Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kalyanasundaram KYour feedback matters!
Whenever I am having sexual feeling my penis erection is not on that level that it should b on. Ma penis is vibrating on same place it is not getting properly erect or not going to its up level .suggest me something.
I am 33 year old and i am suffering from cold and tonsil infection as well as i have sum burning in my tonsil and some pain in my foot and i visit to near doctor but i not releaf from this so please advise me to recover form this ?
Respected sir, I am 22 years old male. I had low level back pain and neck pain many times daily. I had consulted doctor regarding back pain and suggested some exercises and medicines. But still I cant get rid of it. Problem said by me occurs randomly back pain comes to normal when taken some actions, but during journey occur again, legs shivers when I got strained or stressed, in rainy and winter climate I am unable to control shiver. I even got cried sometimes & my sexual performance is completely poor I am not able to control even 2-3 strokes sometimes without any intercourse got ejaculate. Cant read/write for more time can't sit for more time. I am experiencing like a old man at the very 22nd age. Thank you for any help.
What diet should be required for me in winter season for gaining muscles ?not including more fatty diet?
I 20 years of age and since from last two days I am unable to sleep at night. Its causing me sleep in day times please help.
A few days back I am suffering from fever. I took paracetamol tablet and fever completely controlled but it results in cough. What to take please suggests me.
2 years ago I was having a continuous headache then one doctor gave me glasses with power I used those glasses for 1 year and stopped using and was having no problem but that problem has started again. I don't think I need power glasses becoz I can see everything clearly.
Sir, I am 25 years old. I have pain in my left testicle ball and also my left leg from 4 days back. I feel very small pain just a dull pain. This pain happens few minutes and after some times it's disappear. And I tested my self and I found that there are no lumps, no swellings it's quite normal. I use to masturbate at least daily one time since 10 years. Before starting this pain I did some exercises for reducing the belly fat. From afterwards I feel this pain. Is there any problem with this pain? Please suggest me sir.
M 45 years old nd having diabetes since 2 years. Recently I gt all the tests done in which my SR. CREATININE RATIO is 8.57, cholesterol levels: 228, uric acid: 6.4, Average Blood sugar levels of 3 months is 192 nd neutrophil nd Lymphocytes r 7.27 nd 3.64.Ironis 20. Pls suggest supplements nd gt urine routine done.
I feel pain in my throat and at the time of cold environment I feel more pain and my voice become very heavy please suggest me what to do because its unbearable.
Sir I want to know about a serious problem of one of my friend he is married now but due to his bad company in the past he is feeling weakness these days and not sharing his problem due to shame. He has liquid discharge problem and due to this he feeling more dippression these days. Please suggest some ways to overcome this situation. I am also in such a situation that can' t goto him to take him to the doctor so please tell some methods to eradicate this problem.
Sir would like to know how to last longer in bed I just ejaculate after 2 mins .i want some more time but how to do that?
I have a problem in chest allergy. There is some noise in cold like as a vessel. I take many allopathy medicine. Now take medicine from arogeoum centre. Please advise.
Studies show that 1 out of 3 men worldwide experience the problem of premature ejaculation (PE), with men of all age groups from as young as early 20s to even 60 year olds suffering from it at some point of their lives. The main causes behind this problem are neurobiological in nature. Research suggests that hypersensitivity of the penis alongside a reduction in the brain’s serotonin levels (brain chemicals that control your sexual desire) is a cause of PE in men.
Even so, you may be suffering from PE if you experience these symptoms:
- If you ejaculate within a minute of sexual penetration
- If you’re unable to control your ejaculation during all episodes of sexual penetration
- Experiencing feelings of frustration and distress, and avoiding sexual contact as a result
4 Simple Ways to Delay or Control Ejaculation
The practice of certain techniques can help you to delay ejaculation and lead to a more satisfying sexual experience. Here are some of these techniques:
1. Kegel Exercises: Helping you to improve the control of your sexual response is the Kegel routine. The exercise aims to bring about the strengthening of your pelvic region, and subsequently your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (the large muscle that stretches all the way from the pubic bone to the tail bone) that is responsible for PE. The Kegel technique calls for tightening and then releasing of the PC muscle for 10 seconds. With a 10 second interval in between each set, you should do about three sets of this to be able to slow things down when you feel yourself experiencing an orgasm.
2. Start-stop Technique: One of the simplest techniques for controlling or delaying your ejaculation, the start-stop technique could be done solo or with your partner. This climax control method involves the stimulation of your penis to the point of orgasm but stopping just before it occurs. The stimulation should last about 30-60 seconds, followed by a period of rest to allow you to regain control before starting all over again. The process should be repeated 4-5 times so as to enable you to identify your point of delay.
3. Squeeze Technique: In this technique, you’re required to squeeze the end of the penis that is the point between the shaft and the glans (the rounded part at the end of the penis), until the need to ejaculate passes. You could do this technique alone or with your partner. You can repeat this process 4-5 times until the time you feel that you can no longer control your orgasm. While helping you to discover your point of no return, the technique enables you to delay your episodes of ejaculation.
4. Deep Breathing Technique: The practice of the 5 minutes deep breathing technique can help to delay your sexual response to a great extent. Every breath that you inhale and exhale during those 5 minutes would enable you to exercise better control over the tension and arousal that brings about untimely ejaculation. For this, you need spend about 5 seconds taking in a deep breath, followed by 3 seconds of holding it in, and then 5 seconds of deep exhalation. This inhaling and exhaling rhythm should be done for 5 minutes so as to render you with the ability to control your PE. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.