable to urinate as regularly. Could you please suggest me what could be the reason do I need to undergo any treatment. Please suggest any medicines. Thanks in Advance.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.