Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamal Raj
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal RajYour feedback matters!
I am a 61 years old person. I have left hand shoulder jam problem since last 02 months. Kindly advised me for needful action.
I am a 59 year old male having DIABETES from 2008 onwards. I am on METFORMIN 500 MG BID, LINAGLIPTIN 1 OD, VOGLIBOSE 1 BD, glimepiride 2 MG BD, ATORVASTATIN 10 mg HS, My latest BLOOD SUGAR Fasting 150 . PP 250. My HB1AC 7.7. I am advised Insulin 10 units before dinner. I have not started yet. Kindly advise have Foot pain in Left Leg.
I am suffering from leg muscle pain and burning sensation .pain start from feet to thigh and burning sensation are continue 24 hours .pl, s advise.
Hi I am 30 yrs old and I am suffering from thigh pain from last couple of weeks. It's getting more when I am driving car. What should I do for relief?
Having pain in my feet since 4 to 5 months. Homeopathic treatment is going on. But its not working. What should I do then?
Due to hip pain approached Ms. Ortho then he preferred MRI for Lumbar Spine IMPRESSION: Bulging L5-S1 disc with Central protrusion, osteophytes causing impingement On the a and encroachment ofneural foramina.
I am 20 year old and very long time my shoulder joint pain for every hard work so please give advise me thank you.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.