Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamalakannan RYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old female. N I have acidity problem. Every time I eat anything I get pain in my stomach. Can you tell me how to get rid of it? I would like to know the home remedies of curing it.
I am 28 year old male, I am feeling very tired and low in energy for last 3 days. Feeling sleepy during my office hours and during nights I am not able to sleep properly. What should I do?
My marriage was completed August end. I had sex early its good and OK. But now its possible only one time in a day I am able to sex with her, second time its not standing. So I am depressed I required solution for this ASAP.
Just wanted to know the harmful effects of masturbation, also is there any way to come over with the habit and what are the possible method to be get cured?
I have a hepatomegaly liver with fatty changes. I always remain exhausted. I do not feel freshness anytime. I have a tendency of deep sleep in recent. I also suffer from hepatitis A about 5 years ago. My urine shows little yellowishness. My LFT report shows small increases in bilirubin, SGPT,SGOT also. What should I do ? Please sir/madam, judge my problem quickly and get rid of me from these severe suffer.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart