Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Kama RajYour feedback matters!
Hi I have problems Migration is my problem When I feel restless I am getting it And headache also getting it Cold also getting it fever also.
I am suffering from bell's palsy from 2 days. I am also taking treatment of allopathy. Should l take help of physiotherapy? What can I do prevent my eye from dryness? How much time it take to be normal.
Sir/madam my son aged 12 yrs is suffering from fits since his age of 6 months we were using sodium valprate syrup for 3 yrs. We stopped as the symptums dis appeared for six months later attacked again, doctor advised valparin tab we used it 4 yrs then stopped using it after 6 months repeated the fits. Again doctor advised oxitol 150 mg tab twice and frisium 5 tab once a day. We r using regularly recently fits are attacking frequently. Doctor sugested to doublr the dose. On doctor's advice obtained eeg and mri. It is noticed that in eeg (abnormal eeg record suggestive of right centro parietal epileptogenic focus). In mri (closed lip schizencephaly of the right central sulcus with dysplastic grey matter lining the cleft on either side) is there parmenent cure in allowpathy. Are there any side effects by using these medicines for long time kindly reply.
My wife age 54 year no diabitic no presser not any other problem. In last 15 day she safer numbness in her hand in morning she take medicine folvite 5 mg 1 0 0 cobadex forte logical m what to do ?
I am epilepsy patient. I am taking valparin chrono 300 mg in morning and 500 mg in evening. Since 2 and a half years. thankfully I didnt get any seizure since then. Till when should I continue my medications.
She is diabetic and take insulin twice in a day she feels pain and numbness in thigh on simple touch severe pain occurs is it due to nervous system or due to some other cause.
Any patient who is having seizures or epilepsy should take medicines regularly. A patient who has seizures and on medicine should be seizure-free for a minimum of two years before tapering of dosage. Most of the patients who become seizure free for few months or a year tries to decrease their dose on their own and sometimes stop it, that increases their chance of recurrence of seizures. It's very harmful because it affects their natural history of the disease and the seizures which could be controlled on single drug become drug resistant seizures. When a patient is considered for tapering of dosage. His drug is tapered slowly over few months.
Sir, I am suffering from numbness in my right side and pain in my head. I got consult by more than 5 doctors by last 7 years but there's no relieve.What should I do?
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
Multiple small discreet to confluent hyperintense area on the surface of outer aspect of right parotid gland on stir sequence" what does it mean?
My friend has some kind of shivering attack before some days, after consulting a doctor, the doctor told him that the attack was due to epilepsy. So I want to know what are the symptoms of epilepsy?
My husband is 42 year .he has a problem of migraine headache not frequently but sometimes. His blood pressure is 145/100 though he doesn't have history of high blood pressure but since few days his bp is fluctuating between 140 /100 to 130/90. Right now he's staying in Australia. And we all are in India .he has a history of allergy rhinitis. When ever he has headache he's taking naprosyn tab 250 mg.
I'm getting too much headache when I get this at that time i'm getting too irritation and also my hands are shivering.
I got hurt today from the steel shutter on head. A little swelling is there on the upper skull. Is this a normal swelling? How much time it will take to recover?
Hi 20 days ago I sat on my left leg for about 30 minutes. When I got up I found finger next to my smallest finger and part of toe numb. Its been 20 days but no improvement in condition/ I took mecomore injection (5) now what to do? no pain. No burning sensation. Please guide me.
I am 23 years old. My questions is in my body any part shaking. Example-how heart is beating, like that only, any part mostly in hand like shoulders, arms please suggest me what should I do.
Time is most critical part in nerve injury treatment.