Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KamaleswariYour feedback matters!
We are newly married couple. We don't want baby now. Which is safe period for us? Suggest some good protection measures also.
I am 31 yeds old. My last period date was 31st Oct. Still I have not got my periods. I eat daily dates to prepone n papaya to prepone. My wedding is on 6th. Pls guide.
My sister having conceive. I want to know what are the foods she have to take? She is now in 7 months.
I am 30 female my problem is that every month of 15th my period start but no 4 day over so now what I please do?
I am 22 years old girl, I had an injury near my left breast 4 years back. But now I feel pain in that area I have painkillers bt no relief I get. I feel the pain while sleeping also. There is no mark but a very small lump I feel in my breast whenever I press that injured area. Please suggest me wht should I do or which specialist should I consult because nowadays m feeling the pain more frequently. Is there any tests required to detect the actual cause behind the pain? Please suggest me what should I do.
Period ke baad kya karu ki pregnancy jaldi ho jae. Kya iski koi medicin ati h jisse ovulation time pe ho.
My wife ultra sound report said Opinion rt sided mixed adenenexal mass? Twisted ovarian cyst. Please tell me what should we do?
I am 33 yrs old female suffering from many problems like wait gained, hair loss, patch on scalp, unwanted hair growth on chin nd face, trying to get conceive from last 3 yrs.
A physical problem related to intimacy is something that keeps the patient from having a satisfactory intimate experience. Many women encounter many kinds of problems at various stages of their lives. In this article, we have listed the seven most common sex problems that women experience. Take a look to know more!
- Lack of sexual desire: A total lack of, or inhibited sexual desire is a problem that may be caused due to factors like age, menopause, stress, hormonal changes, pregnancy and child birth, depression, and even fatigue. Also, a work heavy lifestyle as well as too much focus on areas like children can lead to a situation where sex takes a backseat and after a while, lack of desire sets in.
- Anorgasmia: Not being able to orgasm during intercourse despite plenty of stimulations is a problem that some women face. This condition can be of various types including primary, secondary and others, to depict a range of orgasm related issues where a proper sexual release does not occur. This can happen due to causes like infections, past sex related trauma, pain during intercourse and other issues including anxiety and depression.
- Painful intercourse: This condition can also be called Vaginismus. A number of causes can trigger pain that women feel in the vaginal area during intercourse, which can lead to vaginal contractions or an involuntary spasm. The causes include endometriosis, STDs or sexually transmitted diseases, ovarian cysts, vaginititis, lack of proper lubrication during sex, and stress.
- Arousal problems: Lack of sexual arousal is another problem that can happen due to lack of sufficient stimulation and lubrication which affects the blood flow to the vagina, thus preventing an erection of the clitoris. This condition may also be caused due to stress and relationship problems.
- Related ailments: The presence of a chronic ailment can also lead to sexual problems for a member of either sex. When a woman is suffering from diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, drug abuse and other such ailments, then sex related activities tend to take a back seat and are often also hindered due to the symptoms of some of these conditions.
- Side effects: Taking medication that has to do with depression or menopause can also have a bearing on the kind of sex life that a woman enjoys as these medicines often create hormonal imbalances and numb certain neurotransmitters with the suppressants that they contain.
- Psychological factors: It has been proven medically that stress, anxiety, depression, trauma and other such factors play up on the sex life of a patient in a serious manner. Using frequent practice with proper lubrication and counselling as well, one can overcome such problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am aged 25 from kerala and I do enjoying sex in all ways with my two cousins at sometime. They are aged 19 and 21. We do it for two or three times per week. When we doing sex oral sex is must. Is there should occur some problem due to oral sex. I am little worried. Is there any problem occur due to my cum goes to their mouth and go as is. They could not have any problem to do this and they are very happy to drink my cum.
I had done a sex with my husband last week for 7 times per 2each day. I had not done sex for 1 week. Now I am having severely paining . I cannot even walk . While I am going to toilet pain is at peaks. Did I got any problem? What I have to do know? I do not need pregnancy please help me
Hello doctor I had sex for the first time and now I'm bleeding. How long this bleeding will be continue and is there any adverse effect of it? How to control it please help.
Ayurvedic recipe #kitchari
Kitchari means mixture, usually of two grains. This is one kitchari recipe that is particularly nourishing and easy to digest. Please note the options below for some alternatives.
Vegetables such as zucchini, asparagus, sweet potato
For vata or kapha conditions: add a pinch of ginger powder
For pitta: leave out the mustard seeds
1/2 cup basmati rice
1 cup mung dal (split yellow)
6 cups (approx.) water
1/2 to 1 inch ginger root, chopped or grated
A bit of mineral salt (1/4 tsp. Or so)
2 tsp. Ghee
1/2 tsp. Coriander powder
1/2 tsp. Cumin powder
1/2 tsp. Whole cumin seeds
1/2 tsp. Mustard seeds
1/2 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
Handful fresh cilantro leaves
1 and 1/2 cups assorted vegetables (optional)
Carefully pick over rice and dal to remove any stones. Wash each separately in at least 2 changes of water. Add the 6 cups of water to the rice and dal and cook covered until it becomes soft, about 20 minutes.
While that is cooking, prepare any vegetables that suit your constitution. Cut them into smallish pieces. Add the vegetables to the cooked rice and dal mixture and cook 10 minutes longer.
In a separate saucepan, sauté the seeds in the ghee until they pop. Then add the other spices. Stir together to release the flavors. Stir the sautéed spices into the cooked dal, rice, and vegetable mixture. Add the mineral salt and chopped fresh cilantro and serve.
#caution: kitchari mono-diet can lead to constipation if taken exclusively for several days, as it is low in fiber. To ensure proper elimination, the following may prove helpful if taken once a day, away from kitchari meals: psyllium husks or seeds with water or oat bran or prune juice.