Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kalyanasundaram KYour feedback matters!
Plus I penetrated just one time without condom in her and suddenly pull it off so that no problem occur but she is having spot today of red color and having pain in lower abdomen and back. After that we used Condom from 23 to 25 April her last date was 2 april and today should be her next date but she got spots of red color please tell what is this. Is this implanting bleeding or this is marking of her periods.
Sir I am a medical line student I want to know that If a girl do sex in 20 year age and she will marry in 25. Can her husband find out he do sex before it or not if yes tell me how?
Hello I am pritam and I really want to consult on my problem cause suffering from erectile dysfunction I mean its never stay erect and for long time so plzz consult me doctor.
My father is suffering from anosmia for which maxillary sinusitis is a suspected reason from ct scan pns, and he is fed up of this situation of not getting the smell of a single thing. Is there no such remedy to get rid of this?
I am 32 years old female And have a headache problem for two years what should I do tell me that answer.
Hi, I have pcos , I have taken treatment earlier after which I conceived immediately after onerehular cycle. After delivery pco continued and I took medicine for 6 months until Nov 2015. I had two regular cycles in Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 but since Feb 2016 I did not ovulate. I consulted a gynec, however she said since my age is 34, oral pills for treating pco is not recommended and told me to reduce weight as that is the only way to regulate my menses. In the mean time I also got tested for hyperthyroid . My tsh level 0.08. I am taking meds for thyroid. Can anyone pls tell me how to treat pco. Is it true not to take oral pills for regulating cycle at age of 34. Thanks.
Hi I'm facing sexual problem my energy and stamina losing my body what I do sir please help sir i am married.
I am 49 yrs male blood report plasma glucose fasting. 111 and post lunch. 195 having feet burning pls give me advice. Thanks.
I am a student and I am suffering from jaundice what can I do to cure it. What can I do to cure anemia.
My Dad Is a diabetes patient now his sugar level is 15 milimole. Now doctor have suggested him to take insulin. Now question is if he start taking insulin and the sugar level comes in control then he need to continue it or not?. While taking insulin if sugar level comes in control than he has to continue or stop taking insulin?
I have a throat infection since 3 months back and I taken even the anti biotic however there is no sign of a good result. So please I need your advice.
Hello please doctor help me thanks for help I have high fever its almost kill me, hello sir please help me if you not getting medicine I am gonna die please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am getting married after one month, I am afraid because I think my penis size is small, I have no experience of intercourse.
Her heart beat speed has been increased. She is feelings tired all the time. Because of speed heart beat she is not able to take breath freely. So what's her problem.
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby, increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- As you age it increases
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels.
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above.